DS thread # 90

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
It's not a problem, because at the end of the day, I'll still be smiling at what happened. It's no big deal IRL.

So stop with the silly talk about screen grabs and the police. Dean may be obnoxious but he hasn't committed a crime and the police wouldn't do anything.

People make stupid remarks they don't expect to be taken literally all the time. I recently read a post of yours where you told someone to go and fuck themselves up the arse with a strand of barbed wire. Did you actually want them, or expect them, to do it? It's just words on a screen, it's not real life.

The forum title is ' A right load of bollox'. Nuff said. However, even so there are boundaries, which shouldn't be crossed like nonce, paeodo, pervert etc. YMMV.

And what Dean is saying is a right load of bollox too. You don't know him in real life, I'm guessing he doesn't know your real name or address so who the hell cares? Why are you so bothered? If you knew him or he knew your name and told your neighbours and lodgers and fishing mates that you were all these things, fair enough, be bothered. But that's not the case so ignore it.
Jem

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Of course not. You're not worth the time, as you are an oxygen stealing waste of space.

But I could, with a set of screen grabs and see what they have to say. It's all on record, buddy.

They would smile and do nothing.

Look, if this is getting to you, log off. You don't have to read here. People will wind you up because you bite so easily.

It's not a problem, because at the end of the day, I'll still be smiling at what happened. It's no big deal IRL.

So stop with the silly talk about screen grabs and the police. Dean may be obnoxious but he hasn't committed a crime and the police wouldn't do anything.

People make stupid remarks they don't expect to be taken literally all the time. I recently read a post of yours where you told someone to go and fuck themselves up the arse with a strand of barbed wire. Did you actually want them, or expect them, to do it? It's just words on a screen, it's not real life.

The forum title is ' A right load of bollox'. Nuff said. However, even so there are boundaries, which shouldn't be crossed like nonce, paeodo, pervert etc. YMMV.

Get your own forum then you can have your own rules. Should be a laugh a minute with you at the helm.

Nob rot.

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:54 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
He isn't, even if you think so. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, as it's so surreal.

Look I haven't phoned the police (as if) and I haven't reported/alerted any posts. So, not that wound up in other words.

Hmm, not buying it. Screen grabs and threats of police don't really smack of not being bothered at all.

You were saying about winding people up.

That's my version, for now.

Being bothered or being wound up, it's the same thing.
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

And what Dean is saying is a right load of bollox too. You don't know him in real life, I'm guessing he doesn't know your real name or address so who the hell cares? Why are you so bothered? If you knew him or he knew your name and told your neighbours and lodgers and fishing mates that you were all these things, fair enough, be bothered. But that's not the case so ignore it.

I'm not particularly bothered Jem. Just because it may come across like that on the forums, I don't give a shit about Dean, unless he starts affecting me IRL.
jra

Postby guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

This forum is his raison de vivre, he has nothing else.

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not particularly bothered Jem. Just because it may come across like that on the forums, I don't give a shit about Dean, unless he starts affecting me IRL.

Oh ok. That's good then.
Jem

Postby jra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 am

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
He isn't, even if you think so. I'm laughing as I'm typing this, as it's so surreal.

Look I haven't phoned the police (as if) and I haven't reported/alerted any posts. So, not that wound up in other words.

Hmm, not buying it. Screen grabs and threats of police don't really smack of not being bothered at all.

Never mind. Get off my case you muppet. :Hiya:
jra

Postby Jem » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 am

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

Never mind. Get off my case you muppet. :Hiya:

:Wiiiine!:
Jem

Postby jra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:04 am

guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

This forum is his raison de vivre, he has nothing else.

If you say so, then it must be correct. Who am I to argue. Prefer sultanas myself.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:07 am

So rude.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:07 am

abc wrote:
jra wrote:Look at the bright side. I haven't posted any shit music.

Just diarrhea here.

Did I miss you. Better aim needed next time. Watch out for my pigeons and seagulls. They've been trained to drown you in crap.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:08 am

Let’s hope abc doesn’t phone the police.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 am

jra wrote:
abc wrote:
jra wrote:Look at the bright side. I haven't posted any shit music.

Just diarrhea here.

Did I miss you. Better aim needed next time. Watch out for my pigeons and seagulls. They've been trained to drown you in crap.

Huh? :dunno:

Postby jra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 am

Guest wrote:Get your own forum then you can have your own rules. Should be a laugh a minute with you at the helm.

Nob rot.

How old are are you? Speaking like a five year old there.
Last edited by jra on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
jra

Postby guest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:12 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Let’s hope abc doesn’t phone the police.

I'm tempted.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive