DS thread # 90

Big Threads

DS thread # 90

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:59 pm

Goodwife wrote:

The attention bit was aimed at Nasty & Hobbit not you. They had both made comments about him wanting attention & so he was replying to you all at the same time

It would of course been easier if JRA had just said that though :dunno:

I know. I just find his explanations funny.

I don't have much of a life. :bawlin:
Jem

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
abcd wrote:
Goodwife wrote:On the bright side the politics shit has stopped :yess:

There is at least a modicum of humour at times with gigashit. None with Riggers.

Maybe be polite to me.

Respect is a two-way thing. I've read enough of your posts on here and on DS to know that you have a shitty attitude, particularly towards women and pestering them. So fuck off. Polite enough?

I don't have a shitty attitude towards women. I treat them like queens. Once again you don't understand and you probably never will. What you need to do is learn the difference between women as people and the legal aspects regarding women and men in certain legal situations, like divorce, child custody, maintenance payments etc. If you can't manage that, what's the point in having any debate. It's just wasted time with people like you.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 pm

But which muppet are you? Kermit, Animal or the Swedish chef?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:06 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
abcd wrote:

There is at least a modicum of humour at times with gigashit. None with Riggers.

Maybe be polite to me.

Respect is a two-way thing. I've read enough of your posts on here and on DS to know that you have a shitty attitude, particularly towards women and pestering them. So fuck off. Polite enough?

I don't have a shitty attitude towards women. I treat them like queens. Once again you don't understand and you probably never will. What you need to do is learn the difference between women as people and the legal aspects regarding women and men in certain legal situations, like divorce, child custody, maintenance payments etc. If you can't manage that, what's the point in having any debate. It's just wasted time with people like you.

You especially like touching them up in pubs and getting a slap, so I’ve heard. You little pervert...
Dean

Postby guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:06 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
abcd wrote:

Maybe be polite to me.

No debate that I can see. You're known for your shitty attitude, trying to backtrack now is pitiful.

People like me? :smilin:

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:But which muppet are you? Kermit, Animal or the Swedish chef?

It wouldn’t be the first time he’s paid someone to stick their hand up his arse...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:But which muppet are you? Kermit, Animal or the Swedish chef?

It wouldn’t be the first time he’s paid someone to stick their hand up his arse...

:yikes:
I don’t know what to say to that so I’m saying nothing.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

The only misunderstanding is for people that can't read, that not being me in this case.

Nor me since YOU posted my name then said you weren't replying to me. :gigglesnshit:

The attention bit was aimed at Nasty & Hobbit not you. They had both made comments about him wanting attention & so he was replying to you all at the same time

It would of course been easier if JRA had just said that though :dunno:

And miss the chance to spam the next three pages with more whine-posting?
Never going to happen. :doomed:

Postby guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Maybe be polite to me.

You especially like touching them up in pubs and getting a slap, so I’ve heard. You little pervert...

Fair's fair, they were drunk. :whistle:

In true jra explanation style - ie meaning if they were sober his arse would have had a size 5 on it after the first pestering.

Postby GUESTY » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 pm

jra wrote:
GUESTY wrote:Thank you for taking Soap-Lea off our hands. The soap forum is forever grateful for it.

You make it sound like it's even important. Shut the soap forum down completely. :whogives:

Nobody learns anything from watching soaps. It's not even entertainment these days.

Yes because the shit you post is very intellectually riveting.
GUESTY

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
abcd wrote:There is at least a modicum of humour at times with gigashit. None with Riggers.

Maybe be polite to me.

I don't touch women up in pubs. Period.
jra

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:17 pm

In fairness, I use the term "muppet" in an affectionate way, not a rude one. I call my boys muppets all the time. I didn't realise such offence would be taken and my card would be marked. :ooer:
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Dean wrote:

Again Dean. Make accusations, back it up with evidence.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:19 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
abcd wrote:There is at least a modicum of humour at times with gigashit. None with Riggers.

Maybe be polite to me.

No debate that I can see. You're known for your shitty attitude, trying to backtrack now is pitiful.

People like me? :smilin:

Not backtracking. But, whatever.
jra

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:21 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Again Dean. Make accusations, back it up with evidence.

Muppet? Hand up arse? Prostitutes? Oh forget it...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive