Re: DS thread # 91

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 am

Hi my lovelies!!!!
Gigabit

Postby Frankly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

Gigabit wrote:Hi my lovelies!!!!

Good afternoon. :cuppaT:
A guestie seems to think you may have been guesting.
Frankly

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 am

Odessa Files

Jilly -
Success they have removed some of mesostim’s posts.

ntc -
Well it proves they are taking note but beware they may think it's a witchhunt from another forum.

ntc -
I'm in a row with Stooo on DOGS now over the BAME stoo is the nastiest mod on there he banned my IP for disagreeing with him, he is a wanker no wonder he got threats and had his business disrupted with his attitude.

Susie48 -
Mesostim is bragging on SD that he got off unscathed as usual. I imagine he is referring to the business over our forum. I feel like telling Support that he is bragging about getting away with it again.

ntc -
copy and paste the DOGS link to the mods on DS

Fisch
I keep away from that place now after all the angst it caused last week I am surprised anyone is going back on it. No good will come of it that I am sure of.[rolleyes]

Susie 48 -
Seriously, I would stay away from the Dogs crazies. If they are left in their little pit only able to imagine what others are doing it does their heads in and becomes shark-feeding fest.

Jilly -
I agree, nasty bunch of people who are insignificant.

Wizzy Under Different Name Changed to Avoid Doxing -
It won't don't worry.

1) The site is closed to the public for now so only registered members can get on, and
2) registrations are only open to invited people only. When registering they will be asked how they came across the link and why do they want to join.

Besides, I now know when to stop. And I've stopped.

Are all forums now infiltrated with the hard left? I'm a member of TV Forum and they seem really left wing too?

Wizzy Under Different Name Changed to Avoid Doxing.
I must admit Mesostim is sick with frustration that he knows this place exists but he can't get on here to see what we're saying!

margmck -
See I think it's best to not engage with them at all. I now never respond when Mesostim quotes one of my posts on DS to leave one of his sarky sentences. That's what he's waiting for.
Instead I answer a different post so he knows I'm about but apparently blanking him.

Fisch -
This is what i feared would happen it is obvious they go on dogs then fly over to DS to try and bait us.

DOGS is moderated by the biggest bitches of them all Stoo and vicks are particularly nasty, they feed on angry people, they are particularly sad that they spend 24 hours a day monitoring guests posts as they know the fuel comes from the guests.

ntc -
If they just allowed members the site would be completely dead.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:13 am

Odessa Files 2

Wizzy -
Taking on board views of some of our members, at least for the time being, I propose that from hereonin, if we go on Dogs and see something nasty about anyone who posts here, we keep it to ourselves and do not relay what is said. As MargMck and Fisch, Jilly and Susie have said, it fuels their nastiness and since they can not debate, they only have being a dick left. So what does everyone else think? The lies and wicked words coming from their minds is too much for us to compete with as we're not twats!

How would they know what is posted on here NOW? Only registered members can get on here, and registrations have been restricted to invites only.

Wizzy -
I'm not allowing DOGS people to shut us up, and I'm certainly not giving in. By not responding I think it is a victory as it clearly gets to them, especially Mesostim. Also some posters might not want to know if nasty things are being said about them. By all means go on Dogs and participate if you want, no one is telling you not to, but I was just suggesting not to relay what they say about us on here as we are not low enough to stoop to their level.

ntc -
They do know that it is being put on here so why shouldn't we warn people like we are doing with DS.

Odessa edit - This one is interesting since it seems the Trifles were "warning" people on DS. So their activity wasn;t reserved just for Trifle.

You are allowing the DOGS people to shut us up and giving in.

MargMck
I don't engage with the rabid Dogs when they come on DS, even if they post something mild I tend to agree with (I usually vote Lab).
It's attention they seek, the chance to go back there and squeal at their mates about who they have got jailed, or even banned.

It will be interesting to see if Mesoidiot posts any more trifle through the DS door, personally I think he will go to bed hacked off tonight, which is fine since his obsessive hobby is winding other people.
But who knows, the DS MODS definitely have protected pets.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am

Odessa Steps wrote:Odessa Files

Jilly -

ntc -
Well it proves they are taking note but beware they may think it's a witchhunt from another forum.

ntc -
I'm in a row with Stooo on DOGS now over the BAME stoo is the nastiest mod on there he banned my IP for disagreeing with him, he is a wanker no wonder he got threats and had his business disrupted with his attitude.

Susie48 -
Mesostim is bragging on SD that he got off unscathed as usual. I imagine he is referring to the business over our forum. I feel like telling Support that he is bragging about getting away with it again.

ntc -

Fisch
I keep away from that place now after all the angst it caused last week I am surprised anyone is going back on it. No good will come of it that I am sure of.[rolleyes]

Susie 48 -
Seriously, I would stay away from the Dogs crazies. If they are left in their little pit only able to imagine what others are doing it does their heads in and becomes shark-feeding fest.

Jilly -

It won't don't worry.

1) The site is closed to the public for now so only registered members can get on, and
2) registrations are only open to invited people only. When registering they will be asked how they came across the link and why do they want to join.

Are all forums now infiltrated with the hard left? I'm a member of TV Forum and they seem really left wing too?

I must admit Mesostim is sick with frustration that he knows this place exists but he can't get on here to see what we're saying!

margmck -
See I think it's best to not engage with them at all. I now never respond when Mesostim quotes one of my posts on DS to leave one of his sarky sentences. That's what he's waiting for.
Instead I answer a different post so he knows I'm about but apparently blanking him.

Fisch -
This is what i feared would happen it is obvious they go on dogs then fly over to DS to try and bait us.

DOGS is moderated by the biggest bitches of them all Stoo and vicks are particularly nasty, they feed on angry people, they are particularly sad that they spend 24 hours a day monitoring guests posts as they know the fuel comes from the guests.

ntc -

Oh dear :wurms: opened now!

btw did Wizzywick ever come back to dispute the claim he was cautioned by the police for online harassment of Momentum members?

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:15 am

Jilly -

ntc -

ntc -

Susie48 -

ntc -

Fisch

Susie 48 -

Jilly -

It won't don't worry.

margmck -

Fisch -

ntc -

These people are certifiably insane...
Gigabit

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:16 am

Odessa Files 3

Recordplayer -
Gigabit is either working for Momentum along with Derbyshire, Holly Tree etc, is unemployed. or a WUM.

He sounds much older than 20 to me. .

ntc -
Gigabit, i4u and James2001 are becoming like little kids who have been doing naughty things but never been told off. They are appearing to be giggling at everyone with every post, making childish comments and because they get away with it they are laughing more and more.

The mods should have brought them into line a long time ago.

Susie48 -
Just reading back your posts about gigabit. As Ive said before, and what do I know, I think he is an employee of momentum. The fact that he posts so often probably means that there is a log on that is used by various people who post in the name of gigabit. If you look at his name, it is a computer term. He still hasn't come back and replied to (I think it was Cobis) about how he would know so much about papers that were in circulation 10 years before he was supposedly born. I think a nerve was hit there as he disappeared for ages before he came back. Probably taking advice on what to do and he was told to keep away for a while and hope that it went away. He just seems to know something about everything which is odd.

If I didn't go onto other forums in DS I would call him out up to the point where I was banned. I was tempted to turn the momentum thread on its head and ask what they thought was good about momentum and if they think it is ok, then why don't they join because they all deny being members.

ntc -
Ads warned by support for the links he used:

Maybe, just maybe the mods are starting to take note of this little clique and are keeping a closer eye on them.
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 am

Jilly -

ntc -

ntc -

Susie48 -

ntc -

Fisch

Susie 48 -

Jilly -

It won't don't worry.

margmck -

Fisch -

ntc -

If not cleverly made up - very well done.

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 am

Frankly wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Hi my lovelies!!!!

Good afternoon. :cuppaT:
A guestie seems to think you may have been guesting.

Whilst I was asleep...

What have I guested eh? ;)
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 am

Zzzzzz more politics bollocks then and gigabit doing his best coke fuelled Halo Joe impression.

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:18 am

*grabs popcorn*
Gigabit

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 am

Same stuff OS what proves I am a mass alerter, just me I am talking about, what backs up your claims?
Last edited by Jilly on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jilly

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 am

Odessa Files

Susie 48 - Lets hope so but I'm not holding my breath. Perhaps Cobis saying to them the other day about looking into the legal situation regarding what was posted, has put the wind up them [smile]

Cobis - .
Well that was the intention! Now I had better get back to work before I an sacked !!

Susie48 -
I think we have actually sussed him or them out on here. Ive said in previous posts I'm convinced this is just one log on used by many different people - as ntc observed, he does seem to post all day evening til the early hours of the morning. You need some stamina to do that. They probably take it in turns to post and that's why they are not consistent. Momentum are definitely behind it.

Is there anything in the ts & c's against this sort of thing.

Wizzy -
I think it was heavily speculated as far back as last summer that Landis was a mod. The way he posts - and singles out individuals for the content of their posts, including suggesting an apology given to other posters - gives off the impression he is an off duty mod. He may not be a mod during the periods he is posting, but he could be at other times.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 am

Guest wrote:

Oh dear :wurms: opened now!

btw did Wizzywick ever come back to dispute the claim he was cautioned by the police for online harassment of Momentum members?

He flounced but has been guest posting.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive