I'm walking on sunshine

you ok?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Re: DS thread # 91

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 am

Odessa Files

ntc -
I wonder if DS owners and mods realise that most of the posters in politics are momentum members and have take over the forum by the backdoor and have turned it into a Labour party supporters site.

Susie48 -
Do you think they really know who is on this forum. There are so few right wing posters on there. They wont know me because I use a different username on there and I have told them after the last time I had a run in with them that I wouldn't be posting any more which I haven't done since. They did tell me to continue flagging if I felt someone stepped out of line.

Granny Smith -
Wizzy's banned from DS though, so doesn't post on there.

(I know his socks do but they are too numerous to count).

In fairness to Granny that seems to be a joke.

Wizzy -
I'm actually becoming less and less interested in what goes on in DS or on Dogs. It was nice poking the wasps nest on Dogs for the briefest of time, but it's been days now and I have not even looked at Dogs and only look at threads on DS that have links posted to them on here. I just can not be arsed. And this is the one main concern I have about this forum. We have been closed to public views, we have a small membership and once members get bored of DS (which they will) then what else will they post about?

One of our posters (Rusty) stopped posting on here in October because he thought it was a tory echo chamber and stopped posting on DS because he thought it was moronic. He wanted a debating platform where he could be challenged and have his say without always being agreed with or ridiculed.

Fisch -
Can I say now if this forum is opened up and my posts can be seen by guests I would like them all to be deleted. I dont want to see them copied and pasted elsewhere.

Record Player -
I agree with Fisch, in a way. I'd want my posts in this thread deleted.

MargMck -
Yes, I trust the people currently here even when we have political differences. But with Mesostim and no doubt others wishing to infiltrate I would want my membership deleted before it became an open forum.

Whooops.

Cobis -
I must admit I would be uncomfortable if this forum was too open, for me it is because although I laughed it off at the time I was actually a bit unnerved to learn that I had managed to have a nasty (and untrue) post written about me on sleeping dogs, a forum I am not a member of! and because I think I may have revealed more personal information on here, because I feel more comfortable, than I normally would do on an internet forum

but I appreciate that we need to get more people to register so that we can achieve what was the original aim of a pleasant place where we can share different opinions and views without feeling attacked or upset, but those different views and allegiances are important to keep the debate flowing

I am sorry that Rusty isnt posting anymore because we need posters like that to keep it fresh

I think the DS posts will die a natural death either when we stop being personally attacked and feel we need the support and back up of virtual friends or when we all get banned! Perhaps we should try and start new threads, keep the none DS threads going and that might help to attract and keep the diverse posters we all want. (incidentally I have never in 13 years of posting ever started a thread on DS and I have started I think two here? I need to have a lie down now before I pluck up courage to start another one [biggrin])

Susie48 -
Holly Tree has put a post on the forum about Corbyn convening an away day - in answer to a post by NelsonMinton Holly Tree says : Bored of trifle Wizzy. I have flagged it for the following reasons:-

Referring to a banned poster. Baiting about another forum and going off topic. If you feel like joining me in flagging, please do.

Wizzy -
I can confirm that I am not on Digital Spy. I do have an alternative username ready to use should I decide to try and go back, but I won't reveal what it is just yet, just in case I'm successful!
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 am

Jilly wrote:Oh dear, I flagged post that were rude or abusive to me, which was often, is it ground breaking news, just childish.

Everytime you come here you just drop yourself and all your buddies deeper in the shit.

Don't you know when to give it up?

Postby jra » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 am

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

Equally you could say, why do you give a shit anyway?

Why do you always say that? This is a forum where people talk about things that interest them. If it doesn't interest you, you don't need to reply to it.

Yeah OK. LMAO.

I wasn't talking about replying, I was talking whether one (they are) is interested in the first place.
Last edited by jra on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Puzzler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 am

Guest wrote:Won't say who I am on DS. Dean has been begging me to go over to his shit site.
:pmsl:

Can you imagine? Just him and Rocky wanking off each other’s egos all day, what a great forum it must be :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 am

I'm going to ask you nicely Odessa

please stop posting great walls of text, they get quoted and people that aren't interested have to scroll and scroll and scroll

there's no problem with the content, but please break it down into manageable chunks
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well let's hope nobody quotes that huge wall of text

Hey Hobbit, are you well???

I'm walking on sunshine

you ok?

So hows the promotion going? had to pull anyone's finger nails out or send their familes on a train trip yet?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

All you are doing Mesostim is showing you have an unhealthy obsession.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:so amongst that where is the screenshot or proof of Jilly's pm to BlackSwann?

worthy of note is Gigatwat has been banned and BlackSwann and James 2001 are currently on very shaky ground oh and Marg is still very much there as am I!

James2001 will never be banned. He calls people cunts and always gets away with it. I've yet to see what Black swann has done wrong though other than get the better of you in debates

you obviously have confused me with someone else, Blackswann has never got the better of me in anything, which is why she keeps pressing the alert button! she is someone of very limited intelligence, I did wonder if she was still in her very early teens at one point, in which case her stupidity could be forgiven but apparently she is not.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well let's hope nobody quotes that huge wall of text

Hey Hobbit, are you well???

I'm walking on sunshine

you ok?

So hows the promotion going? had to pull anyone's finger nails out or send their familes on a train trip yet?

I've put a few horses heads in beds :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jilly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm going to ask you nicely Odessa

please stop posting great walls of text, they get quoted and people that aren't interested have to scroll and scroll and scroll

there's no problem with the content, but please break it down into manageable chunks

Its all been up before, I think most are bored with it now.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

Jilly wrote:All you are doing Mesostim is showing you have an unhealthy obsession.

You were the one who asked for the evidence. Hopefully BlackSwan signs up soon and posts her screen shot of the pm which got you banned.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 am

Jilly wrote:All you are doing Mesostim is showing you have an unhealthy obsession.

I thought you wanted the evidence?

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:46 am

Jilly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I'm going to ask you nicely Odessa

Its all been up before, I think most are bored with it now.

I like your avvi :thumbsup:

though if I saw it very often I think I might want to punch it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:so amongst that where is the screenshot or proof of Jilly's pm to BlackSwann?

worthy of note is Gigatwat has been banned and BlackSwann and James 2001 are currently on very shaky ground oh and Marg is still very much there as am I!

James2001 will never be banned. He calls people cunts and always gets away with it. I've yet to see what Black swann has done wrong though other than get the better of you in debates

you obviously have confused me with someone else, Blackswann has never got the better of me in anything, which is why she keeps pressing the alert button! she is someone of very limited intelligence, I did wonder if she was still in her very early teens at one point, in which case her stupidity could be forgiven but apparently she is not.

Hopefully she hits that alert button and gets you banned soon enough then :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive