Your mood today?

Big Threads

Re: Your mood today?

Postby measurer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:12 am

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Why you arguing with a guest, Star? Looks like they are at the wind-up...


stooo wasn't of that opinion when he commented on it yesterday.



And? It's was HIS opinion. We are entitled to them, even you, but I don't get why you are baiting and following Star around.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11478
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Your mood today?

Postby measurer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 am

I will also add Star, that I highly doubt LD will be unbanned. He really shouldn't have went after an admin.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11478
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2018 11:31 am

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Why you arguing with a guest, Star? Looks like they are at the wind-up...


stooo wasn't of that opinion when he commented on it yesterday.



And? It's was HIS opinion. We are entitled to them, even you, but I don't get why you are baiting and following Star around.


meas, normally i get on great with you but i really don't get where you are coming from on this. star and i were having a conversation yesterday and she thought lucian was going to be unbanned. i explained why that wasn't likely.

if star continually arguing his innocence is me baiting her and following her around then there you go. i like vicks a lot and lucian's treatment of her was diabolical.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby measurer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:34 am

Look above. I have informed her too. LD won't be back.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11478
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2018 11:35 am

measurer wrote:Look above. I have informed her too. LD won't be back.


thanks. :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby measurer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:38 am

Oh he's not innocent Star, not by a long chalk.

And sorry Guest, but I believed you to be someone who has had run ins with her about talking to him. Plz accept my apologies.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11478
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 am

measurer wrote:Oh he's not innocent Star, not by a long chalk.

And sorry Guest, but I believed you to be someone who has had run ins with her about talking to him. Plz accept my apologies.


no worries at all, meas, thanks for clearing it up. :wubbers:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm

measurer wrote:Look above. I have informed her too. LD won't be back.

Good what a waste of space.
His fantasy crap was never updated.
The least funny funny person ever on here.
:off head:
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Tue May 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:We all have to put up with shit at times Guesty. All part of being on forums. :cuppaT:


not lucian's shit, though. :smilin:


Show me proof that Lucian has said all this stuff you are accusing him of ??????



Re: Banned Users

Postby Vicks » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Lucian Deville, seven days.

If you carry on trolling me, when you come back, it will be permanent.
Last edited by Vicks on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Increased after making abusive guest posts.


does that help?

That doesn’t prove anything.
Show me the abusive posts that Lucian has said.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 pm

measurer wrote:I will also add Star, that I highly doubt LD will be unbanned. He really shouldn't have went after an admin.

Proof please or it didn’t happen.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:We all have to put up with shit at times Guesty. All part of being on forums. :cuppaT:


not lucian's shit, though. :smilin:


Show me proof that Lucian has said all this stuff you are accusing him of ??????



Re: Banned Users

Postby Vicks » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Lucian Deville, seven days.

If you carry on trolling me, when you come back, it will be permanent.
Last edited by Vicks on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Increased after making abusive guest posts.


does that help?

That doesn’t prove anything.
Show me the abusive posts that Lucian has said.

Why you dragging this out Star?
He's gone or should I say they are gone.
You're just setting yourself up as a target.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Why you arguing with a guest, Star? Looks like they are at the wind-up...


stooo wasn't of that opinion when he commented on it yesterday.



And? It's was HIS opinion. We are entitled to them, even you, but I don't get why you are baiting and following Star around.


meas, normally i get on great with you but i really don't get where you are coming from on this. star and i were having a conversation yesterday and she thought lucian was going to be unbanned. i explained why that wasn't likely.

if star continually arguing his innocence is me baiting her and following her around then there you go. i like vicks a lot and lucian's treatment of her was diabolical.

Frightened to post in your username??? :dafinger:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Tue May 08, 2018 12:21 pm

I am always someone’s target Jack.
Just asking for proof, that’s all.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Tue May 08, 2018 12:23 pm

measurer wrote:Oh he's not innocent Star, not by a long chalk.

And sorry Guest, but I believed you to be someone who has had run ins with her about talking to him. Plz accept my apologies.

None of are Mes.
But I would like to see the posts that he is being accused of.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Cleopatra » Tue May 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Fair to middling. Just had a "swarm" - is that the right word? - of colourful butterflies around my lavender bush. Beautiful. :Swing:
User avatar
Cleopatra
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests