Your mood today?

Big Threads

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Goodwife » Mon May 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.



She isn't sucking up. Not everyone has to argue all the time ffs.

Plus I am not Lucians most hated poster
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.



She isn't sucking up. Not everyone has to argue all the time ffs.

Plus I am not Lucians most hated poster


she never said a word to lucian all the time he was slagging you off, in fact she was following him around & encouraging it.

it's nice you & her get on now he's permabanned.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.



She isn't sucking up. Not everyone has to argue all the time ffs.

Plus I am not Lucians most hated poster


she never said a word to lucian all the time he was slagging you off, in fact she was following him around & encouraging it.

it's nice you & her get on now he's permabanned.


Well then it shows GW has a good, forgiving character.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25781
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.



She isn't sucking up. Not everyone has to argue all the time ffs.

Plus I am not Lucians most hated poster


she never said a word to lucian all the time he was slagging you off, in fact she was following him around & encouraging it.

it's nice you & her get on now he's permabanned.


Well then it shows GW has a good, forgiving character.


she's peachy.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Dimples » Mon May 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:The forum friends merry go round is working overtime lately! :pmsl:



Hopefully it will fling you off and out the exit door :roll:


Why you starting on me for, you mad bastard?



"People called Goodwife should kill themselves"

I don't give a shit who you are that's not acceptable :hand:

Take no notice of Dean GW. He tells everyone that he doesn’t like to kill themselves.
It’s all part of startling repertoire eyebrow


I think he even tells people he does like to kill themselves. :trollface:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 13551
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 pm
Location: Under his eye

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Mon May 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.

Freedom of speech Guesty :snooty:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon May 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Nauseous and faintly depressed.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.

Freedom of speech Guesty :snooty:


i'm not knocking it, star. :smilin: good on you for moving on.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Mon May 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:it's so funny watching star sucking up to her hero lucian's most hated poster, goodwife. telling her to ignore dean when lucian had said some horrible stuff to her himself.



She isn't sucking up. Not everyone has to argue all the time ffs.

Plus I am not Lucians most hated poster


she never said a word to lucian all the time he was slagging you off, in fact she was following him around & encouraging it.

it's nice you & her get on now he's permabanned.

Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Star wrote:Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:


that's not likely to happen, is it? :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:


that's not likely to happen, is it? :smilin:

You never know Guesty
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:


that's not likely to happen, is it? :smilin:

You never know Guesty


it sure shows you don't know how much stooo thinks of vicks if you think he's ever going to unban lucian.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:


that's not likely to happen, is it? :smilin:

You never know Guesty


it sure shows you don't know how much stooo thinks of vicks if you think he's ever going to unban lucian.

Vicky isn’t admin anymore, she just like us now.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:Well hopefully Stooo will lift his ban like he has others. It will be jolly lovely
to post with Lucian again. Hope that clear things up for you Guesty :dafinger:


that's not likely to happen, is it? :smilin:

You never know Guesty


it sure shows you don't know how much stooo thinks of vicks if you think he's ever going to unban lucian.

Vicky isn’t admin anymore, she just like us now.


what has that got to do with it? he treated her worse than shit. vicks is worth a thousand lucians, you don't seem to get that stooo is her friend whether she's admin or not.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Mon May 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Nauseous and faintly depressed.


Hope you feel better soon Ray :smilin:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests