Your mood today?

Big Threads

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Keyser » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:Mood ~~~ Tired


Hi Star! :Hiya:

Why so tired?

Real life Keyser.


Yeah I know what you mean - hope you get a good night's sleep. X
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12377
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Intoxicated...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 32885
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Star » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:Mood ~~~ Tired


Hi Star! :Hiya:

Why so tired?

Real life Keyser.


Yeah I know what you mean - hope you get a good night's sleep. X

You too Keyser :smilin:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Keyser » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Star wrote:Mood ~~~ Tired


Hi Star! :Hiya:

Why so tired?

Real life Keyser.


Yeah I know what you mean - hope you get a good night's sleep. X

You too Keyser :smilin:


Thanks. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12377
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 am

Relieved and at peace.
The boys are back from their holiday safe and sound.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 23428
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 am

Been feeling stressed at what’s coming this year, even though my common sense side says it will be fine, my emotional side is all over the shop. Visas cost a lot of money and worrying probably does my blood pressure no good. I’ll be glad when it’s done this fall. Should be doing the passports soon, have to go out of town to get the photos for them done though, P.I.T.A.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:46 am

Very tired can't sleep .gotta work 3more shifts before funeral .but looking forward to a meet up with old friends tomorrow
User avatar
Kat
 
Posts: 6093
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:51 am

Kat wrote:Very tired can't sleep .gotta work 3more shifts before funeral .but looking forward to a meet up with old friends tomorrow


{{{ :wubbers: }}}
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 am

Nucks wrote:
Kat wrote:Very tired can't sleep .gotta work 3more shifts before funeral .but looking forward to a meet up with old friends tomorrow


{{{ :wubbers: }}}

Back at you ((((( :wubbers: ))))))
User avatar
Kat
 
Posts: 6093
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 am

Nucks wrote:Been feeling stressed at what’s coming this year, even though my common sense side says it will be fine, my emotional side is all over the shop. Visas cost a lot of money and worrying probably does my blood pressure no good. I’ll be glad when it’s done this fall. Should be doing the passports soon, have to go out of town to get the photos for them done though, P.I.T.A.


I hope all is ok, beaut.
:wubbers:

And you too, Kat.
:wubbers:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6162
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks n n :wubbers:
User avatar
Kat
 
Posts: 6093
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:Been feeling stressed at what’s coming this year, even though my common sense side says it will be fine, my emotional side is all over the shop. Visas cost a lot of money and worrying probably does my blood pressure no good. I’ll be glad when it’s done this fall. Should be doing the passports soon, have to go out of town to get the photos for them done though, P.I.T.A.


I hope all is ok, beaut.
:wubbers:

And you too, Kat.
:wubbers:


:wubbers:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5600
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: Your mood today?

Postby dis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Nucks wrote:Been feeling stressed at what’s coming this year, even though my common sense side says it will be fine, my emotional side is all over the shop. Visas cost a lot of money and worrying probably does my blood pressure no good. I’ll be glad when it’s done this fall. Should be doing the passports soon, have to go out of town to get the photos for them done though, P.I.T.A.


That does sound like a nightmare. I hate doing stuff like that. I hope it will all be worth it in the end.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby dis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Kat wrote:Very tired can't sleep .gotta work 3more shifts before funeral .but looking forward to a meet up with old friends tomorrow


Aw Kat, that's such a long time to wait, I feel for you. Take care x
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Your mood today?

Postby dis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm

I am in a bad mood and it is probably going to get badder and badder :grrrrr:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests