DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Would like to say a hello to the 19 guests!!! And hello Jilly welcome back you cow!!!!

If you want to talk shite about politics can't you take it to the relevant thread please?

Your continual baiting is beyond a joke now.

He isn't talking about politics, numb nuts, he's talking about somebody from DS. Which is the point of the fucking thread :hand:

He isn't talking about DS in any shape or form, he's bait spamming in order to spew politics, stay with the game limp dick. Read back.

Nothing stopping him starting his own thread, get them over and they can all squawk to their heart's content.

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm

My work here is most certainly done.

As you were.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Gigabit wrote:Yup I'm just a massive troll.

And the best thing is how it annoys the hell out of the Trifles. You make it so easy.

Unlike letting you sign up to their forum :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:14 pm

And the best thing is how it annoys the hell out of the Trifles. You make it so easy.

No trifle here fucktard, just someone who used to enjoy this thread until all your shit splattered everywhere.

Postby guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Unfortunately you annoy the hell out of everyone else as well. Even jra and numbertwat's contributions are preferable to your drivel.

Postby Lambert » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 pm

People aren't annoyed, they just think you're a twat. If that represents a victory of some sorts to you then fair play, I guess :dunno:
Lambert

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Lambert wrote:

People aren't annoyed, they just think you're a twat. If that represents a victory of some sorts to you then fair play, I guess :dunno:

You're a massive cunt.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Gigagroupie wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Would like to say a hello to the 19 guests!!! And hello Jilly welcome back you cow!!!!

Giga, how it works: there's every chance that the 17 guests are in other parts of Doggies World, either currently avoiding this thread (I wonder why? :ooer: ) or else never come here and are doing their own thing. So you hello-ing them means nothing.
Sadly, some times you come across like a demented ape, bouncing around and shrieking in its cage while failing to spot that the door to the large playspace beyond the pen has been left wide open.
:gibbons:

Sound comment, but you can't stop someone being a prat on the internet if they're determined to do it.

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Have a nice afternoon all! :)
Gigabit

Postby guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Gigabit wrote:Have a nice afternoon all! :)

Will do once you piss off, cretin.

Postby guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Lambert wrote:

Little things amuse little minds. Cunts and all. :whistle:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

If you want to talk shite about politics can't you take it to the relevant thread please?

He isn't talking about politics, numb nuts, he's talking about somebody from DS. Which is the point of the fucking thread :hand:

He isn't talking about DS in any shape or form, he's bait spamming in order to spew politics, stay with the game limp dick. Read back.

Nothing stopping him starting his own thread, get them over and they can all squawk to their heart's content.

It's you that needs to do some reading, you web-footed wankbucket :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

It's you that needs to do some reading, you web-footed wankbucket :mrgreen:

No bucket needed here dearie. :wubbers:

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 pm

guest wrote:

Unfortunately you annoy the hell out of everyone else as well. Even jra and numbertwat's contributions are preferable to your drivel.
Name check. :roll: And this contribution of yours was worthwhile? My contributions are valuable. :snooty:

And how do you know that giga annoys everyone. He makes a nice change imo, at least he's not malicious.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:No bucket needed here dearie. :wubbers:

What about the webbed feet like that lady from Corrie had? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive