DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Holly wrote:The word "womanliness" was never mentioned in Vam's post, ffs, stick to the facts you all. Having said that, move on now from this ridiculous conversation :brickwall:

It doesn’t upset Vam, she was joking about it a few pages back. Is this yet another topic about Vam that is out of bounds? I can’t keep up...
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good

To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’

no she doesn't cuntchops, who the fuck would want to use that in everyday forum bantz?
you're just diving in on any excuse to troll her. jra and numbertwat are to easy pickings for you, trolling her is something you can really put some welly into :hand:

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Nucks wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lambert wrote:Confucius he say
Those who stir shit
Must lick spoon

Confucius also say
Man who go through airport turnstile sideways
Bound to Bangkok

:gigglesnshit:

My favourite one as a kid

Man who fart in church
Must sit in own pew

An old fave:

Man concieved in automatic car
Bound to be a shiftless bastard
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Visions of grandeur though
:pmsl:

he's such a nobber

but seriously I don't want to ban people, but you know - give an inch and all that

Yes you do. You've made more posts throwing your new-found weight around in about 2 weeks than holly, vicks and measurer made in about 4 years. You've literally ruined this thread.

It's like having your mam hanging round now telling you off every 5 minutes. FFS.

Postby MG2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:The word "womanliness" was never mentioned in Vam's post, ffs, stick to the facts you all. Having said that, move on now from this ridiculous conversation :brickwall:

It doesn’t upset Vam, she was joking about it a few pages back. Is this yet another topic about Vam that is out of bounds? I can’t keep up...

I doubt you have a clue if it upsets her or not, it's just another weapon in your petty little arsenal.
MG2

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good

To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’

no she doesn't cuntchops, who the fuck would want to use that in everyday forum bantz?
you're just diving in on any excuse to troll her. jra and numbertwat are to easy pickings for you, trolling her is something you can really put some welly into :hand:

If you read back on this thread, you’ll see I’m correct.
Dean

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Dean wrote:

No, it's about twisting posts, things that haven't actually been said. It's like fokn Chinese whispers :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:09 pm

MG2 wrote:
Dean wrote:

I doubt you have a clue if it upsets her or not, it's just another weapon in your petty little arsenal.

I’m just going by her own posts love...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lambert wrote:Confucius he say
Those who stir shit
Must lick spoon

Confucius also say
Man who go through airport turnstile sideways
Bound to Bangkok

:gigglesnshit:

My favourite one as a kid

Man who fart in church
Must sit in own pew

An old fave:

Man concieved in automatic car
Bound to be a shiftless bastard

Safe to say Confucius was a cheeky git. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

No, it's about twisting posts, things that haven't actually been said. It's like fokn Chinese whispers :roll:

And that really needs Admin intervention? Vam is a big girl, she’s more than happy to dish it so she should expect it back. Adding to the list of things she has had censored about herself only makes her look weak...
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:

Postby Jem » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Visions of grandeur though

he's such a nobber

but seriously I don't want to ban people, but you know - give an inch and all that

Yes you do. You've made more posts throwing your new-found weight around in about 2 weeks than holly, vicks and measurer made in about 4 years. You've literally ruined this thread.

It's like having your mam hanging round now telling you off every 5 minutes. FFS.
Ruined the thread?

I think she's brought a lot of humour and I'm happy she's a mod.
Jem

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 pm

meh

water off a duck's back
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

If you read back on this thread, you’ll see I’m correct.

I have read back and you're not correct, you're lying and twisting shit for the sake of it like a sad git :hand:

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:Isn't a miscarriage the loss of a child? Perhaps we should all be upping the ante and sneering at those who have lost children too like Canary does :shake head:

We? You’re just a cowardly guest...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive