DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:31 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary, don’t take this the wrong way but you know it’s a sensitive issue for her, I don’t like to get involved in your fight but it was below the belt. She will be dining out on it for months/years! Don’t go there.

No, I really won't. Have I been "dining out" on the times she's posted I'm "barren" in the past?

Hate on me all you like for what I do actually do, not for what you imagine I'll do :roll:

You can if you want but....
Screen grabbed for next year just in case. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I don’t for a second believe Canary thinks childless women are less of a woman. She was getting at Vam because Vam started on her. Surely you aren’t new here. It was a low blow but Vam does plenty of those as well, except she cries victim a lot more often.

Exactly. Grotesque twisting of the meaning of my post. People act very dense when it suits them. It's actually laughable.

Of course I wasn't implying that the ONLY way to be a true woman is to have kids. How ridiculous! :kinell: Many choose to not have kids, and many cannot have them for various health reasons. The reply I gave to vamonos, I would give that exact same reply to anyone who said what she said to me, whether they had 10 kids or 5 kids or none.

Canary, don’t take this the wrong way but you know it’s a sensitive issue for her, I don’t like to get involved in your fight but it was below the belt. She will be dining out on it for months/years! Don’t go there.

Us guests will be dining out on this for years you mean, you insidious cretin.

That goes without saying you delightful cretin.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 am

jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Morning. Same shit different day.

In your boring life maybe.

Was that called for? No. So fuck off. You know sod all about my life.

I don’t want to tell you what to do so feel free to ignore my advice.

But have you tried ignoring these people? They have a go because they know they’ll get a reaction. If you stop responding, they’ll quickly get bored.

You'd think so. But unfortunately that approach doesn't work. I was offline a while back for two weeks (no internet access). Still got a name check or two here. Recently got a name check on DS, even though it's against their t&c's, even though I haven't posted on there for months. God knows how many others places I'm getting name checked on that I don't even know about.

Dogging_in_Luton dot com.

Postby Text » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No, I really won't. Have I been "dining out" on the times she's posted I'm "barren" in the past?

Hate on me all you like for what I do actually do, not for what you imagine I'll do :roll:

What ''times'' , you pathological liar?
I mentioned the word ONCE, you scheming conniving little shit, and I did not mention it in the context you are accusing me of.
That word has been used dozens of times by others on here (do a search) ...but only ONCE by me.
You always lie you scheming head off, to garner sympathy from the simpletons who always come running to defend you when in fact it's YOU who kicks off all the trouble.

I challenged you to prove your lies ... of course you couldn't, so you claimed the mods must have deleted it.
Text

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:39 am

Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good
Kat

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Kat wrote:Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good

To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’
Dean

Postby Text » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Don’t go there.

I did not go anywhere. Mrs "I'm-a-Victim" said something that was untrue and I explained the logic of why her statement was untrue. End of.
Text

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 am

It's a low blow Dean though you must admit that .how would you feel ?
Kat

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:49 am

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I mentioned the word ONCE, you scheming conniving little shit, and I did not mention it in the context you are accusing me of.
That word has been used dozens of times by others on here (do a search) ...but only ONCE by me.
You always lie you scheming head off, to garner sympathy from the simpletons who always come running to defend you when in fact it's YOU who kicks off all the trouble.

I challenged you to prove your lies ... of course you couldn't, so you claimed the mods must have deleted it.

Well it would be hard to prove, given that Admin had to delete your posts (as they often have in the past). And not because I reported them, btw. Probably because they felt you'd overstepped (as you've done for over a decade on forums).

For the last time, I said nothing directly to you last night. I answered a Guest post, that's all.

The "grotesque twister" of facts and pathological liar is always you, Canny. Always.

I'm sick of your demented rabid rants - over four sodding years you've relentlessly been at me now....
Vam

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:50 am

Kat wrote:It's a low blow Dean though you must admit that .how would you feel ?

She uses it herself so it obviously doesn’t bother her. If you’re up to your neck in shit on here you must expect some near the knuckle responses. She’s knows the score, don’t be taken in by her crocodile tears...
Dean

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Well it would be hard to prove, given that Admin had to delete your posts (as they often have in the past). And not because I reported them, btw. Probably because they felt you'd overstepped (as you've done for over a decade on forums).

For the last time, I said nothing directly to you last night. I answered a Guest post, that's all.

The "grotesque twister" of facts and pathological liar is always you, Canny. Always.

I'm sick of your demented rabid rants - over four sodding years you've relentlessly been at me now....

You know full well a reply to a Guest post will still get a response. Please drop the innocent act, do you really think we are all stupid on here?
Dean

Postby Text » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 am

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:Ok here goes .it was known that vam and myself didn't get along .but I hate this posting about her not having children it's very low in fact for a woman as insults go it's the lowest .canny please say sorry .I haven't a clue who any of the new posters are who's side i don't care can had had a lot of bad posts against her of late i know how it feels not good

To be fair, Vam uses it as much as anybody else does, for sympathy. I wouldn’t take any notice of her ‘hurt feelings’

I did not even mind what she said about me & GW. I just calmly explained to her why her assertion was wrong. :dunno:
She lost no time playing the eternal wounded victim tho. Aided & abetted by the usual suspects.
Plus a fk ton of supportive guest posts of course.
Text

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 am

Canary wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Don’t go there.

I did not go anywhere. Mrs "I'm-a-Victim" said something that was untrue and I explained the logic of why her statement was untrue. End of.

It’s as clear as piss what you meant Canary. You’re fooling no one with your protests.
NastyNickers

Postby Text » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Junglejayne wrote:Vam having a go at someone else about flouncing, guest posting, bad reputation, being a sidekick....... the list goes on. Shes a joke!!

If we were ever in any doubt the coven proves its place on dogs yet again. The biased guest posting is never far behind these days either.

I thank you for the pearls of inspirational wisdom which flow out continuously from your posts.
Your ability to see the wood for the trees is a rare talent on forums.
Enjoy your day, JJ. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 am

Dean wrote:
Kat wrote:It's a low blow Dean though you must admit that .how would you feel ?

She uses it herself
so it obviously doesn’t bother her. If you’re up to your neck in shit on here you must expect some near the knuckle responses. She’s knows the score, don’t be taken in by her crocodile tears...

Do I? Funny how you're the only one saying so, isn't it? You'd think more people would notice my talking about it all the time :roll:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive