DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.


Have you let me down Gigs? :thud:


Perhaps Gigashit can email the trifles to apply to join there? I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have him. I can just imagine jilly welcoming him with open arms.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.


Have you let me down Gigs? :thud:


Thought I'd get back on but account deleted. Can you just tell me how to, I know you want me back!!!!


I've literally no idea... I only get banned from weird obscure forums.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.



I thought you were back on last night?

Good to know we were right about it not lasting :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Sorry! Bet the trifles are gutted at this missed opportunity


No never got on, account got deleted before it was approved.



Sorry I shouldn't laugh but its proper cheered me up :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You should have a gigabit diary thread for all your mishaps
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.


Have you let me down Gigs? :thud:


Thought I'd get back on but account deleted. Can you just tell me how to, I know you want me back!!!!


I've literally no idea... I only get banned from weird obscure forums.


Thought you were our inside man!!!
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.



I thought you were back on last night?

Good to know we were right about it not lasting :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Sorry! Bet the trifles are gutted at this missed opportunity


No never got on, account got deleted before it was approved.



Sorry I shouldn't laugh but its proper cheered me up :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You should have a gigabit diary thread for all your mishaps


If it cheers you up, then it was worth doing.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I guess the hair-puller was lucky she didn't get a palm punch.


See what I mean. I don't hit women. Never have, never will.


You save the physical stuff for animals.


Rinse and repeat.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby DS Forum Support » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Gigabit wrote:Alright DS has the most advanced anti-PBU technology in the world, I honestly don't know how these PBUs join so easily.

Phone, on 4G, random location, new iCloud email address, all cookies, cache cleared. Account deleted before it was approved.

HOW.


Sorry about that :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
DS Forum Support
 

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(


Leave it a few pages... it always gets forgotten.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(


She was online before 7am this morning so she probably is on early morning shift this week. That means we probably have wizzy on the late shift

The rota is easy to crack :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Gigabit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Hasn't Wizzy been posting as guest?

Is it crazy if sometimes I think this is all just one person, with multiple personality disorder?
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(


She was online before 7am this morning so she probably is on early morning shift this week. That means we probably have wizzy on the late shift

The rota is easy to crack :gigglesnshit:


you check people's rotas? :yikes:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(


She was online before 7am this morning so she probably is on early morning shift this week. That means we probably have wizzy on the late shift

The rota is easy to crack :gigglesnshit:


Oh but CBX has been added to it now he has some free time.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Thought you were our inside man!!!


If by "our inside man" you mean "yanking Jilly's chain" then yes... But in truth I am not now nor have I ever been a DS Mod...

...which is exactly what a DS Mod would say hey Jilly :whistle:


Damn I thought my message might get Jilly to re-appear :(


She was online before 7am this morning so she probably is on early morning shift this week. That means we probably have wizzy on the late shift

The rota is easy to crack :gigglesnshit:


you check people's rotas? :yikes:



Yup its called dogs watch and organised by trifles :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests