DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 pm

guest wrote:jra's latest threat is screenshots?

Scrapbooking his new hobby? or saving on the cost of bog rolls?

guest wrote:Hey jra screen grab this for evidence

Yeah, make a big issue of something which is pretty trivial.
jra

Postby Rebel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey, cbx, if you're reading this, just show the mods this thread as evidence of a constant online campaign against you

Oh probs worth mentioning... "constant online campaigns" need to be, for one thing, constant and for another thing, be part of a measurable campaign... and indeed appear online... No one has ever mentioned at any point trying to have CBX banned (although I;m not sure about his own forum... that seems like a right nest of vipers).

Commenting on him being banned for the most extraordinary bit of libel is something entirely else... for one thing it's all occured after he got banned.

Trifles proving their lack of brainpower yet again :gigglesnshit:
Rebel

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Gigabit wrote:Is cbx's post supposed to be ironic? Isn't that exactly what they did to me when I got banned?

No. Your ban was entirely down to me, a fifth columnist in the pseudo-lefty squad. The question is, who is this superhero?

Banglaroad? No.

Landis the overblown shit-shoveller? No.

James2001 the mild-mannered furry? Dear Christ, no :kinell:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey, cbx, if you're reading this, just show the mods this thread as evidence of a constant online campaign against you

Oh probs worth mentioning... "constant online campaigns" need to be, for one thing, constant and for another thing, be part of a measurable campaign... and indeed appear online... No one has ever mentioned at any point trying to have CBX banned (although I;m not sure about his own forum... that seems like a right nest of vipers).

Commenting on him being banned for the most extraordinary bit of libel is something entirely else... for one thing it's all occured after he got banned.

Literally no one cares apart from you and your sidekick you big stalking weirdo

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Its funny as fuck that of all the reasons to be banned it happened because of Guildo's fake news :pmsl: perfect irony.

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:jra's latest threat is screenshots?

Scrapbooking his new hobby? or saving on the cost of bog rolls?

Yeah, make a big issue of something which is pretty trivial.

'Jesus wept. Sort your life out if you get so easily upset. It's embarrassing. It's just a forum where we take the piss out of each other. Don't read too much into it.;

HTH :thumbsup:
willy

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:

:yess:

Love it!

Easily pleased I see.

Would have been a lot simpler just to post a few of these. :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger:
jra

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:Cbx being banned is karma. Delicious karma. On his little Trifle forum he plots and schemes to have people he dislikes banned.

That's the whole campaign, anyone left wing he wants banned. He got me, now it is BlackSwann. She seems far better at handling this though than I.

Not really, one more warning and she is toast!

What has she been "warned" for?
Gigabit

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:25 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

:yess:

Love it!

Easily pleased I see.

Would have been a lot simpler just to post a few of these. :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger:

Copy and paste much easier as you have so often shown us. I've learnt from the best.

'Jesus wept. Sort your life out if you get so easily upset. It's embarrassing. It's just a forum where we take the piss out of each other. Don't read too much into it.'
willy

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Nice try, but all the bile about trevgo on here was posted after he was banned and it was claimed that the thread with it all in was central to his un-banning.

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 pm

Gigabit wrote:Cbx banned? THANK GOD!

One of the bigggest cunts in the world, that bellend.

For the millionth time don't exaggerate.
jra

Postby Rebel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:28 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:Cbx being banned is karma. Delicious karma. On his little Trifle forum he plots and schemes to have people he dislikes banned.

That's the whole campaign, anyone left wing he wants banned. He got me, now it is BlackSwann. She seems far better at handling this though than I.

Not really, one more warning and she is toast!

What has she been "warned" for?

There's no way they could know if a poster's on their final warning. If that's even a thing.
Rebel

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 pm

jra wrote:

For the millionth time don't exaggerate.

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you give a shit?
Gigabit

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 pm

guest wrote:

No that's you, you little twerp. I'm still on DS so just watch yourself if you ever get back on there again

Or you could do something, like just about anything else, more important, i.e. not give a shit. It's a bit loser when you set out to get people banned. Just saying like.
jra

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:Its funny as fuck that of all the reasons to be banned it happened because of Guildo's fake news :pmsl: perfect irony.

That is the part that provides the most schadenfreude...
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive