14K+ posts in "If God was proved to be real?" Holy shit :yikes:

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 am

HobbitFeet wrote:holy fuck :bawlin:

I feel sick and bad now

you twatting twats :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am

Dean wrote:The ‘visions of grandeur’ argument is a classic. Red could have nipped it in the bud straight away and said he fucked up. He didn’t though and unfortunately for him NN took the bait. Furiously searching for links to validate his ‘saying’ only for NN to swat them away... and then whilst trying to justify his ridiculous argument, having a pop at her qualifications or education to make her look stupid...

It’s very rare you see someone who is obviously a smart guy, trounced in such a fashion. Not only was she right but she did it with style. The highest compliment I can make is it reminded me of how NAA would have dealt with it.

Bravo NN...

Well that's her ringpiece nicely cleaned for the day. Puts me in mind of a classic trevgone/Christa rectal cleansing. Good job, cuck :thumbsup:

Postby Frankly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:36 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
:ooer:
I’m not your willy JRA.
Please stop tugging me.

Wishful thinking on his part I feel.

FWB (translation = £20 prozzie)

It really bothers you doesn't it, otherwise you wouldn't be on my case.

Wrong again. Doesn't' bother me, sweetie. I never pay for sex - never have nor ever will.
How about you? :gigglesnshit:

Yeah you do, if you are a bloke. Just in a different way. Or does he/she pay for everything.

ETA. No woman is ever going to give you a free ride ever, in a relationship, being a partner, getting engaged/married etc. Just accept that. It's part of the terms and conditions.

Your views on women genuinely make me shudder, jra. Do you demand your money back if they don't supply 'the goods'?
Frankly

Postby MG2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 am

Frankly wrote:Your views on women genuinely make me shudder, jra. Do you demand your money back if they don't supply 'the goods'?

I've kept my opinion on JRA's views of women mostly to myself but I keep reading the same old line and, like you, it makes me want to heave.

Proper relationships I've witnessed are give and take both sides.

I think there are men out there, thankfully few of them, who if they offer drinks/dinner etc. expect full payment in sexual favours. Makes the flesh creep.
MG2

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Don't know, other than general life experiences with the dozens of women I've met, most of whom where not paid for before somebody chips in.

But I don't really want to talk about it any more, as it's old news. However, some people here will insist in resurrecting old news, won't let it rest, get off my case and just are being spiteful, nasty and vindictive.

Maybe something bad will happen in their life and then they'll know it's not nice to be mocked, taken the piss out of etc.

who would dare to mock a 14 stone 6 footer who can palm punch a hole in a partition wall?

An elderly, little, fat, insecure bloke who punches walls (walls don't hit back and most people stop doing this shit in their teens) is no threat to anyone.

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:49 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Yeah you do, if you are a bloke. Just in a different way. Or does he/she pay for everything.

ETA. No woman is ever going to give you a free ride ever, in a relationship, being a partner, getting engaged/married etc. Just accept that. It's part of the terms and conditions.

Fuck off with your women-hating shite you pathetic weakling.

If you're incapable of having a grown-up relationship because of your stunted development (egocentric, self-centred, me me me whinging) and inability to see beyond your experience then that's your issue. Stop spreading your hateful shite and applying it to everyone.

Fucking MORON & TROLL.

You're trolling me and don't call me a moron. Your intelligence left off before I even got started. :smilin:
jra

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Don't know, other than general life experiences with the dozens of women I've met, most of whom where not paid for before somebody chips in.

But I don't really want to talk about it any more, as it's old news. However, some people here will insist in resurrecting old news, won't let it rest, get off my case and just are being spiteful, nasty and vindictive.

Maybe something bad will happen in their life and then they'll know it's not nice to be mocked, taken the piss out of etc.

who would dare to mock a 14 stone 6 footer who can palm punch a hole in a partition wall?

An elderly, little, fat, insecure bloke who punches walls (walls don't hit back and most people stop doing this shit in their teens) is no threat to anyone.

You keep that little bit of naivety to yourself.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:59 am

victim support wrote:
Holly wrote:Guest wrote

Wrong again. Doesn't' bother me, sweetie. I never pay for sex - never have nor ever will.

jra wrote

jra, a healthy relationship is a give and take...not HE gives, SHE takes. It goes both ways.

What gave you such a cynical and totally wrong idea about relationships?

In fairness the old romantic does believe in give and take in his relationships -

"I also bring along small presents such as chocolate and in return I can ask for a drink and a few cigarettes on the house, no worries."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/71529455#Comment_71529455

Did you not read the post I made above about bringing stuff up from the past. That post was made over 4 years ago.
jra

Postby Frankly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:03 am

MG2 wrote:
Frankly wrote:Your views on women genuinely make me shudder, jra. Do you demand your money back if they don't supply 'the goods'?

I've kept my opinion on JRA's views of women mostly to myself but I keep reading the same old line and, like you, it makes me want to heave.

I think there are men out there, thankfully few of them, who if they offer drinks/dinner etc. expect full payment in sexual favours. Makes the flesh creep.

Likewise, MG2. It turns my stomach to imagine what goes through his mind when some poor, unsuspecting woman is tucking in to her McDonalds. :mrgreen:
Frankly

Postby MG2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:05 am

Frankly wrote:
MG2 wrote:

Likewise, MG2. It turns my stomach to imagine what goes through his mind when some poor, unsuspecting woman is tucking in to her McDonalds. :mrgreen:

Genuine LOL! :mrgreen:
MG2

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:06 am

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
willy wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
willy wrote:Wishful thinking on his part I feel.

FWB (translation = £20 prozzie)

It’s a bit sad when you have to pay for friends though. Poor sod.

You've been accused of being willy so at least you're safe from unwanted attention. :whistle:

Unwanted attention. Nobody gets unwanted/unwarranted attention from me. Hopefully you've pissed off now. See you later scumbag.

Only in pubs and forums - banned from pubs, hair pulled by someone for your unwanted attention, unwanted PMs on DS etc. And I'm the scumbag?

Guess life's shit when it's everyone else's fault. :dunno:

Pulling hair is not justified after so-called unwanted attention like trying to speak to a woman, like it's a crime. That's assault. And I haven't sent unwanted PMs on DS, other than maybe one it was, but there was no malice intended. Like that is a crime as well.

Get off this subject. It's old news. Move on. Why do people keep bringing this stuff up all the time.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 am

jra wrote:
victim support wrote:
Holly wrote:Guest wrote

jra wrote

jra, a healthy relationship is a give and take...not HE gives, SHE takes. It goes both ways.

What gave you such a cynical and totally wrong idea about relationships?

In fairness the old romantic does believe in give and take in his relationships -

"I also bring along small presents such as chocolate and in return I can ask for a drink and a few cigarettes on the house, no worries."

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/71529455#Comment_71529455

Did you not read the post I made above about bringing stuff up from the past. That post was made over 4 years ago.

but your last piece of woman hating shit was made 4 hours ago not 4 years

besides you love people raking up the past as it gives you the attention you desire, I made an offer the other day to stop the guest posts about you for a short time to give you a break, and Holly made a similar offer in the past - you not only didn't want that but you actually attempted to make yourself into more of a victim because the offer was made

you're no longer fooling anyone
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 am

jra wrote:Yeah you do, if you are a bloke. Just in a different way. Or does he/she pay for everything.

Nasty’s gonna tear you a new arsehole for this post :gigglesnshit:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 am

Frankly wrote:
MG2 wrote:

Nobody is heaving or their flesh creeping. Don't be over dramatic just to make a point.

And no I don't demand any money back or necessarily expect sexual favours in return if I date a woman.

But you all seem to know my life better than I do, even though you've never even met me, who am I argue.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive