DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:You get 10 warnings unless its something serious. They scrapped they jail thing a few months ago.

Blackswann is too clever for those fuckers. That's why they hate her, all their best efforts to get her banned have failed and if she is reading this thread she now knows they are onto her so just needs to take it easy and not make any mistakes.

Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Part of the upgrade was adding the ability of the forum software to count beyond 9 :gigglesnshit:

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Cbx banned? THANK GOD!

One of the bigggest cunts in the world, that bellend.

For the millionth time don't exaggerate.

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you give a shit?

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.

You know what, fair enough.
Gigabit

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

I don't think many do. It seems pointless to me.
willy

Postby guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.

You know what, fair enough.

Hahaha and you fell for it. He's the most anal retentive on here. Very few get on with him on here and elsewhere so he makes out he's here for a laugh and that posters don't get his "humour". Don't believe me, check out his history.

If you believe his bollox then you're well suited.

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Blueblade lives in a bungalow then with OAP neighbours, why am I not surprised!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ronment/p3

Loving Welsh-lad's bullshit he posted on page one. Edwardian detached house? Yeah, right. Scuzzy studio flat over a fucking kebab shop in Rhyll, more like :gigglesnshit:

Bullshit on page 1. Why not post the correct link then. Not page 3. :thumbsup:

Why not read more carefully and see who the person who posted the link is actually referring to? :thumbsup:

Lodgers don't have time for that sort of malarkey. Sites to threaten and prozzies to service.
willy

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm

VelvetCat wrote:Blueblade lives in a bungalow then with OAP neighbours, why am I not surprised!

Better than living in shared accommodation with unsavoury characters like jra does.

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm

willy wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they'e done, who got them banned. I'm just here to piss and cry all the time. Take a leaf out of my book and be a victim, my man, spread the gloom. No humour required.

:thumbsup:

Nice edit, but a bit of a fail there.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 pm

willy wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Loving Welsh-lad's bullshit he posted on page one. Edwardian detached house? Yeah, right. Scuzzy studio flat over a fucking kebab shop in Rhyll, more like :gigglesnshit:

Why not read more carefully and see who the person who posted the link is actually referring to? :thumbsup:

Lodgers don't have time for that sort of malarkey. Sites to threaten and prozzies to service.

i'm not a lodger. :pmsl:

I bet it really pisses you off I can get sex on tap, at any time, friends with benefits and all that, while you're stuck in a long term boring relationship. Is that right?

And I haven't threatened this site either. Another thing to add to your bullshit post.
Last edited by jra on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:

Better than living in shared accommodation with unsavoury characters like jra does.

Don't worry about it. It's not your concern.
jra

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 pm

jra wrote:
willy wrote:
jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they'e done, who got them banned. I'm just here to piss and cry all the time. Take a leaf out of my book and be a victim, my man, spread the gloom. No humour required.

Nice edit, but a bit of a fail there.

Victory nobbled nuts, victory. :canny:
willy

Postby Goodwife » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

Oh yes, please pop it on if you find it.

I know the jail system was complicated. I never got jailed after the upgrade but I did get a warning because people complained about a thread I posted.
Goodwife

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:

Better than living in shared accommodation with unsavoury characters like jra.

willy

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:

He supports himself as a landlord. What's wrong with that?

How do you know his tenants are unsavoury?

Postby Rebel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:... no one in their on the right mind would describe blackswann as clever :yikes:

Fixed it for you :mrgreen:
Rebel

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 pm

jra wrote:
willy wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Loving Welsh-lad's bullshit he posted on page one. Edwardian detached house? Yeah, right. Scuzzy studio flat over a fucking kebab shop in Rhyll, more like :gigglesnshit:

i'm not a lodger. :pmsl:

I bet it really pisses you off I can try sex and fail, at any time, friends with benefits at 20 quid a fumble and "it happens dearie", while you're stuck in a long term lovingrelationship. Woe is me, victim here.

You are bad with the typos.
willy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive