DS thread # 92

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 92

Postby Goodwife » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey, cbx, if you're reading this, just show the mods this thread as evidence of a constant online campaign against you

Oh probs worth mentioning... "constant online campaigns" need to be, for one thing, constant and for another thing, be part of a measurable campaign... and indeed appear online... No one has ever mentioned at any point trying to have CBX banned (although I;m not sure about his own forum... that seems like a right nest of vipers).

Commenting on him being banned for the most extraordinary bit of libel is something entirely else... for one thing it's all occured after he got banned.

Nice try, but all the bile about trevgo on here was posted after he was banned and it was claimed that the thread with it all in was central to his un-banning.

I don't think so, he was always being mentioned. I do recall looking at his company accounts :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Cbx banned? THANK GOD!

One of the bigggest cunts in the world, that bellend.

No that's you, you little twerp. I'm still on DS so just watch yourself if you ever get back on there again

Or you could do something, like just about anything else, more important, i.e. not give a shit. It's a bit loser when you set out to get people banned. Just saying like.

Jesus wept. Sort your life out if you get so easily upset. It's embarrassing. It's just a forum where we take the piss out of each other. Don't read too much into it.
HTH :thumbsup:
willy

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Rebel wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:Cbx being banned is karma. Delicious karma. On his little Trifle forum he plots and schemes to have people he dislikes banned.

That's the whole campaign, anyone left wing he wants banned. He got me, now it is BlackSwann. She seems far better at handling this though than I.

Not really, one more warning and she is toast!

What has she been "warned" for?

There's no way they could know if a poster's on their final warning. If that's even a thing.

You get 10 warnings unless its something serious. They scrapped they jail thing a few months ago.

Blackswann is too clever for those fuckers. That's why they hate her, all their best efforts to get her banned have failed and if she is reading this thread she now knows they are onto her so just needs to take it easy and not make any mistakes.

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Blueblade lives in a bungalow then with OAP neighbours, why am I not surprised!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ronment/p3

Loving Welsh-lad's bullshit he posted on page one. Edwardian detached house? Yeah, right. Scuzzy studio flat over a fucking kebab shop in Rhyll, more like :gigglesnshit:

Bullshit on page 1. Why not post the correct link then. Not page 3. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 pm

No she is extremely dense no one in their right mind would describe blackswann as clever :yikes:

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Updating my wardrobe. Great with trackie bottoms and scrubbed up trainers. Durable too - pubbing, fishing, even occasional trainspotting and scrapbooking.

Go on, you know you're worth it.
willy

Postby Rebel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Beanybun reminds me of somebody. PBU?

All of the "Long Term Labour Voters"... Beany, Hotgossip, Margmck, Granny Smith et al are PBUs... they hit on the idea that lefties don;t get banned so if they pretend to be one and keep abusing lefties they can get away with it... Didn't work for...errrm.. can't remember her name now...something leg based.

Baitz99 is another who claims to be a long term Labour voter but whose raison d'etre is baiting anyone to the left of Thatcher. Like cbx he mostly talks bollocks that he can't back up when challenged. He probably gets his info from fake news factory Guido like cbx.
Last edited by Rebel on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel

Postby jra » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

For the millionth time don't exaggerate.

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you give a shit?

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.
Last edited by jra on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Goodwife » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
That's the whole campaign, anyone left wing he wants banned. He got me, now it is BlackSwann. She seems far better at handling this though than I.

There's no way they could know if a poster's on their final warning. If that's even a thing.

You get 10 warnings unless its something serious. They scrapped they jail thing a few months ago.

Blackswann is too clever for those fuckers. That's why they hate her, all their best efforts to get her banned have failed and if she is reading this thread she now knows they are onto her so just needs to take it easy and not make any mistakes.

Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Blueblade lives in a bungalow then with OAP neighbours, why am I not surprised!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ronment/p3

Loving Welsh-lad's bullshit he posted on page one. Edwardian detached house? Yeah, right. Scuzzy studio flat over a fucking kebab shop in Rhyll, more like :gigglesnshit:

Bullshit on page 1. Why not post the correct link then. Not page 3. :thumbsup:

Why not read more carefully and see who the person who posted the link is actually referring to? :thumbsup:

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:49 pm

jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they'e done, who got them banned. I'm just here to piss and cry all the time. Take a leaf out of my book and be a victim, my man, spread the gloom. No humour required.

:thumbsup:
willy

Postby Rebel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:That's the whole campaign, anyone left wing he wants banned. He got me, now it is BlackSwann. She seems far better at handling this though than I.

Interesting. I've only had a couple of warnings so I'm OK - unless I suddenly develop a penchant for Guido Fawkes... :ooer:
Rebel

Postby Lefty guesty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Rebel wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Beanybun reminds me of somebody. PBU?

All of the "Long Term Labour Voters"... Beany, Hotgossip, Margmck, Granny Smith et al are PBUs... they hit on the idea that lefties don;t get banned so if they pretend to be one and keep abusing lefties they can get away with it... Didn't work for...errrm.. can't remember her name now...something leg based.

Baitz99 is another who claims to be a long term Labour voter but whose raison d'etre is baiting anyone to the left of Thatcher. Like cbx he mostly talks bollocks that he can't back up when challenged. He probably gets his info from fake news factory Guido like cbx.

Aye aye, cap'n. Target acquired, target locked. Hope the DS mods don't see this :ooer:
Lefty guesty

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Goodwife wrote:Oh did they surprised no one has mentioned that. 10 is a bit excessive you didn't get that many before the upgrade

Back then it worked as a 1 day ban, 3 days, then 1 week before being perm. There are no temp bans now so if you are on a warn you have to be good or else you get sent to DS heaven and you only have 10 warns overall. It replaced the jail system which I never understood. They explained it to me in email. I'll try to find it if I can an paste the text here.

Postby willy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:54 pm

jra wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
jra wrote:

I don't. Why should you. That was the point. It's some random on the internet you've never met. Who gives a shit who they are, what they've done, who got them banned etc. I'm just here to take the piss and pass the time. Take a leaf out of my book.

Oh noes, a lover's tiff.

willy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive