DS thread # 93

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone
else read that username as Thefartcatcher? :whistle: :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The posters on that alfie evans thread are all very strange especially wondering-star, she needs psychiatric help she's so invested in a fantasy version of someone else's child. She makes up "facts" and if anyone questions her fantasy version of things they are called trolls and baiters by head body guard iiheart you who is another prime idiot.

Fuck me i've seen some sad shit in my time but the random made up shit coming out of that bunch of weirdos is like watched a scientology convention

She's been at it since first thing and showing no signs of letting up. Then again, she has such an open mind.

susie smith is another weird cult member who can't seem to understand the difference between fact and totally made up bullshit
someone on that thread used the term ming mong to describe the nutters calling for the hospital to be bombed by Italy i think ming mongs describes all the fantasists on that thread quite well.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:22 pm

VR6storm wrote:Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone

You know funny you say this, only last night I was thinking they could be Hildaonpluto but Hilda's account is still active so who knows.

Postby Vam » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The posters on that alfie evans thread are all very strange especially wondering-star, she needs psychiatric help she's so invested in a fantasy version of someone else's child. She makes up "facts" and if anyone questions her fantasy version of things they are called trolls and baiters by head body guard iiheart you who is another prime idiot.

Fuck me i've seen some sad shit in my time but the random made up shit coming out of that bunch of weirdos is like watched a scientology convention

She's been at it since first thing and showing no signs of letting up. Then again, she has such an open mind.

She was exactly the same right through the Charlie Gard thread. Total space cadet.
Vam

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:SULLA letting his racism come through in that Stephen Lawrence thread.

Because anyone against identity politics is a racist?

There have been hundreds of victims of murder, racist and otherwise in the last 25 years, why should there be a day for just one of them?

It's all about reminding white people what terrible racists they all are before St George's Day each year, and teaching the same message in every school in the country.

Fuck that.

It also puts a higher value on a particular persons life than another's. We are all equal aren't we? So, why should someone be considered as being higher value than say Lee Rigby? Why has he not been given his own special day? It isn't racist to value each other equally.
wizzywick

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:SULLA letting his racism come through in that Stephen Lawrence thread.

There have been hundreds of victims of murder, racist and otherwise in the last 25 years, why should there be a day for just one of them?

It's all about reminding white people what terrible racists they all are before St George's Day each year, and teaching the same message in every school in the country.

Fuck that.

It also puts a higher value on a particular persons life than another's. We are all equal aren't we? So, why should someone be considered as being higher value than say Lee Rigby? Why has he not been given his own special day? It isn't racist to value each other equally.

I knew you would pop up soon. You were one of the biggest racists on DS. You are the cunt who claimed Jo Cox's killer wasn't a terrorist because he was white.

You are a cunt. A nasty homophobic racist cunt. I'm surprised you weren't banned sooner.

Maggie May decided on Stephen Lawrence Day. At least you are against one Tory policy but as you are a racist this must get your back up. Cunt

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Fuck that.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. I still remember your disgusting meltdown when Jo Cox was gutted on the street. All you were concerned about was if her death would swing it for Remain.

You are a nasty person.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:02 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Fuck that.

You might want to listen to what your lord and master Theresa May said about it. You realise this was her idea? are you breaking with Tory rank? that's a first but as Stephen was black its no surprise at your reaction.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:

i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...

Totally agree with this and the only surprise was that people put up with her vileness for so long and even seemed to support or defend it. The problem now is that she loves to play the victim although thankfully a few seem to be able to see right through this now and call it for what is it.

Credit to you for the wing clipping Dean. For that alone you need to be knighted.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:

i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...

No, it's not better, it's the same - one tiresome cunt running their gob off all the time whilst having absolutely fuck all to say :roll:

Guest wrote:Totally agree with this and the only surprise was that people put up with her vileness for so long and even seemed to support or defend it. The problem now is that she loves to play the victim although thankfully a few seem to be able to see right through this now and call it for what is it.

Credit to you for the wing clipping Dean. For that alone you need to be knighted.

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Fuck that.

I knew you would pop up soon. You were one of the biggest racists on DS. You are the cunt who claimed Jo Cox's killer wasn't a terrorist because he was white.

You are a cunt. A nasty homophobic racist cunt. I'm surprised you weren't banned sooner.

Maggie May decided on Stephen Lawrence Day. At least you are against one Tory policy but as you are a racist this must get your back up. Cunt

Thanks for giving me a laugh. You need to learn to use words that consist of more than four letters and that don't contain a c, a u, an n and a t. Because how can advocating equality be racist you ignorant twat? And just because I am a Tory doesn't mean I support every single thing Tories do or suggest. I leave that sort of cult following to the Corbyn fuckwits.
wizzywick

Postby wizzywick » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Fuck that.

You might want to listen to what your lord and master Theresa May said about it. You realise this was her idea? are you breaking with Tory rank? that's a first but as Stephen was black its no surprise at your reaction.

There is nothing wrong with the idea. But it's the regarding of one life to be considered more important than another. But if you can't see that then that's your problem, not mine. I am not the one attaching labels to people. You are.
wizzywick

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 pm

VR6storm wrote:Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone

I get a Lukatar vibe on that one.

Account created one day prior to Lukatar’s last active date.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:45 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Fuck that.

There is nothing wrong with the idea. But it's the regarding of one life to be considered more important than another. But if you can't see that then that's your problem, not mine. I am not the one attaching labels to people. You are.

Yeah, of course. Stephen Lawrence Day is all about saying how much more important he was than Lee Rigby :roll:

Tell me, which is it that comes first? Is it the being a stupid cross-eyed bastard or is it the voting Tory?

Postby cunt spotter » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 pm

wizzywick wrote:I am not the one attaching labels to people. You are.

Good to hear.

wizzywick wrote:I leave that sort of cult following to the Corbyn fuckwits.

Whoops.
cunt spotter

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive