DS thread # 93

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:The user Heathrow making quite a strop that they can't post links until they've got 100 posts under their belt

First there was the "Who do I contact about not posting links"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ing#latest

Claims to have a Masters in Computing and been a moderator on other forums but doesn't understand what a link actually is

Now they've started a thread for "Digital Spy Sucks"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... cks#latest

It is a Mod gone rogue :canny:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:38 pm

Gabby wrote:
No, the guest was agreeing with Dean was how I read it.... maybe ‘Guest’ will confirm that :thumbsup:

I don't even know who Lambert is or recall having a conversation with him so how can I have driven him off the forum?

Plus I don't even post here that much.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:
No, the guest was agreeing with Dean was how I read it.... maybe ‘Guest’ will confirm that :thumbsup:

I don't even know who Lambert is or recall having a conversation with him so how can I have driven him off the forum?

I’m the same as you (not the racist bit obviously) I’ve hardly ever spoke to the bloke. He said himself he was leaving because he went all stalker and posted someone’s dox. He sounds like he needs to get away from forums to be fair...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I dunno.... just saying how I interpreted the guest post!
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Gabby wrote:

I was just foinfnoff posting history. Lambert gave a reason as trolling and telling people to kill themselves, and he’s previous aired his dislike of Dean.
I don’t recall Ray and Lambert ever really posting together, or Lambert giving an opinion on Ray.

Dean also said Ray was a racist. Although Ray later switched that and called lefties racist.

Not that it matters. I’m sure neither Ray are particularly arsed either way :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Ray is short for racist... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Guest can confirm he meant Dean.

Guest thinks Gab is a bit of a moron who is desperate to rush in and defend her crush.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Dean wrote:Ray is short for racist... :snooty:

The hood gives them a few extra inches though.
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Dean wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I’m the same as you (not the racist bit obviously) I’ve hardly ever spoke to the bloke. He said himself he was leaving because he went all stalker and posted someone’s dox. He sounds like he needs to get away from forums to be fair...

You admitted that when you were a mod on another forum you used three members email addresses to find them on Facebook :off head:

Sounds like you need to get away from forums to be fair.

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gabby wrote:

You admitted that when you were a mod on another forum you used three members email addresses to find them on Facebook :off head:

Sounds like you need to get away from forums to be fair.

I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:The posters on that alfie evans thread are all very strange especially wondering-star, she needs psychiatric help she's so invested in a fantasy version of someone else's child. She makes up "facts" and if anyone questions her fantasy version of things they are called trolls and baiters by head body guard iiheart you who is another prime idiot.

Fuck me i've seen some sad shit in my time but the random made up shit coming out of that bunch of weirdos is like watched a scientology convention

She's been at it since first thing and showing no signs of letting up. Then again, she has such an open mind.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The posters on that alfie evans thread are all very strange especially wondering-star, she needs psychiatric help she's so invested in a fantasy version of someone else's child. She makes up "facts" and if anyone questions her fantasy version of things they are called trolls and baiters by head body guard iiheart you who is another prime idiot.

Fuck me i've seen some sad shit in my time but the random made up shit coming out of that bunch of weirdos is like watched a scientology convention

She's been at it since first thing and showing no signs of letting up. Then again, she has such an open mind.

I keep sticking my head in that thread and it’s fucking awful.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Dean wrote:

i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...

Your return certainly brought about a change in a few other posters. Some for the better, some for the worst. The dynamic is different now.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive