DS thread # 93

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Evening all...

Shit, thought i was still logged as Gigabit... hang on.
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Nucks wrote:
VR6storm wrote:Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone
else read that username as Thefartcatcher? :whistle: :cuppaT:


I get a Lukatar vibe on that one.

Account created one day prior to Lukatar’s last active date.
Hi Ya Nucks!! :Hiya:

Can't say i get the Lukatar vibe off that one to be honest, but it's definitely been around the block
a good few times, that's for sure. Will keep the beady minces on this one...... :whistle: :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:that has a hint of placenta about it


That's fuckin' GROSS!!! :pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup:

(but you're right!!)
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:How ironic your site should be named after trifles then.


What site is this NN? :Hiya:

I keep hearing about trifles but am none the wiser. :dunno:



Its a shit hole where all the homophobics and racists from DS hang out.



Bless. Isn't it time for your tea? After all, debate to you is shutting down conversation and calling people names because you haven't a fucking clue as to how to engage with people who have opposing views. It's so much easier to regard someone as an "ism" than actually address their comments in a grown up manner. If someone decides to call me something, that's up to them. I would rather find out why a person holds the view they have.


Address this........


FUCK OFF YOU BORING POLITICO CUNT.

:dafinger: :dafinger: :dafinger:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:






Bless. Isn't it time for your tea? After all, debate to you is shutting down conversation and calling people names because you haven't a fucking clue as to how to engage with people who have opposing views. It's so much easier to regard someone as an "ism" than actually address their comments in a grown up manner. If someone decides to call me something, that's up to them. I would rather find out why a person holds the view they have.

Says the twat who created a forum specifically for the purpose of excluding people with opposing views :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Not at all, I created a forum so that people weren't called names for having a viewpoint. It isn't up to me to decide what a person's view should be, but it's interesting to discover it and to elaborate on why they hold that view. I wanted a place where we could discuss one thing, maybe even argue about it, but on another thread the same people discussing something entirely different in a friendly manner. And we are getting there. Not that I need to explain myself or justify my reasons to you, but there you go.


No, you created a forum so that people could call others names for having a different viewpoint. Lies, lies and yet more fucking lies. You've told so many over the years that you obviously have no idea what the truth is anymore - you've totally lost yourself in an endless maze of your own making. :bullshit:
No wonder so many people see you as a complete joke :hand:


I will never understand why this stupid trifle forum has triggered so many lefty wankers from DS. Just get over it already :flog:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Switch » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Evening all...

Shit, thought i was still logged as Gigabit... hang on.



:pmsl: I'm back too!
User avatar
Switch
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 pm

sperm donor wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I'm back :mrgreen:


How did the vasectomy go? :mrgreen:


And did it make a vas deferens?



The surgeon had to abort the operation because his microscope wasn't big enough and he couldnt identify the bits :mrgreen:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
VR6storm wrote:Thefatarcher - gotta be a PBU...... all over every thread like a fucking rash. Does anyone
else read that username as Thefartcatcher? :whistle: :cuppaT:


I get a Lukatar vibe on that one.

Account created one day prior to Lukatar’s last active date.

Ah, that explains it.

Might have guessed that freak VR6 would post about one or the other of his weird obsessions :off head:
I'm posting about something going on in the DS forums..... which, the last time I looked, is what this thread is all about, DRONGO!

And i never bought the subject of Lukatar up..... Nucks did.... so up yours again, baghead cocksucker. :bum: :bum: :bum:
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby VR6storm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Gigabit wrote:I'm back :mrgreen:


Who gives a shit....... ??
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Goodwife » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:Guest can confirm he meant Dean.

Guest thinks Gab is a bit of a moron who is desperate to rush in and defend her crush.



I think guest is a moron too.

Gabby can't win, if she doesn't defend him then she gets stick and the guests pipe up with he has upset her. If she gives her opinion she gets nasty little comments like that.

All I see is Gabby giving her very valid opinion :dunno:

I don't know but some of you "guests" recently seem just plain nasty, spiteful and bitter. What happened to the nice funny guests?
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
I did for a few years. I’m better now... :snooty:


i'm glad you came back, things are livelier with you causing trouble. :smilin:


Even if people don’t like me, you have to admit it’s better now that Vam has had her wings clipped and doesn’t dictate the forum as she used to before I returned... putting her in her place was a public service...


There was me thinking you did that out of pure spite. It was nasty and ott :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:Guest can confirm he meant Dean.

Guest thinks Gab is a bit of a moron who is desperate to rush in and defend her crush.



I think guest is a moron too.

Gabby can't win, if she doesn't defend him then she gets stick and the guests pipe up with he has upset her. If she gives her opinion she gets nasty little comments like that.

All I see is Gabby giving her very valid opinion :dunno:

I don't know but some of you "guests" recently seem just plain nasty, spiteful and bitter. What happened to the nice funny guests?


I learned a long time ago to ignore the guests when it comes to Poca and I. Whatever you say it will be twisted the other way so I just ignore them...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35446
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I'm back :mrgreen:


How did the vasectomy go? :mrgreen:

Giga the artist formerly known as Gigabit.



:pmsl: :pmsl:

:thumbsup:

VR6storm wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:that has a hint of placenta about it


That's fuckin' GROSS!!! :pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup:

(but you're right!!)


She is definitely right :pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:Guest can confirm he meant Dean.

Guest thinks Gab is a bit of a moron who is desperate to rush in and defend her crush.



I think guest is a moron too.

Gabby can't win, if she doesn't defend him then she gets stick and the guests pipe up with he has upset her. If she gives her opinion she gets nasty little comments like that.

All I see is Gabby giving her very valid opinion :dunno:

I don't know but some of you "guests" recently seem just plain nasty, spiteful and bitter. What happened to the nice funny guests?


Given how nasty you can be the irony meter just exploded.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 93

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:






Bless. Isn't it time for your tea? After all, debate to you is shutting down conversation and calling people names because you haven't a fucking clue as to how to engage with people who have opposing views. It's so much easier to regard someone as an "ism" than actually address their comments in a grown up manner. If someone decides to call me something, that's up to them. I would rather find out why a person holds the view they have.

Says the twat who created a forum specifically for the purpose of excluding people with opposing views :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Not at all, I created a forum so that people weren't called names for having a viewpoint. It isn't up to me to decide what a person's view should be, but it's interesting to discover it and to elaborate on why they hold that view. I wanted a place where we could discuss one thing, maybe even argue about it, but on another thread the same people discussing something entirely different in a friendly manner. And we are getting there. Not that I need to explain myself or justify my reasons to you, but there you go.


No, you created a forum so that people could call others names for having a different viewpoint. Lies, lies and yet more fucking lies. You've told so many over the years that you obviously have no idea what the truth is anymore - you've totally lost yourself in an endless maze of your own making. :bullshit:
No wonder so many people see you as a complete joke :hand:


I will never understand why this stupid trifle forum has triggered so many lefty wankers from DS. Just get over it already :flog:


The Lefty's are over it. In fact I'm thrilled Wizzy set up that forum because its the reason Jilly got banned on DS.

Thanks Wizzy!
User avatar
Guest
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest