DS thread # 94

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 pm

:inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

Goodwife

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Goodwife wrote::inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

You’re desperate to get involved, aren’t you?
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue May 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Personal remarks about a bloke you don’t even know are bang out of order. Middle aged loser, two a penny scally and chav.
From what I have seen he looks very professional and that is a lovely, happy picture of him and safi. And as for insulting a girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly is low life behaviour.

So what if he posted about his shirt. At least he is excited about his new adventure while half of you work shy cunts can’t even spell job.. or her out of bed for one.

Good luck on your new job in the South GD. I hope you and Safi are very happy for a long time.
:thumbsup:
Lovely photo of them. I just hope it doesn't set Keyser off and he starts writing more crap poetry. :ooer:

Oh I see it's obsessed cunt day on here. :hand:

Whatever I post I post under my own name and never guest post despite what someone insinuated earlier on on this thread.

Can you say the same you fucking weirdo?

No! :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Personal remarks about a bloke you don’t even know are bang out of order. Middle aged loser, two a penny scally and chav.
From what I have seen he looks very professional and that is a lovely, happy picture of him and safi. And as for insulting a girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly is low life behaviour.

So what if he posted about his shirt. At least he is excited about his new adventure while half of you work shy cunts can’t even spell job.. or her out of bed for one.

Good luck on your new job in the South GD. I hope you and Safi are very happy for a long time.
:thumbsup:
Lovely photo of them. I just hope it doesn't set Keyser off and he starts writing more crap poetry. :ooer:

Oh I see it's obsessed cunt day on here. :hand:

Whatever I post I post under my own name and never guest post despite what someone insinuated earlier on on this thread.

Can you say the same you fucking weirdo?

No! :pmsl:

I think its just be the biggest cunt you can day or at least some seem to think so
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Dean wrote:

Nope just thought JP had missed an opportunity to post the smilies
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2200827/phwoarr-sexy-schoolgirl-outfits/p15

Another classic JP in action thread
Another obvious cunt, Scottie. He used to get slated on here a lot.

Maybe you're him. :ooer:

Lots of proof being posted of your abusive PMs Jp. I told you not to lie... :wink:

In all fairness he did say "The time frame is very important if I pm someone and I see they don't like it I stop. UNLESS of course they keep pm'ing me back in kind then it may continue. It's not rocket science. "

He doesn't say how many times he has to be asked, told not to send abusive PMs.

He seems to be confusing himself...................................................

'All well and good if you let people talk rubbish and bait you. I don't.'

So he doesn't fall for bait yet in his own words

So Lucy baiting me are you bringing my name up weeks later... Baiting me to post on this site again.. you have your wish!

Well seeing as i've not posted here at all for over a week I was clearly baited.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
I have to be asked 'nicely', once. You're all confused though, knowing someone is baiting you but still replying to them regardless does happen you know. It happens a lot on here. :gigglesnshit:

You're the confused one, every time you post you try and deny, lie and backtrack. I'm reading that thread now, quite the refresher it s too. I'm up the point where you say sending abusive PM's is acceptable:

Are you now. I've told you when I think it's acceptable and when it becomes unacceptable.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -or-not/p6

So according to you some deserve, like Lucy, abusive PM's. OK. And you decide if, when and who you send them to.

What a catch :wubbers:

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:

Nope just thought JP had missed an opportunity to post the smilies
Is it hidden away? View more smilies section I guess.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Well? Have you finished reading yet? Come on everyone, let him catch up!

Postby guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Yeah I suppose reading is quite difficult when not very bright.

'Crap' as in showing you up for what you are? A loser on and off-line. :pmsl:

Your crap is worth reading again, a good giggle, give it a go.

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:What's happening here, have you turned into jra?

What's with the j-people and prostitutes?

It was a scandal that brought down the entire dance troupe.

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 7:36 pm

guest wrote:

He’s too busy squirming at having his lies posted again...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 pm

guest wrote:

Someone posting away trying to make someone else out as a loser. :gigglesnshit: Yes guest that's you.

You're the one who's not very bright.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Dean wrote:
guest wrote:

He’s too busy squirming at having his lies posted again...
Hey forum clown.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:

Well? Have you finished reading yet? Come on everyone, let him catch up!
Oh I've read other threads as well by now.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive