Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:in fairness that pic on DS was kind of skinny

Did anyone notice the fat lower lip?

The way he stooped over the camera made me think of the Silence of the Lambs - the freak admiring his own body
You weirdo. Both lips are full but not quite like Mick Jagger. Better than paper thin lips, don't you think?

Not fussed with fat lips and skinny bodies. Fortunately I've always been able to pick and choose and keep my money in my pocket. :smilin: You?
No those who look that way are probably way out of your league.

So have I. But being at a low ebb at the time, I couldn't be bothered to seek another relationship so pondered the alternatives for a brief time. Anything else you want to know?
jp761

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
I would give it him for free, Damian Lewis that is.

I don't get the paying for it after a break up. Why not just go to the pub, pull and have a one night stand. Same thing but costs less

He's looking quite wrinkly now I think.

But he is ginger, they do have to stay out of the sun and use sun block cos they don't have much melanin protection.

They do have the most beautiful smooth white skin when they're younger though, the women I mean, not really looked at the men that closely and men have thicker skin anyway.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Some depression after a break-up can do funny things.

Can't see that helping with depression.

Mind you the ginger guy did it after his break-up on Billions, but he's a Billionaire and can afford very high-class hookers.

I don't get the paying for it after a break up. Why not just go to the pub, pull and have a one night stand. Same thing but costs less

Lack of personality, no sense of humour and a weedy body might have something to do with it...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:How is SULLA not banned?

Why would Sulla be banned? He puts up with a lot of nonsense from the corbyn luvvies well minus you now of course seeing how you were banned :canny:

I'm not a Corbyn "luvvie".

He consistently derails threads and makes moronic points, trolls, baits people. Of course he should be banned.

He does none of those things which is why you were banned and he is not :more beer:

You have no idea why I was banned.

I will of course await the usual evidence for my trolling and baiting.

I neither know nor care why you were banned, I'm simply enjoying the fact you are :cool:

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

But he is ginger, they do have to stay out of the sun and use sun block cos they don't have much melanin protection.

They do have the most beautiful smooth white skin when they're younger though, the women I mean, not really looked at the men that closely and men have thicker skin anyway.

Men have thicker skin? You wouldn’t think so judging by some of the men on here! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Just had a google of a recent pic. You may be right. I dunno there is just something about him I like though, its not the gingerness!
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2200827/phwoarr-sexy-schoolgirl-outfits/p15

Another classic JP in action thread
Another obvious cunt, Scottie. He used to get slated on here a lot.

Maybe you're him. :ooer:

Lots of proof being posted of your abusive PMs Jp. I told you not to lie... :wink:
If you call it proof that's up to you. My language towards women still pales into insignificance compared to the things you've said.

Language on an open board and privately harassing and abusing them are two completely different things...
Privately arguing once or twice, I can live with that no problem at all. And most who I argued with in pm turned out to be proven cunts anyway. I can definitely live with that.

You just use the open board line and "trolling" one in order to get away with saying vile things to people. You clearly enjoy doing it.
jp761

Postby guest » Tue May 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2200827/phwoarr-sexy-schoolgirl-outfits/p15

Another classic JP in action thread
Another obvious cunt, Scottie. He used to get slated on here a lot.

Maybe you're him. :ooer:

Lots of proof being posted of your abusive PMs Jp. I told you not to lie... :wink:

In all fairness he did say "The time frame is very important if I pm someone and I see they don't like it I stop. UNLESS of course they keep pm'ing me back in kind then it may continue. It's not rocket science. "

He doesn't say how many times he has to be asked, told not to send abusive PMs.

He seems to be confusing himself...................................................

'All well and good if you let people talk rubbish and bait you. I don't.'

So he doesn't fall for bait yet in his own words

So Lucy baiting me are you bringing my name up weeks later... Baiting me to post on this site again.. you have your wish!

Well seeing as i've not posted here at all for over a week I was clearly baited.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Unless they're OHG, the man for whom the mildest of criticism is a near-fatal stab wound to the heart. I wish some proper Harley riders could see his posts :pmsl:

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Mind you the ginger guy did it after his break-up on Billions, but he's a Billionaire and can afford very high-class hookers.

Lucky for me it didn't happen. Because I know I would have regretted it.
jp761

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

jp761 wrote:Privately arguing once or twice, I can live with that no problem at all. And most who I argued with in pm turned out to be proven cunts anyway. I can definitely live with that.

You just use the open board line and "trolling" one in order to get away with saying vile things to people. You clearly enjoy doing it.

Why did you continue to message them after they’d asked you to stop? No means no, Jp...
Last edited by Dean on Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Lucky for me it didn't happen. Because I know I would have regretted it.

So how did you solve the sex problem? Have you got a missus now?

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Lack of personality, no sense of humour and a weedy body might have something to do with it...
It might.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:in fairness that pic on DS was kind of skinny

Did anyone notice the fat lower lip?

The way he stooped over the camera made me think of the Silence of the Lambs - the freak admiring his own body
You weirdo. Both lips are full but not quite like Mick Jagger. Better than paper thin lips, don't you think?

Not fussed with fat lips and skinny bodies. Fortunately I've always been able to pick and choose and keep my money in my pocket. :smilin: You?
No those who look that way are probably way out of your league.

So have I. But being at a low ebb at the time, I couldn't be bothered to seek another relationship so pondered the alternatives for a brief time. Anything else you want to know?

Try and read what has been typed, not what you want to have been typed. I actually said

'Fortunately I've always been able to pick and choose and keep my money in my pocket.' Fat lipped skinny men aren't my thing just as strong women standing up to your nonsense aren't yours.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue May 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Men have thicker skin? You wouldn’t think so judging by some of the men on here! :pmsl:

25% thicker, and tougher too, more collagen.

If a man and a woman of the same age marry and spend an equal amount of time in the sun, the man will look much younger than the woman.

Because men don't tend to stay out of the sun and don't tend to use sunblock the difference is not usually noticeable.
Ray of Sunshine

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive