DS thread # 94

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 pm

:inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

:inq:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Goodwife wrote::inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

:inq:


You’re desperate to get involved, aren’t you?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36490
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Keyser » Tue May 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Personal remarks about a bloke you don’t even know are bang out of order. Middle aged loser, two a penny scally and chav.
From what I have seen he looks very professional and that is a lovely, happy picture of him and safi. And as for insulting a girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly is low life behaviour.

So what if he posted about his shirt. At least he is excited about his new adventure while half of you work shy cunts can’t even spell job.. or her out of bed for one.

Good luck on your new job in the South GD. I hope you and Safi are very happy for a long time.
:thumbsup:
Lovely photo of them. I just hope it doesn't set Keyser off and he starts writing more crap poetry. :ooer:


Oh I see it's obsessed c**t day on here. :hand:

Whatever I post I post under my own name and never guest post despite what someone insinuated earlier on on this thread.

Can you say the same you fucking weirdo?

No! :pmsl:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12710
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Personal remarks about a bloke you don’t even know are bang out of order. Middle aged loser, two a penny scally and chav.
From what I have seen he looks very professional and that is a lovely, happy picture of him and safi. And as for insulting a girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly is low life behaviour.

So what if he posted about his shirt. At least he is excited about his new adventure while half of you work shy cunts can’t even spell job.. or her out of bed for one.

Good luck on your new job in the South GD. I hope you and Safi are very happy for a long time.
:thumbsup:
Lovely photo of them. I just hope it doesn't set Keyser off and he starts writing more crap poetry. :ooer:


Oh I see it's obsessed c**t day on here. :hand:

Whatever I post I post under my own name and never guest post despite what someone insinuated earlier on on this thread.

Can you say the same you fucking weirdo?

No! :pmsl:



I think its just be the biggest c**t you can day or at least some seem to think so
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote::inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

:inq:


You’re desperate to get involved, aren’t you?



Nope just thought JP had missed an opportunity to post the smilies
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7252
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2200827/phwoarr-sexy-schoolgirl-outfits/p15

Another classic JP in action thread
Another obvious c**t, Scottie. He used to get slated on here a lot.

Maybe you're him. :ooer:


Lots of proof being posted of your abusive PMs Jp. I told you not to lie... :wink:


In all fairness he did say "The time frame is very important if I pm someone and I see they don't like it I stop. UNLESS of course they keep pm'ing me back in kind then it may continue. It's not rocket science. "

He doesn't say how many times he has to be asked, told not to send abusive PMs.

He seems to be confusing himself...................................................


'All well and good if you let people talk rubbish and bait you. I don't.'


So he doesn't fall for bait yet in his own words

So Lucy baiting me are you bringing my name up weeks later... Baiting me to post on this site again.. you have your wish!

Well seeing as i've not posted here at all for over a week I was clearly baited.



:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
I have to be asked 'nicely', once. You're all confused though, knowing someone is baiting you but still replying to them regardless does happen you know. It happens a lot on here. :gigglesnshit:


You're the confused one, every time you post you try and deny, lie and backtrack. I'm reading that thread now, quite the refresher it s too. I'm up the point where you say sending abusive PM's is acceptable:

Are you now. I've told you when I think it's acceptable and when it becomes unacceptable.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -or-not/p6

So according to you some deserve, like Lucy, abusive PM's. OK. And you decide if, when and who you send them to.

What a catch :wubbers:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote::inq:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

:inq:


You’re desperate to get involved, aren’t you?



Nope just thought JP had missed an opportunity to post the smilies
Is it hidden away? View more smilies section I guess.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.


Well? Have you finished reading yet? Come on everyone, let him catch up!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 pm

jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

Yeah I suppose reading is quite difficult when not very bright.

'Crap' as in showing you up for what you are? A loser on and off-line. :pmsl:

Your crap is worth reading again, a good giggle, give it a go.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:What's happening here, have you turned into jra?

What's with the j-people and prostitutes?

It was a scandal that brought down the entire dance troupe.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 7:36 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

Yeah I suppose reading is quite difficult when not very bright.

'Crap' as in showing you up for what you are? A loser on and off-line. :pmsl:

Your crap is worth reading again, a good giggle, give it a go.


He’s too busy squirming at having his lies posted again...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36490
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

Yeah I suppose reading is quite difficult when not very bright.

'Crap' as in showing you up for what you are? A loser on and off-line. :pmsl:

Your crap is worth reading again, a good giggle, give it a go.
Someone posting away trying to make someone else out as a loser. :gigglesnshit: Yes guest that's you.

You're the one who's not very bright.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Dean wrote:
guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.

Yeah I suppose reading is quite difficult when not very bright.

'Crap' as in showing you up for what you are? A loser on and off-line. :pmsl:

Your crap is worth reading again, a good giggle, give it a go.


He’s too busy squirming at having his lies posted again...
Hey forum clown.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: DS thread # 94

Postby jp761 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, I'm trying to read quite a lot right now, from a few plonkers conducting the Spanish Inquisition.

It really wasn't worth you replying to me again with your crap about me standing up to "strong women". Because you're full it regardless.


Well? Have you finished reading yet? Come on everyone, let him catch up!
Oh I've read other threads as well by now.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests