DS thread # 95

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Bollocks and all? or are they a hidden extra?


The bollocks would be to insert an Abarth engine into it :thud:

Image


So no dangly bits hanging from the mirror?

Typical evasive car salesman.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
MG2 wrote:I have a blue one right now, first blue I've had. It's really boring. :snooty:

I like black, hard to go wrong with it. But orange is good for my soul.

@Vam, my Nain used to say that too.

i always like indigo
but i saw this last night when i was window shopping
i fucking love this car
:wubbers:
Image


One of my friends has one of these but in metalic blue.very nice car

and until yesterday i woulda said it was the bollox
but that grey has a sleekness
it is just perfect
:wubbers:


RS Focus - love it. Ordered a sport but the twats couldn't get it to me in the time I wanted, so that was that. :ooer:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

measurer wrote:Hold up a minute, my 6ft 2 OH has to get into this - a Fiat 500? I'm not a boy racer! lol Plus OH can't get into it if too low. Needs to be a MPV or SUV.


Get a Transit, great to drive! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82656
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

measurer wrote:I'd like the Lexus or Evoque, but defo out of my price limit...:bawlin:


You'd be better with the Range Rover Sport, rather than the Evoque :thumbsup: The world and his wife have an Evoque.
Vam
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

I want one of those amphibious vehicles

road legal of course
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5727
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Mes...I'm betting wouldn't turn your nose up at this 'blue'? :leer: :gigglesnshit:

Image

Best car I've ever driven.... :canny:


That's a car for a woman of a certain age... :ooer:


You reckon? :pmsl:
Vam
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Hold up a minute, my 6ft 2 OH has to get into this - a Fiat 500? I'm not a boy racer! lol Plus OH can't get into it if too low. Needs to be a MPV or SUV.


Get a Transit, great to drive! :thumbsup:



No! :snooty:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:I'd like the Lexus or Evoque, but defo out of my price limit...:bawlin:


You'd be better with the Range Rover Sport, rather than the Evoque :thumbsup: The world and his wife have an Evoque.


If I had the money the Lexus would win. :wubwub:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Mes...I'm betting wouldn't turn your nose up at this 'blue'? :leer: :gigglesnshit:

Image

Best car I've ever driven.... :canny:


That's a car for a woman of a certain age... :ooer:


You reckon? :pmsl:


I drive around a hundred and seventy miles a day, I know... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82656
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 7:46 pm

measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Hold up a minute, my 6ft 2 OH has to get into this - a Fiat 500? I'm not a boy racer! lol Plus OH can't get into it if too low. Needs to be a MPV or SUV.


Get a Transit, great to drive! :thumbsup:



No! :snooty:


London cab? It's perfect :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82656
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Mes...I'm betting wouldn't turn your nose up at this 'blue'? :leer: :gigglesnshit:

Image

Best car I've ever driven.... :canny:


That's a car for a woman of a certain age... :ooer:


You reckon? :pmsl:


I drive around a hundred and seventy miles a day, I know... :thumbsup:


I used to have its big sister, Stooo....lots of room in the back for my zimmer :thumbsup: :pmsl:
Vam
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Dean » Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 pm

My old gaffer had an Audi Q7. It was shite. Lots of money for fuck all inside. My sister has a Range Rover sport, it’s nice but I don’t think it’s all that. The Merc SUV is the bollocks though...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31153
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby Gabby » Fri May 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Dean wrote:What’s all this car talk ffs? Can we get back to bullying Jp and jra please... :snooty:


We need a car thread :leer: ..... it might inspire me to change this fucking monstrosity :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15237
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby jra » Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Helmut wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:OK talk about something else like wiener schnitzel or maybe DS.


Sorry. German food is off the table. It offends JRA and his German Jew roots.


Since when.

Wien is the German equivalent of Vienna as has already been said.

I have actually eaten a Wiener Schnitzel in Vienna. Very nice it was and all helped down with a few Weissbier. :thumbsup:


Guten Morgen, mein Freund. Ja, here in Wien we love our schnitzels and I am happy you too think that your schnitzel was so good to eat. Can I please point out you have made a mistake with the use of our language, if you drink many glasses of our famous beer you must not say as you did that your schnitzel was helped down with a few Weissbier. That is incorrect. You must say that your schnitzel was washed down with a few Weissbiers. Here is a link so you can see for yourself. If you need more help with the German language please say it here on this forum so I can make it right for you.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/weissbier


Now that was funny. German isn't my first language. I'm born and bred British.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 10019
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread # 95

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Just checking out the Mazda cx5....mmmmm.

I know - I'll ask the resident car experts on Dogs!!! rofl
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests