Random Stuff Part 21

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 21

Postby Vam » Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
I was hoping to bump in to you. I want to apologise for using your Indian heritage to insult you last night. It was despicable and left me feeling very grubby. I let my disgust at your words to Vam (re death of a loved one) over ride decency and it won't happen again.

Absolutely no need for any apologies but thanks all the same. You shouldn't feel bad because I didn't... :smilin:

Cleopatra wrote:
Stop it Dean. A lifetimes work of anti-racism ruined by Dogs :bawlin:

Thanks for acknowledging it to be racism. :thumbsup:

Vam are you looking? :wink:

Yes. Why do you ask?
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Vam wrote:
Yes. Why do you ask?

Proof delivered to you on a silver platter. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Wed May 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Yes. Why do you ask?

I don't see any platter :ooer: What proof?

If you're waiting for an apology from me, well, that could take a while....
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Yes. Why do you ask?

Proof that you are a racist. :thumbsup:

For the record,I don't solicit apologies... :off head:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Wed May 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Yes. Why do you ask?

Proof that you are a racist. :thumbsup:

For the record,I don't solicit apologies... :off head:

ok... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Gabby wrote:I need Rocky to give me a recipe for a decent authentic Indian curry :wubwub: .... but maybe Ramadan isn’t a good time to be asking? :ooer:

I'm sure he won't mind. Do us a favour, Gabby, or Dean. If you see Rocky, can you direct him to my post or at least tell him I'm sorry. I hope he accepts it. Thanks x

We don't really know each other Cleopatra and you can tell me to do one if you like, but you don't need to grovel to anyone on here, least of all Rocky.......

and that's why you're homeless & jobless in your late 50's, micky. you're thick & ignorant.

At least I post in my own name you fucking coward.......... :dafinger:

yes, very heroic of you. did you get yourself sacked & booted out of digs in your own name?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 16, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm popping in for a read but can't get my head around posting.
Really ill at the moment and typins just to painful.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm popping in for a read but can't get my head around posting.

just watch the madness & join in when you're up to it.

Postby Kiki » Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm popping in for a read but can't get my head around posting.

Hope you feel better soon. :smilin:
Kiki

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Maybe I'm due a little flounce, Gabs. When you start feeling reduced, it's time to replenish your soul. :smilin:

I'm very sad that you feel bad.

Please don't ever show any support for me here, darlin. It just results in even more toxicity and ill will. I'll never forget what Dean once posted, (wtte): "people should realise that being friendly with forum dregs like Vam is more trouble than it's worth". He's right.

I'll raise a glass to you on Saturday - enjoy :wink: :Wiiiine!: x

Vam, my online friendship with and support for, you, is rock solid and non-negotiable. It was my own actions last night that resulted in my feeling bad this morning, not yours.

I will raise my glass to you, too. And... I'll be back! (Probs' tomorrow in the what's for tea thread) :mrgreen:

Upchuck City posts of the week. :pmsl:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 16, 2018 3:48 pm

I'll see if I can rustle up something worth reading Jack, you just take it easy fella. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Wed May 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Holly wrote:Morning Vicks and Nucks

The best pillows IMO are duck and or goose down feather pillows. They are so soft and luxurious, I love manipulating them till they fit just right. Tuck them under, double them for heights, screw them up, roll them up, do what ever you like with them till it feel comfortable... all those memory foam pillows are just shit. You can't do anything with them. I bought some too once and now they are in the dogs bed.

Duck or goose feathers are expensive but worth every dollar, and you have them for a very long time. I wouldn't be without mine.

I love them both equally...Memory foam pillow is very comfortable for the neck....And down feather pillow to complement it...

I can't travel without the memory foam travel neck pillow. :oops:

I was hoping to bump in to you. I want to apologise for using your Indian heritage to insult you last night. It was despicable and left me feeling very grubby. I let my disgust at your words to Vam (re death of a loved one) over ride decency and it won't happen again.

If I was Rocky I'd tell you to keep your hypocritical old shitbag racist apology and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Even when pretending to apologise you still had to add it was really his fault for making you expose your hidden but deep seated racism. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Trapper John of all people accusing someone of deep rooted racism. I really have seen it all now :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

The best pillows IMO are duck and or goose down feather pillows. They are so soft and luxurious, I love manipulating them till they fit just right. Tuck them under, double them for heights, screw them up, roll them up, do what ever you like with them till it feel comfortable... all those memory foam pillows are just shit. You can't do anything with them. I bought some too once and now they are in the dogs bed.

Duck or goose feathers are expensive but worth every dollar, and you have them for a very long time. I wouldn't be without mine.

I love them both equally...Memory foam pillow is very comfortable for the neck....And down feather pillow to complement it...

If I was Rocky I'd tell you to keep your hypocritical old shitbag racist apology and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Even when pretending to apologise you still had to add it was really his fault for making you expose your hidden but deep seated racism. :shake head:

Vam is still in denial about it too. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Even when pretending to apologise you still had to add it was really his fault for making you expose your hidden but deep seated racism.
:shake head:

I fully agree with this. If you are apologising sincerely, just apologise for what you said, it would mean you take responsibility for your racism which has nothing to do with Rocky's words.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive