Random Stuff Part 21

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 21

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I need to hook the dog up to some kind of generator. She’s stood facing the wind and her lips are going ten to the dozen.

It'll certainly help to shift some of her calories from last night's impromptu feast... :gigglesnshit:

I think the straining to get rid of it all is helping too. Not that you’d have any idea she ate her whole weeks allowance in one sitting, she’s still spent half her day sat at her meat freezer crying for food.

Chubby little fuck is gunna be the size of an elephant at this rate.

but she's hungry!! :gigglesnshit:

I :wubbers: Bear

How's PsychoCat doing, btw? Has he forgiven you for going on holiday, or is he still being catty?
Vam

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Trains are affected here... Might be forced to watch Russia Vs Saudi after work... Anyone like footie here?
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Trains are affected here... Might be forced to watch Russia Vs Saudi after work... Anyone like footie here?

There’s a few that do, yes. I’m doing a World Cup predictions thread, there’s a thread at the top. Get involved...
Dean

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Trains are affected here... Might be forced to watch Russia Vs Saudi after work... Anyone like footie here?

Check out Dean's new thread. He's sticky...
Vam

Postby Dimples » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Nope.

Nobody.

In fact if you even mention it on this forum, you'll end up being despised and ridiculed forever. :trollface:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Vam wrote:

He brought baby wipes... :awesome:
Dimples

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Dimples wrote:
Vam wrote:

Biodegradable. Let’s hope he’s not tooo sticky.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I need to hook the dog up to some kind of generator. She’s stood facing the wind and her lips are going ten to the dozen.

It'll certainly help to shift some of her calories from last night's impromptu feast... :gigglesnshit:

I think the straining to get rid of it all is helping too. Not that you’d have any idea she ate her whole weeks allowance in one sitting, she’s still spent half her day sat at her meat freezer crying for food.

How's PsychoCat doing, btw? Has he forgiven you for going on holiday, or is he still being catty?

The only evidence we own a cat is the shit I find on the bathroom floor every single fucking morning. :grrrrr:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

The only evidence we own a cat is the shit I find on the bathroom floor every single fucking morning. :grrrrr:

so, he's still being arsey then.... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Sundaze » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

One of my cats likes to crap in the bath on occasion :roll:
Sundaze

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Dimples wrote:
Vam wrote:

T M I !!! :doomed:
Vam

Postby dis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm

The wee tomatoes I had have blew clean off the plants.

Nightmare, it’s wild here. There are bits of plants all over the garden
dis

Postby Gabby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Does anyone know if you screenshot a train ticket from the App, do they accept this when it comes to having it scanned? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Gabby wrote:Does anyone know if you screenshot a train ticket from the App, do they accept this when it comes to having it scanned? :dunno:

No. Anyone would screenshot and use it otherwise. I’ve tried... :oops:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:Does anyone know if you screenshot a train ticket from the App, do they accept this when it comes to having it scanned? :dunno:

No. Anyone would screenshot and use it otherwise. I’ve tried... :oops:

Damn, problem is i’ll have no WiFi at the station on my iPad to open the app and my old iPhone won’t let me download the App :dunno:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive