Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 96

Postby dis » Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

She must just be trolling for shits and giggles then. :dunno:

I've been reading the archives on here since my Dad got sick. Things ebb and flow.

They most surely do :gigglesnshit:

And Ms Jean Brody up there, who suddenly gets the vapours at the merest whiff of "misogyny" or "woman shaming", has clearly forgotten the days when she and her new bessies, Canny & Snuffs, were calling each other every whore slag and loose-knickered slut under the sun.

Biggest laugh I had this week was seeing her and that other seasoned old troll, Ass, attributing rucks on here to women's "ages" and "hormonal" issues. I mean, seriously, they must be light years past their sell-bys, so WTF is their excuse for being so crabby and arsey all the goddamn time? :gigglesnshit:

Anyway, it's a bit naff to talk about your dad among this latest crock of shit here, but I hope today went well and you had some more positive news :smilin:

No it was really negative. I've been upset all day. Its good to get a bit of light relief on here. Need to move on. I'll post about it when I've accepted it more. Thanks Vam x

Aw, take care x
dis

Postby Gabby » Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Claire wrote:
dis wrote:
Claire wrote:That was my goodnight kiss to you :pmsl: It's so gross. :pukeup:

That's fierce! I feel sick.

That's how I felt when I first saw it.

It’s worse when they’ve got snot in their tache and they don’t even know it! :pukeup:
Gabby

Postby dis » Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Right, enough! :grrrrr:
Last edited by dis on Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dis

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Gabby wrote:
Claire wrote:
dis wrote:

It’s worse when they’ve got snot in their tache and they don’t even know it! :pukeup:

Oh god :pukeup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2018 7:45 pm

dis wrote:
Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I've been reading the archives on here since my Dad got sick. Things ebb and flow.

And Ms Jean Brody up there, who suddenly gets the vapours at the merest whiff of "misogyny" or "woman shaming", has clearly forgotten the days when she and her new bessies, Canny & Snuffs, were calling each other every whore slag and loose-knickered slut under the sun.

Biggest laugh I had this week was seeing her and that other seasoned old troll, Ass, attributing rucks on here to women's "ages" and "hormonal" issues. I mean, seriously, they must be light years past their sell-bys, so WTF is their excuse for being so crabby and arsey all the goddamn time? :gigglesnshit:

Anyway, it's a bit naff to talk about your dad among this latest crock of shit here, but I hope today went well and you had some more positive news :smilin:

No it was really negative. I've been upset all day. Its good to get a bit of light relief on here. Need to move on. I'll post about it when I've accepted it more. Thanks Vam x

Aw, take care x

Thanks x
Claire

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed May 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:When is Holly on I need to ask her something about the jukebox thread?

You want a refund?

:pmsl:

No.
Last edited by Lady Murasaki on Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Aaron_Silver » Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Where did the post go? :dunno:

McAz I like the new pic, not the legs per se, but its so much better than that beard :mrgreen:

It's a Scottish "best pal" apparently. :dunno:

I don't think the person who said it is Scottish or speaks with their locality.

Certainly where I live it is used as a slur

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/bum_chum

I am Scottish Glasgow/West coast and it is a slur, however, in Scotland we are pretty quick to reclaim insults, being called a cunt in Scotland isn't necessarily a bad thing particularly if you're a good cunt :canny:
Aaron_Silver

Postby guest » Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Gabby wrote:
Claire wrote:
dis wrote:

It's the crusties you've got to watch out for. Could have your eye out.

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Where did the post go? :dunno:

McAz I like the new pic, not the legs per se, but its so much better than that beard :mrgreen:

It's a Scottish "best pal" apparently. :dunno:

I don't think the person who said it is Scottish or speaks with their locality.

Certainly where I live it is used as a slur

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/bum_chum

I am Scottish Glasgow/West coast and it is a slur, however, in Scotland we are pretty quick to reclaim insults, being called a cunt in Scotland isn't necessarily a bad thing particularly if you're a good cunt :canny:

Well so am I and it isn't a slur.
Claire

Postby Vam » Wed May 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:It means your best pal or a close pal in and around Manchester also.
Kind of a piss takey way. Like joined at the hip.

She didn’t mean it as best pal. She’s made racist/homophobic and mysoginistic comments. If it was a one off, fair enough, but it isn’t.

List them. Please, go ahead :thumbsup:

Or is this another of your tedious trolling missions and trying (so hard) to be relevant here? Especially now that 2 big hitters (Claire & Dimps) are back. Since their return, you've ramped up your swagger and tough talking. All that's missing is you cocking your leg to mark your territory ... :roll:

Sorry, luv, but given your history (on countless forums!), I can't take seriously any faux outrage from a catfishing twat that used to be known "Double Dees". In fact, I can't take you seriously - period. My eyes can't unsee what they've seen of you ...
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed May 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Can't help noticing a lack of being on topic here... does that rule only apply to me?

Maybe you should flounce again in protest :gigglesnshit:

Postby guest » Wed May 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:It means your best pal or a close pal in and around Manchester also.

She didn’t mean it as best pal. She’s made racist/homophobic and mysoginistic comments. If it was a one off, fair enough, but it isn’t.

List them. Please, go ahead :thumbsup:

Or is this another of your tedious trolling missions and trying (so hard) to be relevant here? Especially now that 2 big hitters (Claire & Dimps) are back. Since their return, you've ramped up your swagger and tough talking. All that's missing is you cocking your leg to mark your territory ... :roll:

Sorry, luv, but given your history (on countless forums!), I can't take seriously any faux outrage from a catfishing twat that used to be known "Double Dees". In fact, I can't take you seriously - period. My eyes can't unsee what they've seen of you ...

Do tell. :popcorn:

Postby Claire » Wed May 09, 2018 7:49 pm

guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Claire wrote:
dis wrote:

It's the crusties you've got to watch out for. Could have your eye out.

What have I started :bawlin:
Claire

Postby Aaron_Silver » Wed May 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Seen Vam being a dick loads of times but I've never seen anything racist/homophobic/anti-women and I've been reading here for years.

Is it possible you're just using the Dean tactic of just flinging mud and hoping some sticks? Rather like you implying Nucks is a bloke because she annoyed you in a thread? That spoke volumes about your character :thumbsup:

I am sorry but do you not read much?

Vam has implied more than once I am a man, she has called me a hag etc etc she is very anti women towards any woman she does not like

Look at how Lady M has been jumped on for saying Nucks is a man yet Vam got away scot free.

But neither Nucks or I are men.

You might have told me that sooner :gigglesnshit:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Vam » Wed May 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Claire wrote:
Vam wrote:
Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sorry to see that, C! One sodding thing after another, eh?

Post about it in the Snug, away from the brokers crap, maybe? Whenever you feel ready... x
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive