DS thread # 97

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:You're literally a mental case Chipz. That isn't me you spastic. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND YOU CRETIN.

If its not you how am I following you around? BYE BYE DAHV

Report the account, it isn't me, I literally don't give a shit. Zero. None.

My point is why your life is so pathetic and pointless that you feel it interesting and exciting to follow somebody around the Internet who you don't know in real life and won't ever meet, trying to "out" them on forums (even when it isn't them) and then posting here like you're going to win a badge like you've just won the special Olympics.

Literally nobody here cares except you and your bunch of twats over at Trifles, who seem to wank over me at every opportunity. It's fucking boring and tiring. And frankly if you're older than 12 you really need to go outside and get a life. Or go to a strip club or something like somebody else here does. Anything, you're literally the dictionary definition of a saddo.

Fuck off out of my face.

But you do keep getting caught out what is this the fourth time?

I hope you geta prize for using all those adjectives.

Is it coincidence that since your ''Jilly'' was banned ''Annsyre'' has reappeared?

Never made the connection until now, nice one

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

Thanks for all that Holly.

I’ve always liked Holly. To me she seems like one of the most decent people admin or members on here. I’ve seen her step in before and not just when it’s at you so at least you know she recognises what goes on even if a lot of members deny it happens. I don’t see anything malicious in you or your posts, unlike a few others who probably deserve it a hell of a lot more.

Postby guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

I’ve always liked Holly. To me she seems like one of the most decent people admin or members on here. I’ve seen her step in before and not just when it’s at you so at least you know she recognises what goes on even if a lot of members deny it happens. I don’t see anything malicious in you or your posts, unlike a few others who probably deserve it a hell of a lot more.

Careful. If he thinks you're being nice to him, next thing you know he'll be offering you twenty quid for a blow job.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Careful. If he thinks you're being nice to him, next thing you know he'll be offering you twenty quid for a blow job.

Discount for cash.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:43 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Obvious trolling is obvious.

Some of you are like Mary Whitehouse on here and would use anything to carry on the pile on. We should probably have a kids only zone so the prudes can post their faux outrage in there. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/Corriefan1986

Another account belonging to LaceyTurnerLover who appears to have at least six in play.

Surprised Harlowe isn't on the case, its the same troll who has been after her for years.

It’s Hit Em Up Style or shit stirrer Little-Monster. Hit Em has stalked the soap forum for years. He really is a wack job the biggest I’ve ever come across. Won’t be long before one of his sock accounts have an outburst. Would not be surprised if he’s not posting on here himself for attention cause he realises no one gives a shit about his pathetic trolling.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So is this the thread where the action is guys........... :Hiya:

It seems to be a catch all thread sometimes and rarely about DS. :gigglesnshit:

I tried to get a thread going but it was a bit near the mark so best deleted, but I'm waiting for the phone to ring so I'm just a bit bored atm and looking to get into some harmless mischief lol....... :gigglesnshit:

When's the wedding?

Postby Honest Guesty » Mon May 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Nucks wrote:

Maybe it could be re-named...... DS and General Bollocks, with just a tad of JRA Hounding. :whistle:
Honest Guesty

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:

Another account belonging to LaceyTurnerLover who appears to have at least six in play.

Surprised Harlowe isn't on the case, its the same troll who has been after her for years.

It’s Hit Em Up Style or shit stirrer Little-Monster. Hit Em has stalked the soap forum for years. He really is a wack job the biggest I’ve ever come across. Won’t be long before one of his sock accounts have an outburst. Would not be surprised if he’s not posting on here himself for attention cause he realises no one gives a shit about his pathetic trolling.

Peach Applewhite/Paddy McDoodle.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Peach Applewhite/Paddy McDoodle.

Are some of the banned aliases his used. It’s amazing how many his has had over the years. The guy is the definition of fucking crazy. All this attention will send him over the edge.

Postby Different Guestie » Mon May 14, 2018 4:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Edna, I think. With some bollocks about Stooo hating her or something.
Blatant shit stir was blatant.

Come off it, selfie-girl. You can stir things with the best of them.

And? Does that nullify Mickeys shit stirring? Is Mickeys thread not shit stirring because you think I shit stir?
:dunno:

You’re not this stupid. It doesn’t nullify anyone’s shit stirring but it does show how full of crap you are as you do it a lot yourself. Usually hanging onto Vams coat tails towards whoever her latest target is.

Brown nosing Stooo isn’t a great look either btw. He’s more than able to deal with Mickey himself without your head stuck up his rectum trying to score brownie points.
Different Guestie

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Honest Guesty wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Maybe it could be re-named...... DS and General Bollocks, with just a tad of JRA Hounding. :whistle:

He’d bloody love that. :gigglesnshit: He said numerous times he’s only here to kill time when he’s bored (aren’t we all), he’s winding us up, trollong even, we don’t know him and comments from anonymous people don’t bother him, etc. Why post that all the time if he doesn’t mean it? :dunno: He’s pulling a double bluff and trolling about trolling? :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Nucks wrote:
Honest Guesty wrote:
Nucks wrote:

He’d bloody love that. :gigglesnshit: He said numerous times he’s only here to kill time when he’s bored (aren’t we all), he’s winding us up, trollong even, we don’t know him and comments from anonymous people don’t bother him, etc. Why post that all the time if he doesn’t mean it? :dunno: He’s pulling a double bluff and trolling about trolling? :ooer:

You (meaning us) can't win really, if you reply he wets his pants and gets nasty if you ignore he baits. He knows exactly what he's doing

Reply or ignore just gives the arsehole something more to moan about.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Honest Guesty wrote:
Nucks wrote:

jraffur bollocks and general DS hounding.

Postby Claire » Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 pm

measurer wrote:Yep, not escaping our eyes.

:ooer:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive