DS thread # 97

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The Guest was me - forgot the Vam NLI part :wink: .....admin can confirm the IP

How does that work? Username box is blank. You have to type a name in the box. You didn't forget the Vam NLI part, you chose to type Guest instead.
Flouncing Vam is in full suck up mode hence feeling the need to announce the suck up post was hers to the ‘big hitters’ She’s so damn transparent.

Vams basically on a recruitment drive and right now Lady Ms getting some grief so she’s ramping it up. She loves to try and get people on her side and weirdly the transparent flattery thing she does it seems to work. She’s the nastiest cunt on forums and very anti women yet has people still defend her. Very very weird.

come on now

it's not Vam's fault you've been typing Guest into the username box :gigglesnshit:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Thu May 10, 2018 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How does that work? Username box is blank. You have to type a name in the box. You didn't forget the Vam NLI part, you chose to type Guest instead.
Flouncing Vam is in full suck up mode hence feeling the need to announce the suck up post was hers to the ‘big hitters’ She’s so damn transparent.

Vams basically on a recruitment drive and right now Lady Ms getting some grief so she’s ramping it up. She loves to try and get people on her side and weirdly the transparent flattery thing she does it seems to work. She’s the nastiest cunt on forums and very anti women yet has people still defend her. Very very weird.

I only flatter those I like.

You will never qualify.
Vam

Postby Dimples » Thu May 10, 2018 9:35 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest is the default if you don't type anything

do you think all the guests type guest?

but massive laugh at you typing guest all this time

:pmsl:
Dimples

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 am

don't laugh

guest is getting quite irate and abusive :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You will never qualify.

That’s not true. You flatter anyone where you think you can get them on side

Youve even done it mid rant at JJ, Dean, McAz etc. Usually with some ‘oh I like you really’ or ‘I think you’re great yannou’ kind of crap. If they don’t immeditely fall for it, you’re instantly on attack mode again. You’re fake and transparent but some of the less smart people fall for it.

you’re too obvious. No subtlety or guile.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You will never qualify.

Youve even done it mid rant at JJ, Dean, McAz etc. Usually with some ‘oh I like you really’ or ‘I think you’re great yannou’ kind of crap. If they don’t immeditely fall for it, you’re instantly on attack mode again. You’re fake and transparent but some of the less smart people fall for it.

who is Yannou?

he sounds quite swarthy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dimples » Thu May 10, 2018 9:44 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You will never qualify.

who is Yannou?

he sounds quite swarthy

Iannou the Greek. :twirl:
Dimples

Postby I just typed guest ... » Thu May 10, 2018 9:48 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Different Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest is the default if you don't type anything

do you think all the guests type guest?

but massive laugh at you typing guest all this time

:ooer:

:mrgreen:

that's proper tickled me

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Lol. Poor guest. He mustn't have noticed some of the amazing guests like Cookson guest, Bestest guest, David Guestta, Helmut :yikes: and the legendary guestlivesmatter. One of them even signed up I think and tried to have the bag as a their avi until Holly put her foot down :pmsl:
I just typed guest ...

Postby Vam » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 am

HobbitFeet wrote:don't laugh

I've noticed its ranting has been quite virulent lately, the "vilest/nastiest cunt on forums" thing is being wheeled out almost on a daily basis.

So I've been trying to guess who could be assed to be quite so dedicated.

Hunter the Wonder Waffle (© Nucks)? ... nah, he's probably lost interest by now.
GW? ... certainly snide enough.
JungleJayne? ... certainly fixated and obsessive enough.
A 'knitting circle' outlaw? ... wouldn't rule that out either, tbh.
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu May 10, 2018 9:52 am

Dimples wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

who is Yannou?

he sounds quite swarthy

Iannou the Greek. :twirl:

:pmsl:
Vam

Postby Junglejayne » Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 am

Or maybe its someone else entirely who can see the blatantly obvious.

PMSL at you talking about virulant ranting, guestie has a long way to go....
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Thu May 10, 2018 9:56 am

Vam wrote:

I've noticed its ranting has been quite virulent lately, the "vilest/nastiest cunt on forums" thing is being wheeled out almost on a daily basis.

Hunter the Wonder Waffle (© Nucks)? ... nah, he's probably lost interest by now.

:gigglesnshit:

Last edited by Nucks on Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 am

Vam wrote:

Maybe we should count the sucking up from now on. MCAz was the latest to get you trying to win him back with your kiss arse thing. You think you are subtle but you’re as subtle as a brick and twice as obvious.

‘I like you really yannow’ or whatever it was. Major cringe. :pukeup:

Postby Vam » Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

You will never qualify.

It's like you're writing the plotline to a low-rent soap opera on an obscure cable TV channel :ooer: Nefarious twists at every turn....

Watch that blood pressure, and stop taking forum BS so very seriously, ffs.
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu May 10, 2018 10:00 am

Junglejayne wrote:Or maybe its someone else entirely who can see the blatantly obvious.

PMSL at you talking about virulant ranting, guestie has a long way to go....

And here you are, like a hovering vulture.

You never disappoint :gigglesnshit:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive