DS thread # 97

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Honest Guesty » Mon May 14, 2018 6:03 am

jra wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Is it me or is gigabit rather similar to jra?

jra jnr.

Most likely you, as you're a bit fucked up in the head.

HTH.

It didn't. But appreciate the attempt anyway. :hand:
Honest Guesty

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 6:41 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/Corriefan1986

Another account belonging to LaceyTurnerLover who appears to have at least six in play.

Surprised Harlowe isn't on the case, its the same troll who has been after her for years.

88 Agree’s in just 3 days? :gigglesnshit: Impressive. Having alt accounts would explain that though.

That's the giveaway isn't it.

Shame on the mods for not cracking down on the multiple accounts. The soap forum is now an utter joke.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Another account belonging to LaceyTurnerLover who appears to have at least six in play.

Surprised Harlowe isn't on the case, its the same troll who has been after her for years.

88 Agree’s in just 3 days? :gigglesnshit: Impressive. Having alt accounts would explain that though.

Shame on the mods for not cracking down on the multiple accounts. The soap forum is now an utter joke.

Lil.Moschino and CriticFAN.. are also in the mix and soapnut fits in there somewhere as well. Its a bit disturbing how someone would need so many accounts just to talk to themselves and click on their own likes eyebrow but you don't need to be a genius to see that's what is going on.

Was it goodwife who said this has been going on for years? you think by now the mods would have sorted it out.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Lil.Moschino and CriticFAN.. are also in the mix and soapnut fits in there somewhere as well. Its a bit disturbing how someone would need so many accounts just to talk to themselves and click on their own likes eyebrow but you don't need to be a genius to see that's what is going on.

Was it goodwife who said this has been going on for years? you think by now the mods would have sorted it out.

For a good 8 years at least. Every now and again he will go apeshite and start a thread calling everyone cunts.. its been about two months since the last one so we should be due another soon.

Postby You what » Mon May 14, 2018 7:16 am

I'm past caring tbh, I post on DS infrequently theses day to notice them, leave them to it pointless reporting them as they'll just create more, if that how they wanna spend their time that up to then.
You what

Postby bogtrotter » Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 am

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Chipz wrote:I have made sure support has been alerted so they will look into it.

Literally, get a life. You fucking cunt. You've just reported an innocent user there, you fucking moron.

you are getting quite irate considering you are denying you are the new user, why would you be getting your knickers in a twist if it wasnt you? you make it so obvious :wurms:

No I'm fed up with you lot constantly having a go at me on here and stalking me. I am fucking tired of it. You've all got fucking nothing better to do quite clearly.

From the top of the page

"You could always choose to Fuck off and start your own Forum."
bogtrotter

Postby Honest Guesty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 am

bogtrotter wrote:
Gigabit wrote: No I'm fed up with you lot constantly having a go at me on here and stalking me. I am fucking tired of it. You've all got fucking nothing better to do quite clearly.

From the top of the page

"You could always choose to Fuck off and start your own Forum."
Politics and Tirasimu has a nice ring to it.....
:trollface: :pmsl:
Honest Guesty

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:

For a good 8 years at least. Every now and again he will go apeshite and start a thread calling everyone cunts.. its been about two months since the last one so we should be due another soon.

That’s the same user? :gigglesnshit: That’s one way to shut down an account you want rid of. I recall the last one, it was a bit funny.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 am

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Chipz wrote:I have made sure support has been alerted so they will look into it.

Literally, get a life. You fucking cunt. You've just reported an innocent user there, you fucking moron.

you are getting quite irate considering you are denying you are the new user, why would you be getting your knickers in a twist if it wasnt you? you make it so obvious :wurms:

No I'm fed up with you lot constantly having a go at me on here and stalking me. I am fucking tired of it. You've all got fucking nothing better to do quite clearly.

I did a quick search on your posts and found the word ‘jilly’ 47 times and you’ve been here just 6 weeks. What % is you taking about them or them initiating it I can’t say, but if you signed up here primarily to talk about them, you can hardly be surprised when they reply in kind. Explore other threads or sections and they’ll get bored eventually.
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon May 14, 2018 9:14 am

and I caught a certain political opposite making a 'guest' post about Giga

swings and roundabouts
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s the same user? :gigglesnshit: That’s one way to shut down an account you want rid of. I recall the last one, it was a bit funny.

Yes that's him. He also has a strange obsession with the actress Alison Pargeter

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:42 am

Nucks wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

I did a quick search on your posts and found the word ‘jilly’ 47 times and you’ve been here just 6 weeks. What % is you taking about them or them initiating it I can’t say, but if you signed up here primarily to talk about them, you can hardly be surprised when they reply in kind. Explore other threads or sections and they’ll get bored eventually.

To be fair to him you could say that about a lot of people and I bet the number of name checks would be even more.

VR6 bitchingabout JRA
Dean and JP
Vam sniding Goodwife
Several and Keyser

Etc etc. We can’t really criticise when so many here do the same.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:45 am

Guest wrote:Yes that's him. He also has a strange obsession with the actress Alison Pargeter

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ter#latest

So would SoapLover18 also be him then?

Fuck this dude is nuts. He must have at least half a dozen accounts on the go. The moderation on DS never used to be this slack.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 am

Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

And this is why so many respect and like you as a mod Holls. I’ve seen you before step in to stop the the bullying and not just to JRA. Without you saying it people deny it happens. The JRA trolling has gone on for a couple of years now. The gang up Mentality on here is unpleasant to read.

Postby Nucks » Mon May 14, 2018 10:05 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

To be fair to him you could say that about a lot of people and I bet the number of name checks would be even more.

VR6 bitchingabout JRA
Dean and JP
Vam sniding Goodwife
Several and Keyser

Etc etc. We can’t really criticise when so many here do the same.

And what I’m saying is you (they) should expect a reply in kind if they bring up another Dog’s name a lot. To those who enjoy the back and forth it’s not an issue but those tired of it, well. :dunno:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive