Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Big Threads

Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby measurer » Thu May 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Knock yourselves out, just don't expect me to care too much.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10087
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby McAz » Thu May 10, 2018 1:14 pm

What are we supposed to be moaning about? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27472
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Dean » Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Wow, someone needs some atttention today... :roll:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28848
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby measurer » Thu May 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Dean wrote:Wow, someone needs some atttention today... :roll:



Yea - looks like you! :pointlaugh:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10087
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Jem » Thu May 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Life is good, no moans from me about anything at the moment.
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 1:23 pm

McAz wrote:What are we supposed to be moaning about? :dunno:


Tory scum, Trump, Israel declaring war on Iran, Syrian rebels gassing residents of whereever they are holed up, Putin, there's fucken loads
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Dean » Thu May 10, 2018 1:25 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:Wow, someone needs some atttention today... :roll:



Yea - looks like you! :pointlaugh:


It wasn’t me that started an attention seeking thread... :thumbsup:

Bad idea for a thread this is, you don’t take criticism well...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28848
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby McAz » Thu May 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:What are we supposed to be moaning about? :dunno:


Tory scum, Trump, Israel declaring war on Iran, Syrian rebels gassing residents of whereever they are holed up, Putin, there's fucken loads


Quite so - but then shouldn't this thread be in the News section?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27472
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 10, 2018 1:28 pm

I want a cupcake with really vanilla-ery frosting on top

but I don't have any and I don't want to go out

moany enough for you?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Holly » Thu May 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:What are we supposed to be moaning about? :dunno:


Tory scum, Trump, Israel declaring war on Iran, Syrian rebels gassing residents of whereever they are holed up, Putin, there's fucken loads



I had a fillet steak tonight in a top restaurant and I asked for medium rare , it was served medium...I wasn't happy I tell ya and was moaning a bit, but shit it actually tasted really good :drool:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm

now we're getting the hang of it :mrgreen:


I'm really not keen on the rain
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4347
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby dis » Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 pm

I might as well, I am crabbit today.

I've had pain all over for weeks that painkillers won't even touch and now I've got a sore throat and a sore head and those hot eyes that you get when you are no well.

Also prune juice has leaked in the fridge and it's all over the door and the inside of the freezer door, so when I pulled the freezer open some of the door rubber pung off.

The folk next door have a new baby cat :wubbers: it's turned out to be a wee murderer :shake head:

I bought a green jumper from ebay but it's arrived a totally shit colour of green. :grrrrr:

my dog lifted her water bowl up while it was full of water and soaked the whole place (that was a bit funny). oh and she's got the shits.

My clematis has died.

My in laws are back from holiday on saturday :bawlin:

That's all for now.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby measurer » Thu May 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:Wow, someone needs some atttention today... :roll:



Yea - looks like you! :pointlaugh:


It wasn’t me that started an attention seeking thread... :thumbsup:

Bad idea for a thread this is, you don’t take criticism well...



No, I started it for ur moaning arse. No need to thank me. HTH. :awesome:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10087
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Dean » Thu May 10, 2018 1:36 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:Wow, someone needs some atttention today... :roll:



Yea - looks like you! :pointlaugh:


It wasn’t me that started an attention seeking thread... :thumbsup:

Bad idea for a thread this is, you don’t take criticism well...



No, I started for ur moaning arse. No need to thank me. HTH. :awesome:


I don’t need a specific thread for that. I moan when I want, where I want to... :snooty:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28848
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Moaning Minnies Get It Off Your Chest Here

Postby Dimples » Thu May 10, 2018 1:36 pm

dis wrote:I might as well, I am crabbit today.

I've had pain all over for weeks that painkillers won't even touch and now I've got a sore throat and a sore head and those hot eyes that you get when you are no well.

Also prune juice has leaked in the fridge and it's all over the door and the inside of the freezer door, so when I pulled the freezer open some of the door rubber pung off.

The folk next door have a new baby cat :wubbers: it's turned out to be a wee murderer :shake head:

I bought a green jumper from ebay but it's arrived a totally shit colour of green. :grrrrr:

my dog lifted her water bowl up while it was full of water and soaked the whole place (that was a bit funny). oh and she's got the shits.

My clematis has died.

My in laws are back from holiday on saturday :bawlin:

That's all for now.


Crikey! That's a lot of crap. :ooer:

On the positive side, things can only improve from here. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Dimples
 
Posts: 12908
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Judgmental Lemur

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests