Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

I’m still in my 30s... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Wed May 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:they've made it avi sized Vam, just save it - find it in your files and it should work

:thumbsup: ... I'll try that - but I'm not too hopeful :mrgreen:

(thanks again, Guesty)

Different guest Vam but this is easy to use for cropping images:

https://www169.lunapic.com/editor/?action=quick-crop

Upload your image and use the simple crop tool, pick a square from the options up top (square, circle, rectangle etc) to crop a square. It locks the aspect ratio so just adjust the sliders or drag with your mouse until it hits 260 pixels. Should be a perfect 260 * 260 square.

:smilin:
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me and the misses. We love her. We Think the way she deals with the Granny pile ons, snidey shit and snooker boy losers is brill. I know Vam loses her mind with envy and anger when anyone compliments GW so if she starts to rant again I’m blaming you for asking the question.

Yes, the fact she’s posted a self pitying post today and sounds almost suicidal, coupled with the fact virtually everyone here can’t stand her, really does make me believe she handles it so well... :gigglesnshit:

You’re sounding a bit too desperate to make out people don’t like her, mainly because she doesn’t suck up to you like some others.

You remind me of a 13 year old boy stamping his feet because the girl you like told you to piss off. You do mention her an awful lot it and are in danger of starting to sound like JP. :gigglesnshit:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:NN talked about some people reading what they want to read so it’s a fair point to her also to ask what her thoughts were on the racism etc. What will anyone’s kids grow up to think of a mum or a dad that doesn’t stand up against that kind of thing.

You can’t take any moral high ground when you bring my kids into your trolling.
NastyNickers

Postby Cobs » Wed May 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:they've made it avi sized Vam, just save it - find it in your files and it should work

(thanks again, Guesty)

I was about to mock your filing structure but you're unsquashed.
Cobs

Postby Vam » Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Cobs wrote:
Vam wrote:

(thanks again, Guesty)

I was about to mock your filing structure but you're unsquashed.

I always get there in the end. Always :cool:

(couldn't have done it without Guesty's help this time, though)
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Dean wrote:I’m still in my 30s... :snooty:

Fuck me. I thought you were about 10. At best You act like a little boy just into his teens. Word of advice- For most normal women that’s a major turn off.

Imagine if you ever did met a real life woman again. When she asks you what you do for a job or the way you pass your time-

‘Oh I troll these little forums you see, all day every day. I tell people to kill themself, troll about cancer death and am wicked popular with the gangster granny club’. :trollface:

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me and the misses. We love her. We Think the way she deals with the Granny pile ons, snidey shit and snooker boy losers is brill. I know Vam loses her mind with envy and anger when anyone compliments GW so if she starts to rant again I’m blaming you for asking the question.

Yes, the fact she’s posted a self pitying post today and sounds almost suicidal, coupled with the fact virtually everyone here can’t stand her, really does make me believe she handles it so well... :gigglesnshit:

You’re sounding a bit too desperate to make out people don’t like her, mainly because she doesn’t suck up to you like some others.

You remind me of a 13 year old boy stamping his feet because the girl you like told you to piss off. You do mention her an awful lot it and are in danger of starting to sound like JP. :gigglesnshit:

I’m replying to your posts. If you didn’t mention her I wouldn’t need to either... :dunno:
Dean

Postby jra » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:I have a personal dislike of people who use other people's tragedy as their own and then use it to either garner sympathy or to guilt trip others. If it were your own tragedy you would not even be here right now or maybe you would but just mindless reading.

That’s fine but then this should apply to all people. Not just the posters certain people don’t like. If it’s ok to say JRA is using it to guilt trip others then according to you it’s ‘ok’ to say the same about Minnie guilt tripping when she discussed it or Meas or anyone else who has talked about it. Do you think all of them were ‘guilt tripping’?

Personally i think it’s a dodgy path to go down when some pick and choose when it’s ok and when it’s not.

The two example you give don’t use it to troll. Jra does. It’s different...

Dean. Stop talking about other people trolling. You're one of the worst on here if not the worst.
jra

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:

Fuck me. I thought you were about 10. At best You act like a little boy just into his teens. Word of advice- For most normal women that’s a major turn off.

Imagine if you ever did met a real life woman again. When she asks you what you do for a job or the way you pass your time-

‘Oh I troll these little forums you see, all day every day. I tell people to kill themself, troll about cancer death and am wicked popular with the gangster granny club’. :trollface:

Why are you under the impression I’m on this forum to meet women? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m replying to your posts. If you didn’t mention her I wouldn’t need to either... :dunno:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

That’s golden. LOOOOOOOOOOL. you ONLY mention her when someone else does?? LOOOL.

You can’t stop mentioning her. You seem a teensey bit infatuated. I’m not asking you to stop, far from it I find it hilarious seeing the little boy keep trying to pull the pigtails and keeping on being rebuffed and rejected.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Sleeping with dogs?
NastyNickers

Postby Red Okktober » Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Lucky for you it's not Sleeping with ducks
Red Okktober

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Lucky for you it's not Sleeping with ducks

Lucky for me? Would I have no choice in the matter? :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you under the impression I’m on this forum to meet women? :dunno:

There are some who seem to treat discussion forums as free dating sites, whizzing off an unsolicited PM in the hope they'll get lucky. Then cry their eyes out when naffed off. :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive