DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby jra » Wed May 16, 2018 6:08 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:

I try to get that across. I don’t take myself all that seriously most of the time. I mean, I’m not going for seductress with neon bunny ears and a funny face. There was one avvie where I pretty much called myself a ho because of the hoops.

I’m a plain Jane who blends into the crowd. Fox ears and nose make me stand out a bit :mrgreen:

But thank you, beaut. And Dean and Guests. :wubbers:

The fox ears and nose though are real. You didn't tell anybody about that did you.

You'll have to tell Dean that as well. It'll probably turn him on. Honesty is the best policy.

:wubbers: :wubwub: Dean and NN.

Are you saying I’m a bit of a fox, JRA? :leer:

:dunno: You tell me.
jra

Postby jra » Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I try to get that across. I don’t take myself all that seriously most of the time. I mean, I’m not going for seductress with neon bunny ears and a funny face. There was one avvie where I pretty much called myself a ho because of the hoops.

I’m a plain Jane who blends into the crowd. Fox ears and nose make me stand out a bit :mrgreen:

The fox ears and nose though are real. You didn't tell anybody about that did you.

You'll have to tell Dean that as well. It'll probably turn him on. Honesty is the best policy.

I’m glad to see you’re over the tragic loss of your friends and back to trolling... :hand:

I deal with these things in my own way.

As long as you don’t try and use their loss for sympathy again, you’ll be fine... :thumbsup:

I wasn't looking for sympathy, just putting life into perspective. That bit was lost on you obviously.
jra

Postby jra » Wed May 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:

I try to get that across. I don’t take myself all that seriously most of the time. I mean, I’m not going for seductress with neon bunny ears and a funny face. There was one avvie where I pretty much called myself a ho because of the hoops.

I’m glad to see you’re over the tragic loss of your friends and back to trolling... :hand:

Sadly, life goes on.

Sure you know this already but doing other things and keeping busy to take your mind off helps. Dependent on the type of person you are of course. One size doesn't fit all when it comes to grief

Exactly. Life goes on, but Dean is too thick to realise that. He's probably playing with his ball right now. Yes, his ball. The other was lost in a pool accident.
jra

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm

You probably made it up anyway... :roll:
Dean

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm

dis wrote:Oh, just wanted to say sorry about the loss of your pal Jra, that's awful.

Yes me too Jra. His poor Mum.
Claire

Postby Red Okktober » Wed May 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:I knew it :pmsl: :pmsl:

You should have played dead for a couple of days - Dean and ratboy were shitting their nappies earlier!
Red Okktober

Postby VR6storm » Wed May 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:The irony of NN being called a mean girl, and also being likened to a duck with a weird rape threat, her looks ripped to shit and her kids and parenting questioned. She handles herself well considering.

Indeed. A gang of coward guests abusing NN because she is a mean girl. And they moan about double standards... :off head:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

You should have played dead for a couple of days - Dean and ratboy were shitting their nappies earlier!

Really?
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Dean wrote:You probably made it up anyway... :roll:

You always know Dean's desperate for a bit of attention when he starts posting stuff like this :bored:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Lets just hope he doesn't use his please-be-outraged 'you should kill yourself' line on someone genuinely vulnerable one day.

Postby Claire » Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Red. Quiz?
Claire

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Lets just hope he doesn't use his please-be-outraged 'you should kill yourself' line on someone genuinely vulnerable one day.

Hopefully it’s you...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Hopefully it’s you...

Dean, you're so outrageous!

One day you'll say something funny. Keep plugging away :thumbsup:

Postby Voice of reason » Wed May 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Dean tries soooo desperately hard to be edgy. I’m not sure what’s the more tragic sight, him getting jollies out of people’s death or those that say nothing or worse encourage or enable him.

I’m glad there’s a couple of decent posters out there that haven’t followed him like meek little sheep and bought into his ridiculous ‘JRA is a troll let’s take the piss out of him because his friends died of cancer’ bull.
Voice of reason

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Rocky knew I was joking!

I did think about doing so but I thought it would be a bit mean.
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive