DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Lucky for you it's not Sleeping with ducks

I don't understand that post, explain pls?

NN posted a load of pouty attention seeking avvies on here. In each one she was pulling that stupid duck face thing some women do because they think it makes them look sultry or sexy or something. Red pointed it out.

Sleeping with a duck could therefore be read as sleeping with NN.

:pmsl:

There’s been one that had a pout. One. A single one. It also had ridiculous hippy glasses and a wine glass. Most of my selfies have been piss takes. You take me too seriously.
:off head:

people who have no joy or fun in their life tend not to understand joy or fun

you look fab, pout or no pout
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

NN posted a load of pouty attention seeking avvies on here. In each one she was pulling that stupid duck face thing some women do because they think it makes them look sultry or sexy or something. Red pointed it out.

There’s been one that had a pout. One. A single one. It also had ridiculous hippy glasses and a wine glass. Most of my selfies have been piss takes. You take me too seriously.

people who have no joy or fun in their life tend not to understand joy or fun

they also tend to seethe with envy at people who have a better life than they do :thumbsup:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:people who have no joy or fun in their life tend not to understand joy or fun

:wubwub:

I feel a bit sorry for them today. They are trying really, really hard to get to me.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were all fairly attention seeking and there was definitely more than one trout pout.

You remind me a bit of Fluffy who was also trying to pull those same faces. At least Dean thought you were sexy so it worked on one of us :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't ask you, green with envy Guest :roll:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

The irony of NN being called a mean girl, and also being likened to a duck with a weird rape threat, her looks ripped to shit and her kids and parenting questioned. She handles herself well considering.

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Guest wrote:The irony of NN being called a mean girl, and also being likened to a duck with a weird rape threat, her looks ripped to shit and her kids and parenting questioned. She handles herself well considering.

Indeed. A gang of coward guests abusing NN because she is a mean girl. And they moan about double standards... :off head:
Dean

Postby dis » Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:
dis

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:The irony of NN being called a mean girl, and also being likened to a duck with a weird rape threat, her looks ripped to shit and her kids and parenting questioned. She handles herself well considering.

Indeed. A gang of coward guests abusing NN because she is a mean girl. And they moan about double standards... :off head:

not all Guests are nasty fuckers, just the Guests who have been planted here from elsewhere :leer:
it's so obvious!

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:people who have no joy or fun in their life tend not to understand joy or fun

I feel a bit sorry for them today. They are trying really, really hard to get to me.

So just like you’ve done to GW for a year? For someone who tries really hard to get to others, you’ve a very thin skin NN and not much self awareness.

One tiny bit to you and it’s self pity time. :woteva:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Perhaps someone needs to change title of thread to Vam's thread.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Dean wrote:

My money is on it being Red Cocktober. He’s still carrying round that rage boner from his visions of raping ducks, I mean grandeur

:wurms:

Postby cat fart » Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 pm

dis wrote:

Aye, I always thinks there’s a hint of the ridiculous in your photos. It’s not your fault that you’re a braw looking lass. :wubbers: :wubbers:

nn is smart, funny, popular, good looking & able to take the piss out of herself.

there's a lot for shitty people to hate there.
cat fart

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

cat fart wrote:
dis wrote:

nn is smart, funny, popular, good looking & able to take the piss out of herself.

there's a lot for shitty people to hate there.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

So just like you’ve done to GW for a year? For someone who tries really hard to get to others, you’ve a very thin skin NN and not much self awareness.

One tiny bit to you and it’s self pity time. :woteva:

What gives you the impression she’s self pitying? Looks like she’s laughing it off to me. GW and NN both go at each other. It’s not one sided. Battle of the young guns.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive