DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
It’s funny you all keep using Vam. It’s ok that Goodwife is telling people that they should see their doctor or mental health team, because I don’t pull Vam up?
There’s enough people pulling Vam up. If I joined in I’d be guilty of that other thing I’m always accused of... piling on.
Can’t win!

:thud:

In complete agreement with you, Goodwife and Aaron have just reaffirmed they are the bullies people claimed them to be.

Not really. Aaron has opinion over who rhe guest is. I am not sure if he is correct I am not sure it is and appears to be someone else .

But by your logic guesty Nasty is one of the biggest bullies going :dunno: but then we know that to be true already

I don't really care for your forum feuds. Mocking someone for having mental health issues however is low as fuck. You should feel ashamed.

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
It’s funny you all keep using Vam. It’s ok that Goodwife is telling people that they should see their doctor or mental health team, because I don’t pull Vam up?
There’s enough people pulling Vam up. If I joined in I’d be guilty of that other thing I’m always accused of... piling on.
Can’t win!

In complete agreement with you, Goodwife and Aaron have just reaffirmed they are the bullies people claimed them to be.

Not really. Aaron has opinion over who rhe guest is. I am not sure if he is correct I am not sure it is and appears to be someone else .

But by your logic guesty Nasty is one of the biggest bullies going :dunno: but then we know that to be true already

I don't really care for your forum feuds. Mocking someone for having mental health issues however is low as fuck. You should feel ashamed.

I wasn't mocking them. I genuinely think they need to seek help. Got absolutely fuck all to feel ashamed about. :kinell:
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

I’ve never taken the piss out of someone’s mental health.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Its hard not to agree. Little Monster is very open about the fact she suffers manic depression and has at times contemplated suicide so ten thousand shames on Goodwife and Aaron_Silver for mocking her these past few pages. That is bullying. They know she is ill so are mocking her anyway.

Ah I didn’t know that. It’s not nice to use someone’s illness to get to them.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:11 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Have a word with your mate Frankly then she does it all the time. Don't forget these. :off head: :off head: :off head: :off head:

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:17 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Raddled means like, tired looking, doesn’t it? :dunno:

Can’t win!

Can’t win my arse. You’re a sly snide one alright. Of course people should see the doctor or a MH professional. Despite others telling you you’ve got it wrong from people who actually know her YOU are the one who has jumped on this to try and use mental health and her words against GW.

You’re shockingly transparent but why are we surprised. You’ve had a wide on and a grudge for Goodwife ever since she joined so why should we expect any better or different from you.

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Can’t win!

Can’t win my arse. You’re a sly snide one alright. Of course people should see the doctor or a MH professional. Despite others telling you you’ve got it wrong from people who actually know her YOU are the one who has jumped on this to try and use mental health and her words against GW.

You’re shockingly transparent but why are we surprised. You’ve had a wide on and a grudge for Goodwife ever since she joined so why should we expect any better or different from you.

I'm not fan of Nasty but Goodwife and Aaron are in the wrong here. You don't mock someone who has mental health issues. Its just not the done thing.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Can’t win!

Good morning to you too, grumpykecks. :wubbers:
Pssssst. She joined before me.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:09 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Its hard not to agree. Little Monster is very open about the fact she suffers manic depression and has at times contemplated suicide so ten thousand shames on Goodwife and Aaron_Silver for mocking her these past few pages. That is bullying. They know she is ill so are mocking her anyway.

Ah I didn’t know that. It’s not nice to use someone’s illness to get to them.

Well stop fucking doing it then. You stick your beak into this purely to have a go at GW. No other reason. You say fuck all when your mates use mental health insults so no one buys their sudden ‘concern’. It’s because it’s GW. You need to get new material and a new target.

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Hang on a minute Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:26 am

Funny how Keyser mentions depression just a page back and people take the piss out of him and NN doesn’t say a word about that because there’s no angle to have a go at her usual target GW.

Now we’re expected to believe that guesties and her are all of a sudden bovvered for some random soap forum person. Oh purleeeese. Pull the other one. It’s got bells on.
Hang on a minute Guest

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 am

NN isn't a bully, that's ridiculous.

GW clearly has a mean streak, you only have to look at her posts to jp to see that. Still, she's nowhere near as bad as Dean. Now that's a textbook bully :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:47 am

Hang on a minute Guest wrote:Funny how Keyser mentions depression just a page back and people take the piss out of him and NN doesn’t say a word about that because there’s no angle to have a go at her usual target GW.

Now we’re expected to believe that guesties and her are all of a sudden bovvered for some random soap forum person. Oh purleeeese. Pull the other one. It’s got bells on.

The obsession with NN is strong in this one.
:off head:

Postby Kizzie » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 am

Kizzie

Postby Holly » Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 am

Please you all, stop now talking about anyone's mental health, unless one or more of you are psychiatrists!!!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Have a word with your mate Frankly then she does it all the time. Don't forget these. :off head: :off head: :off head: :off head:

:dunno: Occasionally - no more than most people, that's for sure, so stop with your lies.
Frankly

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive