DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 97

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
I disagree you have goodwife wrong here, she saw what this poster posted to me after I had been robbed, the self-obsessed behaviour was horrible and if she did try tackling it she would only have ended up in the same position as myself. Your judgement of goodwife is very wrong here NN.

I’m sorry you were trolled on DS. No one deserves relentless abuse in their inbox.

But I still don’t believe the digs at mental health were from a place of concern. They were digs, and I’m sure you wouldn’t like people saying the same thing to you.
And anyway. You have no idea really who the guest is. It’s quite possible it’s someone imitating stuff that has been posted on here previously.

But interesting that the soap forum clique immediately rounded on the guest

All very quick to use the same "get help" line, then claim they suffer depression when called out on their fake concern

Kinda backs up what the guest said about their little bullying clique :ooer:

This bullying clique stuff is legendary nonsense, I probably disagreed more with goodwife on DS than anybody else on the forum, however, what we have in common is a sense of humour and an ability to discern a soap, or a forum subject from real life. The only person I speak up for on DS is myself, as I have learned that there is no point in involving yourself with the majority of posters as they tend to turn on you. So I try to stick to the subject on DS now, and rarely interact with other posters on anything other than the topic under discussion. There's only a very small amount of posters I would interact with in any other way. If that is me being part of a bullying clique then so be it guesty. :snooty:
Aaron_Silver

Postby jra » Mon May 14, 2018 11:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

And this is why so many respect and like you as a mod Holls. I’ve seen you before step in to stop the the bullying and not just to JRA. Without you saying it people deny it happens. The JRA trolling has gone on for a couple of years now. The gang up Mentality on here is unpleasant to read.

The mods did offer to disallow some of the guest stuff directed at him though and he declined. As for members posting, those don't get moderated unless they break a rule afaik.

I don't mind admin letting this stuff through, but I also don't mind admin not letting it through. Complete contradiction I know, but at the end of the day, it's admin that make final decisions.

and unless it breaks a rule we generally let it through - there are always exceptions, for example I won't approve posts slagging off fellow admin

when it appeared to be getting too much with relentless guests both myself and Holly have offered to stop the guest posts to give you a breather, on both occasions you declined

I appreciated the offer (even if It wasn't made clear at the time), but I don't let these things worry me too much. When two of your good mates IRL have died from cancer in the last month, :whogives: about what people post about me here. It's of no consequence.
jra

Postby jra » Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:Right, enough now about jra and the strip club, it's been going on for too long and it's just pure trolling and bullying now.
Oh and Helmut, I won't approve your silly posts to jra, other Admin might, but I won't...you're a bit creepy :ooer:

Thanks for all that Holly.

I’ve always liked Holly. To me she seems like one of the most decent people admin or members on here. I’ve seen her step in before and not just when it’s at you so at least you know she recognises what goes on even if a lot of members deny it happens. I don’t see anything malicious in you or your posts, unlike a few others who probably deserve it a hell of a lot more.

Careful. If he thinks you're being nice to him, next thing you know he'll be offering you twenty quid for a blow job.

Can I offer you £20 to stop trolling.
jra

Postby jra » Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Honest Guesty wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So is this the thread where the action is guys........... :Hiya:

It seems to be a catch all thread sometimes and rarely about DS. :gigglesnshit:

Maybe it could be re-named...... DS and General Bollocks, with just a tad of JRA Hounding. :whistle:

He’d bloody love that. :gigglesnshit: He said numerous times he’s only here to kill time when he’s bored (aren’t we all), he’s winding us up, trollong even, we don’t know him and comments from anonymous people don’t bother him, etc. Why post that all the time if he doesn’t mean it? :dunno: He’s pulling a double bluff and trolling about trolling? :ooer:

You (meaning us) can't win really, if you reply he wets his pants and gets nasty if you ignore he baits. He knows exactly what he's doing

Reply or ignore just gives the arsehole something more to moan about.

You really can't moan about something you don't care much about, even if it appears that way. Play the game sucker.
jra

Postby measurer » Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:What’s with the mental heath hate? :again?:

Its not hate. Its concern.

No it’s not, it’s hate. Concern would be contacting them in private and being gentle.

If you PM this person you end up with two years of hatred, and anger because I refused to answer them quick enough after my house had been burgled and my mum attacked. That's what this is about, if I didn't answer their PM's they became horrible and disgusting. I was gentle for long enough, and because I am not a pathetic game-player/troll on forums I didn't report the behaviour, which morphed into bizarre allegations from this poster. If they give it a rest I will too, but I will not be made into a villain by any self-obsessed person who cannot get the fact they don't come first in everybody's lives.

Net is full of them. Could have been reading the last 9 yrs of my life, tho thankfully my personal life is better. Mentalists that go way too far over words. :flog:
measurer

Postby Aaron_Silver » Tue May 15, 2018 12:06 am

measurer wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

No it’s not, it’s hate. Concern would be contacting them in private and being gentle.

If you PM this person you end up with two years of hatred, and anger because I refused to answer them quick enough after my house had been burgled and my mum attacked. That's what this is about, if I didn't answer their PM's they became horrible and disgusting. I was gentle for long enough, and because I am not a pathetic game-player/troll on forums I didn't report the behaviour, which morphed into bizarre allegations from this poster. If they give it a rest I will too, but I will not be made into a villain by any self-obsessed person who cannot get the fact they don't come first in everybody's lives.

Net is full of them. Could have been reading the last 9 yrs of my life, tho thankfully my personal life is better. Mentalists that go way too far over words. :flog:

I really was naive when I first started on forums meas but I have toughened up because I have been forced to do so, I honestly just want a laugh, but these clowns follow me about talking shit. I have learnt my lesson and just laugh it off now because its beyond ridiculous. I do wonder what age these clowns really are? :dunno:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 12:07 am

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

Oh funny how you are trying to pull me up yet when your mate was throwing about mental health slurs, racist & homophobic abuse you didn't say boo to a goose

#hypocrite

Well said. She also says the precise sum of fuck all when her leader who complains about mental health insults herself also has her own mental health digs at others. ‘Raddled bitch’ being one of the more common insults that again NN says nothing about. NN is snide but not as clever as she thinks.

Her agenda against you is as clear as day.

Postby Dean » Tue May 15, 2018 12:24 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

Oh funny how you are trying to pull me up yet when your mate was throwing about mental health slurs, racist & homophobic abuse you didn't say boo to a goose

#hypocrite

Well said. She also says the precise sum of fuck all when her leader who complains about mental health insults herself also has her own mental health digs at others. ‘Raddled bitch’ being one of the more common insults that again NN says nothing about. NN is snide but not as clever as she thinks.

I don’t think it’s an agenda, she just thinks that Goodwife is a brain dead cunt. Like many others do on here I should add...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue May 15, 2018 12:24 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

You can't PM guests.

#hypocrite

Raddled means like, tired looking, doesn’t it? :dunno:

It’s funny you all keep using Vam. It’s ok that Goodwife is telling people that they should see their doctor or mental health team, because I don’t pull Vam up?
There’s enough people pulling Vam up. If I joined in I’d be guilty of that other thing I’m always accused of... piling on.
Can’t win!

:thud:
NastyNickers

Postby Mes on her fone that is a small screen....typos » Tue May 15, 2018 12:37 am

Try moderating this nightmare at times.... :brickwall:
Mes on her fone that is a small screen....typos

Postby NastyNickers » Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 am

Mes on her fone that is a small screen....typos wrote:Try moderating this nightmare at times.... :brickwall:

After a the shit you lot have been getting recently? :pmsl:
I’d rather just me and my eager little guesty friend.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 5:54 am

NastyNickers wrote:
It’s funny you all keep using Vam. It’s ok that Goodwife is telling people that they should see their doctor or mental health team, because I don’t pull Vam up?
There’s enough people pulling Vam up. If I joined in I’d be guilty of that other thing I’m always accused of... piling on.
Can’t win!

In complete agreement with you, Goodwife and Aaron have just reaffirmed they are the bullies people claimed them to be.

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:13 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

In complete agreement with you, Goodwife and Aaron have just reaffirmed they are the bullies people claimed them to be.

Its hard not to agree. Little Monster is very open about the fact she suffers manic depression and has at times contemplated suicide so ten thousand shames on Goodwife and Aaron_Silver for mocking her these past few pages. That is bullying. They know she is ill so are mocking her anyway.

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:24 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Taking the piss out of someone's mental health issues is the lowest of the low. I knew Goodwife was a cunt anyway so this only confirms my opinion of her was correct.

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Can’t win!

Not really. Aaron has opinion over who rhe guest is. I am not sure if he is correct I am not sure it is and appears to be someone else .

But by your logic guesty Nasty is one of the biggest bullies going :dunno: but then we know that to be true already
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive