DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I knew it :pmsl: :pmsl:

You should have played dead for a couple of days - Dean and ratboy were shitting their nappies earlier!

Lets just hope he doesn't use his please-be-outraged 'you should kill yourself' line on someone genuinely vulnerable one day.

How do you know I am not genuinely vilnerable :snooty:
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Voice of reason wrote:Dean tries soooo desperately hard to be edgy. I’m not sure what’s the more tragic sight, him getting jollies out of people’s death or those that say nothing or worse encourage or enable him.

I’m glad there’s a couple of decent posters out there that haven’t followed him like meek little sheep and bought into his ridiculous ‘JRA is a troll let’s take the piss out of him because his friends died of cancer’ bull.

Nobody has taken the piss out of him because his friend died of cancer.
Dean

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Voice of reason wrote:Dean tries soooo desperately hard to be edgy. I’m not sure what’s the more tragic sight, him getting jollies out of people’s death or those that say nothing or worse encourage or enable him.

I’m glad there’s a couple of decent posters out there that haven’t followed him like meek little sheep and bought into his ridiculous ‘JRA is a troll let’s take the piss out of him because his friends died of cancer’ bull.

TBF - I haven't seen Dean take the piss out of anyone dying of cancer. He DOES take the piss out of JRA, but he is as good giving it back. Swings and roundabouts...
measurer

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:

TBF - I haven't seen Dean take the piss out of anyone dying of cancer. He DOES take the piss out of JRA, but he is as good giving it back. Swings and roundabouts...

I mentioned that jra used his friends loss to troll on here. I have every sympathy for his loss...
Dean

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Yes, I did read that, though I don't think he was using it to troll, IMO.
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

measurer wrote:Yes, I did read that, though I don't think he was using it to troll, IMO.

you're too soft hearted meas. jra was using it for sympathy & he thought he could stick the boot in & be protected on the back of it.

Postby measurer » Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 pm

To a bloody faullt! Tho, I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt, unless I know they are lying. :)
measurer

Postby Watership Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Has jp been proxied up guesting today?!? :pmsl:

Some of the boring, oh so serious guests :grrrrr: who have been trying to re-troll dean today remind of shit, semi pissed guys at stand up shows when they try to have a pop at the act ... then proceed to get utterly torn down with a one liner :slap:

Funny read though :gigglesnshit:
Watership Dean

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Watership Dean wrote:Has jp been proxied up guesting today?!? :pmsl:

Some of the boring, oh so serious guests :grrrrr: who have been trying to re-troll dean today remind of shit, semi pissed guys at stand up shows when they try to have a pop at the act ... then proceed to get utterly torn down with a one liner :slap:

Funny read though :gigglesnshit:

No, JP doesn't know how to change his IP

Why am I mocking him I don't know either :brickwall:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 pm

measurer wrote:To a bloody faullt! Tho, I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt, unless I know they are lying. :)

Don't bother yourself on his account Meas, if I'd lost two close mates in a short space of time the last fucking thing I'd be wanting to do is post shit to people name checking me in a forum. He's a pest with no morals, the wanker.

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:To a bloody faullt! Tho, I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt, unless I know they are lying. :)

Don't bother yourself on his account Meas, if I'd lost two close mates in a short space of time the last fucking thing I'd be wanting to do is post shit to people name checking me in a forum. He's a pest with no morals, the wanker.

What would you do?
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

What would you do?

Mind your own fucking business for once cunt :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

You should have played dead for a couple of days - Dean and ratboy were shitting their nappies earlier!

Lets just hope he doesn't use his please-be-outraged 'you should kill yourself' line on someone genuinely vulnerable one day.

I don't.

It was more a general comment that telling randoms to kill themselves online might not be the most sensible/responsible way to behave.

Unless you're an oh-so-outrageous wannabe forum comedian. Then it's okay apparently. For some reason.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

What would you do?

i can't speak for the other guest but i'd have more respect for the mum of the friend who found him like that, i certainly wouldn't be posting her horrific experience on a public forum full of strangers.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

you're too much of a cunt to be vilnerable.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive