DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:But all leave voters weren't racist. Btw you've just agreed with Red that Keyser isn't a racist. :gigglesnshit:

Red is a racist who supports terrorism.

Oh right.
Claire

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Claire wrote:
McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:But all leave voters weren't racist. Btw you've just agreed with Red that Keyser isn't a racist. :gigglesnshit:

Oh right.

I thought you'd like to know. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh right.

I'm off to watch the telly. Night McAz :Hiya:
Claire

Postby Junglejayne » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Just like you ratboy you irritating little cunt.......... :dafinger:

Micki what does ratboy mean?

He's not the only one who says it is he? I thought it was some before my time thing. :dunno:

He calls me that due to the color of my skin. He is too cowardly to answer this simple question when confronted head on.When he is not wishing real life death scenarios he uses racist jibes to get under my skin....That's Micki for you.... :shake head: :shake head:

:shake head: :shake head: Its not usually Micky I see say it, must be the heat. :roll:

The others might be along to deny excuse explain why they use it.
Junglejayne

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Claire wrote:
McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh right.

I'm off to watch the telly. Night McAz :Hiya:

Have a good night Claire. :Hiya:
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Micki what does ratboy mean?

He's not the only one who says it is he? I thought it was some before my time thing. :dunno:

He calls me that due to the color of my skin. He is too cowardly to answer this simple question when confronted head on.When he is not wishing real life death scenarios he uses racist jibes to get under my skin....That's Micki for you.... :shake head: :shake head:

:shake head: :shake head: Its not usually Micky I see say it, must be the heat. :roll:

The others might be along to deny excuse explain why they use it.

I'm afraid you haven't made proper acquaintance with Micki yet....

He has wished horrific real life death scenario for Stooo's entire family..Just yesterday he wished I drowned,etc

Let me tell you something more.He is a sick animal abuser too...Years ago he had a parrot....The less said the better..The parrot died under mysterious circumstances... :pukeup:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Sat May 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Which racists voted for remain and FOM Einstein?

Erm,,, it was a simple Remain or Leave vote, yes or no. Keyser has been branded racist by many on here, including many times by your new muse, hobbit.

That he just said he voted Remain has left the pair of you with big fuck-off omelettes on your faces!

Enjoy :mrgreen:

All racists voted leave. Deal with it.

But all leave voters weren't racist. Btw you've just agreed with Red that Keyser isn't a racist. :gigglesnshit:

I deliberately didn't say that, I have friends that voted leave for other reasons. The fact remains that all racists voted leave.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Setantii aka Fletch aka Windwalker is stirring the pot on DS Politics.
No prizes for guessing which topic he's pushing.
He can't help himself.

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote: Erm,,, it was a simple Remain or Leave vote, yes or no. Keyser has been branded racist by many on here, including many times by your new muse, hobbit.

That he just said he voted Remain has left the pair of you with big fuck-off omelettes on your faces!

Enjoy :mrgreen:

All racists voted leave. Deal with it.

But all leave voters weren't racist. Btw you've just agreed with Red that Keyser isn't a racist. :gigglesnshit:

I deliberately didn't say that, I have friends that voted leave for other reasons. The fact remains that all racists voted leave.

So is Keyser a racist or not?
Goodwife

Postby Keyser » Sat May 19, 2018 8:37 pm

A few trolls on here have called me a 'racist' for having a DS rant on the nights of a couple of terrorist atrocities carried out by Daesh before I got banned - but that's because they cannot tell the simple difference between an fanatical ideological group and a person's ethnicity (or for that matter their religion). :roll:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Rockstar wrote:I'm afraid you haven't made proper acquaintance with Micki yet....

He has wished horrific real life death scenario for Stooo's entire family..Just yesterday he wished I drowned,etc

Let me tell you something more.He is a sick animal abuser too...Years ago he had a parrot....The less said the better..The parrot died under mysterious circumstances... :pukeup:

Died of boredom? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat May 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:Setantii aka Fletch aka Windwalker is stirring the pot on DS Politics.
He can't help himself.

Avoiding the TV licence? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:Setantii aka Fletch aka Windwalker is stirring the pot on DS Politics.
He can't help himself.

Israeli slaughter of innocents? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:I'm afraid you haven't made proper acquaintance with Micki yet....

Died of boredom? :dunno:

He ate it after it died from neglect? :dunno:

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Keyser wrote:A few trolls on here have called me a 'racist' for having a DS rant on the nights of a couple of terrorist atrocities carried out by Daesh before I got banned - but that's because they cannot tell the simple difference between an fanatical ideological group and a person's ethnicity (or for that matter their religion). :roll:

The black dog can get you like that.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive