DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

Goodwife wrote:
No, I was making the point that you don't know how vulnerable or not someone is, especially on a forum like this where peopke hide behind a "persona" and you don't actually know each other.

None of it rings true anyway. It was only a couple of days ago you were telling someone you think is vulnerable to fuck off to the doctors and that no one gives a shit.

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:35 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

Deans right, jealousy is probably the root of most of it for both NN and GW.

Because NN is liked and GW isn’t.
:thumbsup:

I find this kind of comment strange. Some people like NN and some don’t. Some people like GW and some don’t. This is normal.
What does amuse me is how desperately some people hate the fact that GW is also liked despite their best efforts to the contrary on here. :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jra wrote:
You mean you've actually checked. That's got loser written all over it.

Yes, I see it's another great success for multiculturalism, knife crime up 86% in 4 years, and you live there, who's the loser again?

FFS who set the world's dullest racist off? :again?:

At least Puzz's racist rants are, erm, interesting...

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

RobinofLOxley can't be long for DS land he has had two threads closed in a day and is seemingly coming off the rails with his weird topics and posts.

Seems Brexit is taking it's toll on him... shame :gigglesnshit:

Vile cunt that he is.

Postby guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:40 am

Guest wrote:RobinofLOxley can't be long for DS land he has had two threads closed in a day and is seemingly coming off the rails with his weird topics and posts.

Vile cunt that he is.

Now 3 threads and his posts are quite weird leading to this from the mods:

Support
Administrator
17/05/18 - 09:37
This is an absolutely terrible thread with users threatening to report others and using devil emojis. Nothing productive is coming from this so we're now closing it.

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh god it another day of angry guesties having a go at Goodwife. I find it strange how so many here get their knickers in a twist over some fairly mild comments about NN- being called duck face is tame as fuck for here, yet they happily join in the attacks on GW that have gone on for a year. A bit hypocritical and just seems very odd.

I find this kind of comment strange. Some people like NN and some don’t. Some people like GW and some don’t. This is normal.
What does amuse me is how desperately some people hate the fact that GW is also liked despite their best efforts to the contrary on here. :pointlaugh:

I was just giving my opinion on your comparison. Don’t compare them if you don’t like it. :bum:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Yes, I see it's another great success for multiculturalism, knife crime up 86% in 4 years, and you live there, who's the loser again?

FFS who set the world's dullest racist off? :again?:

At least Puzz's racist rants are, erm, interesting...

Go live in Luton or similar or shut up.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Vam » Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's fair enough, I guess :dunno:

But, personally, I struggle to come up with a single reason why in the world anyone would be jealous of Wife. Even if she's young and has cover girl looks, her personality sucks big time.
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But, personally, I struggle to come up with a single reason why in the world anyone would be jealous of Wife. Even if she's young and has cover girl looks, her personality sucks big time.

Didn't you mamma teach you?

if you haven't got anything nice to say......(go sit with Vam-2018 proverb :gigglesnshit: )

:roll:
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

if you haven't got anything nice to say......(go sit with Vam-2018 proverb :gigglesnshit: )

I hope there’s a big stack of chairs over there. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Vam » Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

Watership Dean wrote:
Hi Vam. I'm sure you don't need Measurer's permission to say what's on your mind. Please bear in mind though that I was quite concerned about something Goodie posted earlier yesterday and was just trying to be nice. Nothing deeper than that.

If it was the jp guesting thing, maybe I was wrong but at least (probably only) one guest was getting all worked up at Dean yesterday :gigglesnshit:.

Cut some quotes for brevity.

Hiya, Guesty :smilin:

I 'snipped' as you suggested, but I wouldn't snip a word of your measured post. I think it's lovely of you to express the concern you felt.

And no, it's probably best for me to keep my thoughts to myself this time! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu May 17, 2018 10:01 am

Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

:mrgreen:

Lining 'em up in a neat row as we speak! :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:RobinofLOxley can't be long for DS land he has had two threads closed in a day and is seemingly coming off the rails with his weird topics and posts.

Vile cunt that he is.

Now 3 threads and his posts are quite weird leading to this from the mods:

Support
Administrator
17/05/18 - 09:37
This is an absolutely terrible thread with users threatening to report others and using devil emojis. Nothing productive is coming from this so we're now closing it.

3 threads closed in less than 24 hours and still not banned. The bloke needs a time out at least and GGP is getting wound up big style as well by Robin

Postby Vam » Thu May 17, 2018 10:04 am

Rockstar wrote:[

Hi, hyper little ratboy.
Do you lurk around here like a coiled spring, ready to leap a second after you see me post? :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Thu May 17, 2018 10:04 am

Vam wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

:mrgreen:

Lining 'em up in a neat row as we speak! :thumbsup:

:shoot: :shoot:

:gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive