DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little cunt then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:

Apparently what Micky?

Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:

Fuck off you little parasite........... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.

You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:

Micki were you abused as a kid? Boy you have some issues going on.... :off head:
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.

You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:

I don't think he is that way inclined :gigglesnshit: :shame:
Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little cunt then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:

Apparently what Micky?

Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:

Fuck off and fuck you. That is all that you know Micki...How about you learn how to be a good bitch to your sister so she may take you in?
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Micki were you abused as a kid? Boy you have some issues going on.... :off head:

My only issue is YOU in my fucking face son........... :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Apparently what Micky?

Fuck off and fuck you. That is all that you know Micki...How about you learn how to be a good bitch to your sister so she may take you in?

:slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

My only issue is YOU in my fucking face son........... :slap:

but what can you do loser?
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm

somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

Reduced to virtual slaps now....Did you slap her around as well? :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Phew. Well as long as you’re not in a suit and tie when you’re being racist.

Like I said I've only ever used the words colloquially bcos its a bit like the British being called Brits or Australians being called Aussies but you don't see us or them getting all precious about it, only the ultra sensitive ultra pc snowflake brigade........ :roll:

no it isn't the same at all. the 2 terms you like to bandy around are pejoratives.

it's as ridiculous as saying that calling you a wife beater is no different to calling you mate.

Postby Stooo » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:

the whole leave campaign hinged on that

however we voted leave and we should stand by that - I was telephone surveyed recently and asked how I voted, then if I would support another referendum, the answer has to be no, as a democracy we voted leave and we have to stand by the tenets of a democracy, not change the voting parameters or revote because we don't like the outcome

much as it saddens me

Judging by the recent violent reaction of leaver Micky I'd rather not base the future of my country on around 2% of the vote...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread

All my posts are interesting :snooty:
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

Claire wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So you'll just continue excusing his disgusting behaviour then mac...........makes you just as bad as him and admin imo then.......... :shake head:

Why don't you just fuck off if it's that bad?

You're not going to change anything and you're boring the shit out of everyone.

He needs to be stopped but it's obvious you wont bcos you'll just excuse his disgusting behaviour every time........... :dunno:

Micky. For you.

I think this is more his style :awesome:

Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Reduced to virtual slaps now....Did you slap her around as well? :ooer:

I'll slap you around some if you like son, be my greatest pleasure........... :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Something interesting
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive