DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:I’m still in my 30s... :snooty:

Fuck me. I thought you were about 10. At best You act like a little boy just into his teens. Word of advice- For most normal women that’s a major turn off.

Imagine if you ever did met a real life woman again. When she asks you what you do for a job or the way you pass your time-

‘Oh I troll these little forums you see, all day every day. I tell people to kill themself, troll about cancer death and am wicked popular with the gangster granny club’. :trollface:

Why are you under the impression I’m on this forum to meet women? :dunno:

be honest mate. It’s hardly like outside your bedsit you’re going to be very successful with women or be able to do all your attention seeking crap without them looking down at you like a twat.

Here is it’s the only place you have the opportunity without people ripping the piss.

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Lucky for you it's not Sleeping with ducks

:ooer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

You’re quackers. But i laughed. I actually think maybe you did her a favour- ever since you pointed out the bad trout pout look selfies, she’s changed them.
It’s not personal to NN anyway. Any woman that does those silly faces makes thenmself look ridiculous.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 pm

Dean wrote:

:ooer:

As if you’d get a chance to take a ride on that bike snooker boy.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:I have a personal dislike of people who use other people's tragedy as their own and then use it to either garner sympathy or to guilt trip others. If it were your own tragedy you would not even be here right now or maybe you would but just mindless reading.

That’s fine but then this should apply to all people. Not just the posters certain people don’t like. If it’s ok to say JRA is using it to guilt trip others then according to you it’s ‘ok’ to say the same about Minnie guilt tripping when she discussed it or Meas or anyone else who has talked about it. Do you think all of them were ‘guilt tripping’?

Personally i think it’s a dodgy path to go down when some pick and choose when it’s ok and when it’s not.

The two example you give don’t use it to troll. Jra does. It’s different...

Dean. Stop talking about other people trolling. You're one of the worst on here if not the worst.

It’s attention seeking at its finest. Dean has turned into one of the most needy people on here.

And that’s saying something.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 pm

I don't understand that post, explain pls?

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:

You’re quackers. But i laughed. I actually think maybe you did her a favour- ever since you pointed out the bad trout pout look selfies, she’s changed them.
It’s not personal to NN anyway. Any woman that does those silly faces makes thenmself look ridiculous.

you're so jealous, end of :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Jem wrote:
Me Tarzan. You Pain. wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who is Jungle Jayne on DS?

A female poster with an interest in the McCann case (and on HappyNes' side of the argument I assume), an obsessive hatred of Jane Doh and Vam, mild paranoia from time to time and an oddly inflated view of her own intellect.

Also fond of saying fool, shoo and sweetie.

I feel a bit sorry for her in a way. She used to pile on with Vam a few years back and when they fell out JJ revelled in trying to take Vam down by trying to do an insiders expose on the ‘coven’ and how they operate. A bit like Donal McIntyre undercover just with less accuracy, fact or success.

Now JJ just seems like a gibbering wreck taking angry pot shots at anyone who will listen whilst accusing them of being Jane Doh. Sad. :shake head:

So why does she try and act like she's above it all?

Maybe because she thinks we all forgot what she was like. She used to be just as bad as anyone she has a go at now.

She’s just pissed off Vam had enough of her needy arse and booted her to the curb hence she always takes a dig at her or one of you who get on with her.

Postby Cobs » Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Lucky for me? Would I have no choice in the matter? :ooer:

Yes! The semi-consenusal match up of my dreams.
Red 'Gammon' Okky vs NN 'Amazon queer'.
A bodice-ripper for the ages
Cobs

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:

NN posted a load of pouty attention seeking avvies on here. In each one she was pulling that stupid duck face thing some women do because they think it makes them look sultry or sexy or something. Red pointed it out.

Sleeping with a duck could therefore be read as sleeping with NN.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you're so jealous, end of :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Vam wrote:There's that royal "We" again :gigglesnshit:

If it's there for all to see, link to it. Link to where I have made racist statements.

One thing I think "We" can all agree on is that there are shits in all walks of life, and within every ethnicity. My saying Rocky is a shit isn't racist. It's saying he's a shit, who just happens to live in India.

Nobody is pointing out your racism because you called Rocky a shit...I am pointing it out because you didn't just call him every name in the book, what you did was imply that people from that region are shysters and conmen and slum dwellers and other awful things. That's the racism :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

NN posted a load of pouty attention seeking avvies on here. In each one she was pulling that stupid duck face thing some women do because they think it makes them look sultry or sexy or something. Red pointed it out.

I didn't ask you, green with envy Guest :roll:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl:

There’s been one that had a pout. One. A single one. It also had ridiculous hippy glasses and a wine glass. Most of my selfies have been piss takes. You take me too seriously.
:off head:
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Cobs wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Lucky for me? Would I have no choice in the matter? :ooer:

Yes! The semi-consenusal match up of my dreams.
Red 'Gammon' Okky vs NN 'Amazon queer'.
A bodice-ripper for the ages

Oh cobs. You and your rape fantasies. :wubbers:
Amazon queer though. If rainbows are involved I’m down.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive