DS thread # 98

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little c**t then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:


Apparently what Micky?


Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:


Fuck off you little parasite........... :dafinger:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.


You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:


Micki were you abused as a kid? Boy you have some issues going on.... :off head:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.


You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:


I don't think he is that way inclined :gigglesnshit: :shame:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little c**t then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:


Apparently what Micky?


Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:


Fuck off you little parasite........... :dafinger:


Fuck off and fuck you. That is all that you know Micki...How about you learn how to be a good bitch to your sister so she may take you in?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.


You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:


Micki were you abused as a kid? Boy you have some issues going on.... :off head:


My only issue is YOU in my fucking face son........... :slap:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
You're another lying little c**t then ratboy, and it's bcos you look like one apparently....... :dunno: but it's sounds about right for you you annoying piece of vermin trash....... :dafinger:


Apparently what Micky?


Apparently you were caught with your dog and that was the last straw for your divorce.... :yikes:


Fuck off you little parasite........... :dafinger:


Fuck off and fuck you. That is all that you know Micki...How about you learn how to be a good bitch to your sister so she may take you in?

:slap:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.


You really are a total patronising and condescending snob ain't ya mac, one of these cunts who thinks he's better than everyone else, well FUCK YOU PAL FUCK YOU.!!!!!!! :dafinger:


Micki were you abused as a kid? Boy you have some issues going on.... :off head:


My only issue is YOU in my fucking face son........... :slap:


but what can you do loser?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Hobbit » Sat May 19, 2018 10:47 pm

somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6213
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
:slap:


Reduced to virtual slaps now....Did you slap her around as well? :ooer:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......


Phew. Well as long as you’re not in a suit and tie when you’re being racist.


Like I said I've only ever used the words colloquially bcos its a bit like the British being called Brits or Australians being called Aussies but you don't see us or them getting all precious about it, only the ultra sensitive ultra pc snowflake brigade........ :roll:


no it isn't the same at all. the 2 terms you like to bandy around are pejoratives.

it's as ridiculous as saying that calling you a wife beater is no different to calling you mate.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Stooo » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.



the whole leave campaign hinged on that

however we voted leave and we should stand by that - I was telephone surveyed recently and asked how I voted, then if I would support another referendum, the answer has to be no, as a democracy we voted leave and we have to stand by the tenets of a democracy, not change the voting parameters or revote because we don't like the outcome

much as it saddens me


Judging by the recent violent reaction of leaver Micky I'd rather not base the future of my country on around 2% of the vote...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83390
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread


All my posts are interesting :snooty:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Claire wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So you'll just continue excusing his disgusting behaviour then mac...........makes you just as bad as him and admin imo then.......... :shake head:


Why don't you just fuck off if it's that bad?

You're not going to change anything and you're boring the shit out of everyone.


He needs to be stopped but it's obvious you wont bcos you'll just excuse his disgusting behaviour every time........... :dunno:


Micky. For you.



I think this is more his style :awesome:

User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5339
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
:slap:


Reduced to virtual slaps now....Did you slap her around as well? :ooer:


I'll slap you around some if you like son, be my greatest pleasure........... :slap:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Something interesting
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests