DS thread # 99

Big Threads

DS thread # 99

Postby Nucks » Sat May 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Something interesting
Nucks

Re: DS thread # 98

Postby Stooo » Sat May 19, 2018 9:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread

This is historically the worse thread on here :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat May 19, 2018 9:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
I wasn't saying you were Keyser. I was just asking for confirmation of the theory being bandied about

I've not seen anyone here call Keys a racist - where is this theory being bandied?

in fairness I've called him a racist, although I tend now towards thinking that he blames his ill-fortune on any minority group that happen to be headline press and scapegoated at the time, fear of being further marginalised and disadvantaged probably being his main motivation - had he been born in an earlier time it would probably be the Irish

Could you be any more condescending?

I just don't like innocent people being slaughtered by fanatics live on tv in front of my eyes and if some like to think of that as 'racist' (which you have in the past as you have just admitted) then so be it.

I don't blame any 'minority' groups for any misfortune I may have suffered in life either and would not wipe my arse with any of the tabloid rags - let alone believe the shit that they peddle.

I consider all the options before making an informed decision and Remain was the blatantly obvious one for this country's future.

Anyway good evening.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
:slap:

Reduced to virtual slaps now....Did you slap her around as well? :ooer:

I'll slap you around some if you like son, be my greatest pleasure........... :slap:

you were crying like a pussy when you were begging dean not to smack you one because you're middle aged.

do you honestly think you could give rocky a pasting?

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 9:54 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.

the whole leave campaign hinged on that

however we voted leave and we should stand by that - I was telephone surveyed recently and asked how I voted, then if I would support another referendum, the answer has to be no, as a democracy we voted leave and we have to stand by the tenets of a democracy, not change the voting parameters or revote because we don't like the outcome

much as it saddens me

I don't accept that - I would stop a child from running into the road whether it belived it had chosen to or not. The feeble and gullible were lied to and manipulated - democracy as a tenet does not top care for your fellow man.
Last edited by McAz on Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I'll slap you around some if you like son, be my greatest pleasure........... :slap:

Do you even know how desperate you sound? It's a travesty you didn't see jail time for what hell you brought upon those dogs. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Nucks wrote:Something interesting

You and Rocky are comedy geniuses
Last edited by Goodwife on Sat May 19, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Keyser wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
I wasn't saying you were Keyser. I was just asking for confirmation of the theory being bandied about

I've not seen anyone here call Keys a racist - where is this theory being bandied?

in fairness I've called him a racist, although I tend now towards thinking that he blames his ill-fortune on any minority group that happen to be headline press and scapegoated at the time, fear of being further marginalised and disadvantaged probably being his main motivation - had he been born in an earlier time it would probably be the Irish

I just don't like innocent people being slaughtered by fanatics live on tv in front of my eyes and if some like to think of that as 'racist' (which you have in the past as you have just admitted) then so be it.

I don't blame any 'minority' groups for any misfortune I may have suffered in life either and would not wipe my arse with any of the tabloid rags - let alone believe the shit that they peddle.

I consider all the options before making an informed decision and Remain was the blatantly obvious one for this country's future.

Anyway good evening.

I've come to the conclusion Keys that admin and some posters who cry racist are in fact the biggest bunch of hypocritical snobs I've ever had the misfortune to meet, bcos anytime someone has a genuine grievance about something, if they can the race card is the first thing they pull out and it beggars belief...... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Guest wrote:
do you honestly think you could give rocky a pasting?

He could try....Armed with chopsticks... :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Do you even know how desperate you sound? It's a travesty you didn't see jail time for what hell you brought upon those dogs. :shake head:

the poor vet's probably never going to be the same after they had to operate.

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:somebody needs to say something interesting so I can split the thread

This is historically the worse thread on here :dunno:

Agreed - It might be time to leave DS and its tedious dramas in DS.
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I voted leave but I'm only a casual racist in some people's eyes bcos I used to the words Paki and raghead colloquially but not with any intended offence, but if other people take offence at those words that's their problem not mine.......

You voted leave because you aren't smart enough to understand the issues - or see when you're being led by the nose.

the whole leave campaign hinged on that

however we voted leave and we should stand by that - I was telephone surveyed recently and asked how I voted, then if I would support another referendum, the answer has to be no, as a democracy we voted leave and we have to stand by the tenets of a democracy, not change the voting parameters or revote because we don't like the outcome

much as it saddens me

I don't accept that - I would stop a child from running into the road whether it belived it had chosen to or not. The feeble and gullible were lied to and manipulated - democracy as a tenet does not top care for your fellow man.

I get that

horns of a dilemma and all that
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Keyser wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Anyway good evening.

I've come to the conclusion Keys that admin and some posters who cry racist are in fact the biggest bunch of hypocritical snobs I've ever had the misfortune to meet, bcos anytime someone has a genuine grievance about something, if they can the race card is the first thing they pull out and it beggars belief...... :dunno:

Did you just call measurer a "hypocritical snob" micki? :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

none of your o levels were for english, were they?

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I really haven't a clue what you're talking about boy, but I'd sure love to see you in court charged with perjury............ :slap:
Mickyboy

Next

Return to The Archive