DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Aye it is very boring and totally sad!!

I was reading the flouncing thread and noticed someone had a go at you for using the Santa smiley.

You should use this sad face instead.

:sad:

or even this one >> :shake head: which is much more easily accessible?

I do use that one aalot but it wasn't right for the sadness I was trying to convey.
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:You're like some sort of nightmare cross between Nurse Ratched and Jean Brodie.

Think I'll come back to this forum when you've gone.

Vicky was a much better mod than her. It’s a real shame she’s been replaced with that :shake head:

How on earth can you expect a Mod to be nice to you when you speak about her like that?

I bet you’ll still cry and whinge when she tells you to fuck off though. Little pussy...

Go shove a pineapple up your arse you degenerate brummy tranny cunt. On second thoughts, you’d probably enjoy it :shake head:

There’s that weird anal fascination you have again... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I was reading the flouncing thread and noticed someone had a go at you for using the Santa smiley.

There’s plenty of smileys to use before having to hunt for Xmas themed one. She isn’t a snide though, definitely not...

Really? The Xmas ones are on the second page. The one Vicks showed me is on the 4th as I went and looked for it this morn after Vicks posted it.

There was nothing snide in my post containing the smiley. Only snide round here right now is you.

:shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Nucks wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

That one looks very judgmental. The kind of look moms give their kids when they do something disappointing. :gigglesnshit:

Thats what I use it for. I was trying to convey something sad without actually saying it. Then you have the sicko Dean twisting it into something it isn't.
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Ok Goodwife. Sure, if you say so... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sat May 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Dean wrote:Ok Goodwife. Sure, if you say so... :shake head:

I do

Keyser
Just popping on to say I have not 'flounced' :Hiya:

Lots of horrible shit going on in the real world and anyway reading the forum recently has been so boring with endless feuds between people which I would rather stay out of. :thumbsup:

Me
I know that feeling Keyser, the horrible shit in the real world that is. :Ssad:

Maybe you would like to explain to me & everyone else how this is being snide?

The horrible shit in the world and my sad face was referring to some sadness in my own life that happened this week.
Goodwife

Postby bobthechicken » Sat May 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2207978/general-ee-discussion-thread/p472

There is some anger and upset on the soap forum as one of the more decent, sensible and sane posters LHOLMES is banned for unknown reasons.

Someone in the ratings thread said they had been using multiple accounts to back themselves up all the time, this was one of them

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ons/raj640

Guess it shows you can't trust anyone.

She aka ELLIE must have had over 200 accounts on DS since 2003. This was her in the really old days

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/Huch%27net

hmm the infamous Ellie. I could tell you some stories about that one including how she stalked me for several years. Also like the time she used to mod on the forum soapboards but was banned for abusing her power to send abusive emails to members she didn't like.... some how she ended up modding Walford Web but after an 'incident' in 2012 and deleted her account out of fear her own batshit crazy past would be exposed. Now she only lurks via her pal Shamelessness from the shadows. Not surprised she is still using multiple accounts on DS.

bobthechicken
bobthechicken

Postby Dean » Sat May 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Good...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Can I just say that Lady M is thick.

Nucks is a female DS poster who was invited here by keyser.

The fact that this 'Nucks is a bloke' lunacy started after she annoyed Lady M in the music thread speaks volumes.

Petty and nasty behaviour (or scarily paranoid) from a supposed adult :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:17 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... d-formally

I can't decide if the OP Radamfi is trolling in the arguments he's making for totally abolishing marriage or whether he's just very bitter and anxious about a divorce issue in his own life.

Postby Claire » Sat May 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:Can I just say that Lady M is thick.

The fact that this 'Nucks is a bloke' lunacy started after she annoyed Lady M in the music thread speaks volumes.

Petty and nasty behaviour (or scarily paranoid) from a supposed adult :shake head:

I don't think she's "thick". I think it's just crossed wires. Maybe inflamatory posts like yours are adding fuel to the fire?
Claire

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:28 pm

LHolmes isn't Ellie so give it a rest.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Claire wrote:

I don't think she's "thick". I think it's just crossed wires. Maybe inflamatory posts like yours are adding fuel to the fire?

Adding fuel to the fire? Nope, the truth is the truth.

I'd say abruptly starting to accuse someone of being a bloke after falling out with them in a thread + then sticking to it (and even deciding its actually Fletch) when numerous people are telling her she's totally wrong qualifies as thick.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Claire wrote:

She’s not thick in the slightest. Lady M comes across as one of the more intelligent posters here. Obvious troll is obvious. People are now trying to use whatever they can to throw at her hoping it sticks. It’s All very transparent.

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:Ok Goodwife. Sure, if you say so... :shake head:

I do

Keyser
Just popping on to say I have not 'flounced' :Hiya:

Lots of horrible shit going on in the real world and anyway reading the forum recently has been so boring with endless feuds between people which I would rather stay out of. :thumbsup:

Me
I know that feeling Keyser, the horrible shit in the real world that is. :Ssad:

Maybe you would like to explain to me & everyone else how this is being snide?

The horrible shit in the world and my sad face was referring to some sadness in my own life that happened this week.

He can’t. The whole snide thing people have tried to force on you is bizarre. You seem to speak your mind and stand up for yourself which they hate. half the little gang that call you snide are far more snide themselves.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive