DS thread # 99

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:02 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:He's maybe getting bad hash/grass. I dunno any angry stoners - he's a first for me!

It's a GTA thing. :mrgreen:

Hmm, don't think so.....I know stoner gamers too! lol
measurer

Postby Puzzler » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Puzzler? You are basing her on a character she was on another forum. I think people learn from the past - or should do, and I don't think HF has been "coming to get ya" on here at all. I have noted you being snippy to her because of past imagined or not, sleights.

Why are you so angry all the time? Why not just relax, have a puff and bloody laugh about it? People did the same to me as they are to HF, and it didn't matter what I said or did, or that I had been Forum Support for over a year - STILL they moaned.

They did learn - I hope ( even tho that may be a stretch for some) - that I wasn't quite the ogre they had decided I was, and I was willing to come and go. What in ur mind do you think, is the reason she shouldn't be admin? Have you been trying her patience or is it because of a forum she used to be on?

I think asking Puzzles to relax is very redundant...Imagine what a shit life he must have even if drugs and alcohol and cigs don't cheer him up.... :ooer:

Why are you such a compulsive liar RockBrain? I’m always at home when I post, and don’t like smoking at mine in the daytime unless I’m sat in garden. Look at Wednesday night for example, I went out for a couple beers and spliffs and ended up bumping into a mate, so that turned into me getting pissed and stoned all day, hence me not being arsed to post on Wednesday night. I don’t usually post unless I’m sober, so stop lying :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
measurer wrote:Puzzler? You are basing her on a character she was on another forum. I think people learn from the past - or should do, and I don't think HF has been "coming to get ya" on here at all. I have noted you being snippy to her because of past imagined or not, sleights.

Why are you so angry all the time? Why not just relax, have a puff and bloody laugh about it? People did the same to me as they are to HF, and it didn't matter what I said or did, or that I had been Forum Support for over a year - STILL they moaned.

They did learn - I hope ( even tho that may be a stretch for some) - that I wasn't quite the ogre they had decided I was, and I was willing to come and go. What in ur mind do you think, is the reason she shouldn't be admin? Have you been trying her patience or is it because of a forum she used to be on?

I think asking Puzzles to relax is very redundant...Imagine what a shit life he must have even if drugs and alcohol and cigs don't cheer him up.... :ooer:

Why are you such a compulsive liar RockBrain? I’m always at home when I post, and don’t like smoking at mine in the daytime unless I’m sat in garden. Look at Wednesday night for example, I went out for a couple beers and spliffs and ended up bumping into a mate, so that turned into me getting pissed and stoned all day, hence me not being arsed to post on Wednesday night. I don’t usually post unless I’m sober, so stop lying :shake head:

Terrence chant has over a million posts now btw.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 26, 2018 8:53 pm

measurer wrote:He's maybe getting bad hash/grass. I dunno an angry stoners - he's a first for me!

The word "assassin" is derived from the word "hashish".

They're not always chilled out.

One of the main causes of psychosis as well due to it being a lot stronger than it was back in the 60s hippy days.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sat May 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
measurer wrote:He's maybe getting bad hash/grass. I dunno an angry stoners - he's a first for me!

One of the main causes of psychosis as well due to it being a lot stronger than it was back in the 60s hippy days.

Propaganda - there was some good dope back in the day.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Sat May 26, 2018 8:59 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Nope. It is derived from Nizari sect of Islam. Don't quit your day job. You are shit at this.
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Sat May 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Nope. It is derived from Nizari sect of Islam. Don't quit your day job. You are shit at this.

Maybe he meant when they speak with a lisp. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:Don't worry, I’m fucking off again for a while. Yiure the one who constantly hounded me on DTV and DSand then came here to become mod, so you could one day perma ban me from here. Wasn’t enough getting Davey to perma me from DTV was it?

wow, i thought micky was self absorbed. :kinell:

fiendish hobbs. :wubbers:

Postby Mickyboy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Don't worry, I’m fucking off again for a while. Yiure the one who constantly hounded me on DTV and DSand then came here to become mod, so you could one day perma ban me from here. Wasn’t enough getting Davey to perma me from DTV was it?

And another one......fuck you too......
Mickyboy

Postby Bellend the Tedious Grammar Boy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Very interesting etymology for assassin:

assassin (n.)
1530s (in Anglo-Latin from mid-13c.), via French and Italian, from Arabic hashishiyyin "hashish-users," plural of hashishiyy, from the source of hashish (q.v.).

A fanatical Ismaili Muslim sect of the mountains of Lebanon in the time of the Crusades, under leadership of the "Old Man of the Mountains" (translates Arabic shaik-al-jibal, name applied to Hasan ibu-al-Sabbah), they had a reputation for murdering opposing leaders after intoxicating themselves by eating hashish. The plural suffix -in was mistaken in Europe for part of the word (compare Bedouin). Middle English had the word as hassais (mid-14c.), from Old French hassasis, assasis, which is from the Arabic word.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/assassin
(an excellent website for etymology.)
Bellend the Tedious Grammar Boy

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Not killed anyone yet.....suppose there's a first time for everything... :shoot:
measurer

Postby Keyser » Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 pm

measurer wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Not killed anyone yet.....suppose there's a first time for everything... :shoot:

Death by Mod? :doomed:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:47 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn't you say you weren't posting any more? What happened Mikey?

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was so outraged and angry 2 days ago that by today he had forgotten all about it such was the level of (f)outrage

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive