Did you feel like Theresa May in the Brexit Negotiations? :awesome:
Rockstar

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:

Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:

No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:

Ah mines a washer dryer. Nothing but issues with it. Takes an age to do a proper wash, and the best part of 3 hours to dry a half load.
I wish I could go back to seperate machines but we haven’t got the room for it, and I can’t be mithered sorting the shed out with electricity.

Sadly the combined washer-dryers never seem to do either task terribly well. They always have a smaller drum but they never seem to have adequate power to dry things quickly, so everything just ends up kind of hot and steamy, rather than dry ... and it's also quite expensive to run. :paranoid:

It's difficult when you only have space for one machine. Personally, I'm happier to do without the dryer, in order to have a more efficient washing machine - but I have plenty space to dry things indoors. Not everyone has enough space to do that, so I can understand why having a dryer is important.
Dimples

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:

:pmsl: :awesome:

Stop picking on me... :bawlin:

I can't help it.... :oops:

I'll ask the Admin to unban Micky then... :NAA:

:awesome:

Fuck no :yikes:

Oh wait. His ban is up shortly, isn’t it? :doomed:
NastyNickers

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 20, 2018 11:50 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Now why would you deny me a plaything? :woteva: :again?:
Rockstar

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Weren't you royally ignored in the "Get Signature Back" campaign? :pointlaugh:

Did you feel like Theresa May in the Brexit Negotiations? :awesome:

I didn't ask to have signatures back. It was my Judgmental Lemur epithet I was asking about. :snooty:

Just wait until morning when you're fasting again. I'm going to recite the menu from one of our local Indian restaurants, in order to taunt you. :Hiya:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:

:pmsl: :awesome:

He'll be back soon and he'll be as MAD AS HELL!

:texan:
Dimples

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 20, 2018 11:56 pm

Dimples wrote:
I didn't ask to have signatures back. It was my Judgmental Lemur epithet I was asking about. :snooty:

Just wait until morning when you're fasting again. I'm going to recite the menu from one of our local Indian restaurants, in order to taunt you. :Hiya:

The fast has started...Go on do your worst.... :mrgreen:

When you say recite,would you do a vocaroo? :wubwub:
Rockstar

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Of course - it must be about 6.30am there by now.

No, I did my vocaroo contribution years ago. :leer:
Dimples

Postby NastyNickers » Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 am

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:

Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:

No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:

Ah mines a washer dryer. Nothing but issues with it. Takes an age to do a proper wash, and the best part of 3 hours to dry a half load.
I wish I could go back to seperate machines but we haven’t got the room for it, and I can’t be mithered sorting the shed out with electricity.

Sadly the combined washer-dryers never seem to do either task terribly well. They always have a smaller drum but they never seem to have adequate power to dry things quickly, so everything just ends up kind of hot and steamy, rather than dry ... and it's also quite expensive to run. :paranoid:

It's difficult when you only have space for one machine. Personally, I'm happier to do without the dryer, in order to have a more efficient washing machine - but I have plenty space to dry things indoors. Not everyone has enough space to do that, so I can understand why having a dryer is important.

Yeah mine pretty much runs 5 hours a day, if I need to wash and dry. And that’s just one load. Ridiculously expensive to run.
I am not sure they are going to be able to fix it. I think the drum has broken free from whatever was holding it in place, and smashed everything around it. I dragged it out from under the counter tonight and there’s bits of plastic and rubber falling out of it.

Yeah we don’t have the room to dry round the house. Downstairs is unusable because the dog would cover it in hair. And we get about 2 weeks worth of line drying time :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 am

Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

5.30! :smilin:
Rockstar

Postby Dimples » Mon May 21, 2018 12:04 am

Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

5.30! :smilin:

Ah - the clocks have changed so the time difference must be four and a half hours now. It was five and a half when we were there in March.

What a mad idea that is, having the extra half hour of difference. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Mon May 21, 2018 12:05 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yeah mine pretty much runs 5 hours a day, if I need to wash and dry. And that’s just one load. Ridiculously expensive to run.
I am not sure they are going to be able to fix it. I think the drum has broken free from whatever was holding it in place, and smashed everything around it. I dragged it out from under the counter tonight and there’s bits of plastic and rubber falling out of it.

Yeah we don’t have the room to dry round the house. Downstairs is unusable because the dog would cover it in hair. And we get about 2 weeks worth of line drying time :gigglesnshit:

Well, I hope you find a good one to replace it. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Vam » Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 am

@ Nic ... last thing you needed, on top of the munchkins's dramas over the last couple of days.
Only one thing for it....at least 3 packs of Rolos :thumbsup: :wink:

My dubious claim to fame (as I knock on wood)... I have never had any white goods, photocopiers, printers, etc ever conk out on me. Not once have any appliances ever caused me any trauma.

Must be my magic touch.... :dunno:
Vam

Postby dis » Mon May 21, 2018 6:21 pm

I woke up really early to the dog making boaking noises. She has started sleeping under the bed the last few weeks so we were freaking out because she was under there heaving. Then she came out and did a foamy spew on the floor and casually went back to sleep. So I am very tired and crabby.
dis

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon May 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Spent the morning at the garage trying to get my car fixed and ended up having to leave it there overnight so they could order parts, waste of a day for me really :ooer:
Aaron_Silver

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive