What you up to today? part 2

Big Threads

What you up to today? part 2

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 8:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.
I have a metric fuck ton of holiday clothes to wash :bawlin: :bawlin:

Eeek! Disaster! I hope you manage to get that fixed soon.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 8:35 pm

What's a washing machine? :dunno:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:My fucking washer has died again. Had hotpoint our to fix it on Thursday and today I’m pretty sure the drum tried to make a daring escape.

I should be packing a bag... but don't seem to be getting around to it. :gigglesnshit:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.
NastyNickers

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 8:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Oooh where you off?

It couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I have a table FULL of sodding laundry.

Just off to London for a couple of nights, so I don't need much.

Is there someone close by who could let you use their machine until yours can be fixed?
Dimples

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun May 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Money is on my mind.
I keep finding I have money coming in from different places.
Saturday morning was informed I could cash in on a pension from the early eighties that at the time was a bit of a novelty and I forgot all about it long ago.
Seems by ticking the yes box I'll have quite a few quid appearing.
I ticked the box.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun May 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Money is on my mind.
I keep finding I have money coming in from different places.
Saturday morning was informed I could cash in on a pension from the early eighties that at the time was a bit of a novelty and I forgot all about it long ago.
Seems by ticking the yes box I'll have quite a few quid appearing.
I ticked the box.

If it's worrying you just send it all to me old chap!
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Oooh where you off?

Is there someone close by who could let you use their machine until yours can be fixed?

I’m doing a load a day at my parents, but we pretty much go through a load a day so I’m keeping up and not catching up.

Oh that sounds lovely! I’ve only ever been to London once. It’s a bit intimidating.
NastyNickers

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 9:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Oooh where you off?

I’m doing a load a day at my parents, but we pretty much go through a load a day so I’m keeping up and not catching up.

Oh that sounds lovely! I’ve only ever been to London once. It’s a bit intimidating.

I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:
Dimples

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Dimples wrote:
I don't mind it too much. I know my way around reasonably well, despite having absolutely no natural sense of direction whatsoever. :gigglesnshit:

Mr D is attending a conference for the two days, so I'm going to amuse myself, catch up with a friend and generally potter about during the daytime... while he probably catches up on sleep! :pmsl:

I'm just off now to iron a couple of things. One of the pairs of capri pants I was planning to pack had fallen off the hanger and were lying on the floor, so they're all crumpled now! :grrrrr:

Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:
NastyNickers

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Oh it’s sounds lovely! A nice little mini break for you whilst the other half is busy :gigglesnshit: got a dryer? I’d totally whack the pants in the dryer for 10 minutes and fold them neatly. I “accidentally” dropped and broke my iron, and keep forgetting to replace it :whistle:

No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:
Dimples

Re: What you up to today? part 2

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:

:pmsl: :awesome:
Rockstar

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:

Stop picking on me... :bawlin:
Dimples

Postby Rockstar » Sun May 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Dimples wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Yet again Dimples starts a nosey thread in hopes of doxing.... :thud:

I can't help it.... :oops:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Dimples wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dimples wrote:

No, no dryer now. Our previous washing machine was a washer-dryer, although I only ever used the drying cycle for socks. When that machine conked out, we went looking for a replacement but in the end we decided against one which was also a dryer but we got a machine with a really big drum instead! I love it! :thumbsup:

Ah mines a washer dryer. Nothing but issues with it. Takes an age to do a proper wash, and the best part of 3 hours to dry a half load.
I wish I could go back to seperate machines but we haven’t got the room for it, and I can’t be mithered sorting the shed out with electricity.
NastyNickers

Postby Dimples » Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dimples wrote:

I can't help it.... :oops:

I'll ask the Admin to unban Micky then... :NAA:

:awesome:
Dimples

Next

Return to The Archive