Flounce Users Part III - Flounce Hard with a Vengeance

Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part III - Flounce Hard with a Vengeance

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 am

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:The password is:

Getalifeandstopwhiningaboutabloodyquiz99

Posts by members talking about the quiz deleted but posts by guests talking about the quiz approved. :ooer:

So your sole purpose for being here now is to bitch + moan and generally cause trouble?

If you have your own forum, and a quiz there, it seems like a spectacular waste of time to sit here all day slagging this forum off because you can't dictate what goes on here.

Postby Star » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maybe if you weren’t such a trolling cunt and stopped harassing posters I wouldn’t have to point out their double standards.

Last warning LM. IF you have a problem take it to the OWNER of this forum - we do not have the final say on what goes on because we don't own it. You have been miffed because HF was made a mod, and you missed the boat. That IS YOUR PROBLEM, not MINE.

Seriously, could you be anymore dense? :woteva:
I haven’t missed any boat, I knew I wouldn’t be able dedicate the time to do it.
The way Hobbitmod sucks up to the biggest troll on this forum, Dean, while banning, editing posts, deleting posts that aren’t favourable to her and locking threads because she’s no good at taking fair criticism is the problem.

Idiot!

:best post:
I don’t think Stooo cares anymore tbh LM, otherwise he would of nipped all this in the bud.
Star

Postby Petulant Twat Spotter » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:26 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Posts by members talking about the quiz deleted but posts by guests talking about the quiz approved. :ooer:

You call this forum depraved but you are still here posting away MOANING LIKE FUCK AT ADMIN.

Ever thought of getting a life?

You're the moaning fucker. What part of ADMIN Holly plays the quiz did you miss? An ADMIN plays so therefore ALL Admin are not barred from it. The quiz thread was deleted by ADMIN Hobbit in a fit of pique because Claire revenge banned her from it in retaliation to a completely unaccidental and malicious permaban. HTH
Petulant Twat Spotter

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

They can talk about Claire's quiz as much as they like on Claire's forum, on here not so much :smilin:

Why not on here? I'm not a member of Claire's forum. The quiz was being discussed on here, and it was clearly fine for people to do that until you decided it wasn't OK.

We hosted a site that deleted an admin that hosted the site. We should do our own quiz.

No-one has stopped playing the Dogs Quiz. :thumbsup:

Has anyone started played once or twice then not bothered?

I thought you said members posts on the quiz, including your post above were deleted.

Another whopper.

Errrm Guest, I only played it once, missed a couple of days and decided to start again today. :header:
Punk

Postby Star » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 am

Hi Punk, nice to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you ? :smilin:
Star

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 am

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why not on here? I'm not a member of Claire's forum. The quiz was being discussed on here, and it was clearly fine for people to do that until you decided it wasn't OK.

We hosted a site that deleted an admin that hosted the site. We should do our own quiz.

I thought you said members posts on the quiz, including your post above were deleted.

Another whopper.

Errrm Guest, I only played it once, missed a couple of days and decided to start again today. :header:

Just ignore the "guests" punk. Admin are showing the members whose posts were deleted last night exactly what they think of them.
Claire

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 am

Star wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maybe if you weren’t such a trolling cunt and stopped harassing posters I wouldn’t have to point out their double standards.

Last warning LM. IF you have a problem take it to the OWNER of this forum - we do not have the final say on what goes on because we don't own it. You have been miffed because HF was made a mod, and you missed the boat. That IS YOUR PROBLEM, not MINE.

I haven’t missed any boat, I knew I wouldn’t be able dedicate the time to do it.
The way Hobbitmod sucks up to the biggest troll on this forum, Dean, while banning, editing posts, deleting posts that aren’t favourable to her and locking threads because she’s no good at taking fair criticism is the problem.

Idiot!

I don’t think Stooo cares anymore tbh LM, otherwise he would of nipped all this in the bud.

Nor should he.

It's just a childish power struggle. A couple of people decided they didn't want Hobbit as a mod and set out to undermine her.

And lo and behold, it's backfired. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 am

Star wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Idiot!

I don't think he cares either.
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:33 am

Petulant Twat Spotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

You call this forum depraved but you are still here posting away MOANING LIKE FUCK AT ADMIN.

Ever thought of getting a life?

You're the moaning fucker. What part of ADMIN Holly plays the quiz did you miss? An ADMIN plays so therefore ALL Admin are not barred from it. The quiz thread was deleted by ADMIN Hobbit in a fit of pique because Claire revenge banned her from it in retaliation to a completely unaccidental and malicious permaban. HTH

Only one admin is banned. The other three are welcome. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby PTS » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 am

Claire wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Another whopper.

Just ignore the "guests" punk. Admin are showing the members whose posts were deleted last night exactly what they think of them.

Quick, quick, mine just got through ^^^^ :gigglesnshit:
PTS

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:35 am

you can whine about the quiz thread being locked until you are blue in the face but it isn't coming back

feel free to whine about that as much as you like, but posts that attempt to turn any other thread into the 'quiz thread' by discussing questions, scores etc etc will be deleted - there were a couple in spoilers that I let slide but full on discussion isn't happening
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:35 am

You should start your own forum Claire.

You could have a quiz and everything.

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 am

HobbitFeet wrote:you can whine about the quiz thread being locked until you are blue in the face but it isn't coming back

feel free to whine about that as much as you like, but posts that attempt to turn any other thread into the 'quiz thread' by discussing questions, scores etc etc will be deleted - there were a couple in spoilers that I let slide but full on discussion isn't happening

Well said

Claire

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 am

Star wrote:Hi Punk, nice to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you ? :smilin:

Bit of a long update and I'll post it at some point on the hello thread, we're surviving but looking forward to Brixton next Weds.
Punk

Postby Claire » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 am

Guest wrote:You should start your own forum Claire.

You could have a quiz and everything.

I have my own forum. I was ASKED to start a quiz here which members WERE enjoying.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive