DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Wonder if they've moved to yet another secret forum. Can't believe the saddos just decided not to sit in their closed space and wank each other off looking at photos of Thatcher, anymore

I can't believe you're still trolling.

From a Tory supporter to a Momentumite, sorry but I don't buy it.

Especially since people tend to become more right-wing as they get older, not left-wing.

Tend to Ray... it's not compulsory. :smilin:

Yeah of that was the case Corbyn would be a Tory. :gigglesnshit:

At least this extra £20 Billion for the NHS announcement is unravelling as the day progresses. :pmsl:
Punk

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/discussions/FatLad100

any guesses who this is ? :thumbsup:

Jason Watkins? :doomed:
Nucks

Postby TWAT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Gigabit wrote:Don't get me wrong, I Googled it but couldn't find the link - this was a while ago. I don't frankly care tbh

For whatever it's worth, google "politics and trifle forum" and it's the second link returned.

It's interesting how it's been cultivated into this actual 'thing' rather than a rather bland looking boilerplate forum. You don't join the forum, you "become a trifle". Then you're not a forum member, you're "one of the trifles".

Just a random observation ..
TWAT

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:15 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Don't get me wrong, I Googled it but couldn't find the link - this was a while ago. I don't frankly care tbh

For whatever it's worth, google "politics and trifle forum" and it's the second link returned.

It's interesting how it's been cultivated into this actual 'thing' rather than a rather bland looking boilerplate forum. You don't join the forum, you "become a trifle". Then you're not a forum member, you're "one of the trifles".

From a Dog? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:18 pm

TWATkins wrote:For whatever it's worth, google "politics and trifle forum" and it's the second link returned.

I get Gransnet when I do that. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:45 pm

TWATkins wrote:

Are you like super Candyman? :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Frankly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

:mrgreen: Your avie so suited this post.
Frankly

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Frankly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

The avi isn't anything to do with Danny Baker. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby Jem » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Frankly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

:Hiya:
Jem

Postby Frankly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Jem wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

:Hiya:

Hi Jem :Wiiiine!:

I love Nuck's avie - Makes me smile everytime. :mrgreen:
Frankly

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Frankly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

It’s surprisingly useful here at Dogs. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Frankly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Nucks wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

It’s surprisingly useful here at Dogs. :gigglesnshit:

It's perfect. :mrgreen:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:01 pm

TWATkins wrote:

Had a look, points mean prizes. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Weird to see the DS politics board moaning about how the conservative posters are like tumbleweed and don’t respond when there are threads attacking them. The reason is the lefties got most of them banned! You can’t cull all those you don’t agree with from the forum and then complain that they don’t post anymore as though people are just not wanting to answer difficult questions. They get rid of posters they don’t agree with and then follow them to new forums to wind them up there too.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Had a look, points mean prizes. :grrrrr:

I took a look and you are not joking! The reputation scores can be traded in for vouchers. Quite a novel idea.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive