DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby VelvetCat » Wed May 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Goodwife wrote:
DS Burnside wrote:There’s a poster called Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts. Not in the soap forum but their style is unmistakable and she admitted it over PM a year or so ago. She thinks no one blabs. :doomed:

Colour me not surprised in the slightest by certain revelations on here.

They post on here don't they? They change their username to remain undetected :gigglesnshit:

And we're off again...
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
DS Burnside wrote:There’s a poster called Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts. Not in the soap forum but their style is unmistakable and she admitted it over PM a year or so ago. She thinks no one blabs. :doomed:

They post on here don't they? They change their username to remain undetected :gigglesnshit:

Don't you?

Nope, I changed my username on here cos I would of sounded like a bit of a twat posting on here with my DS name when its not remotely a soap forum I am posting on :mrgreen:

I don't post on DS anymore.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 30, 2018 6:44 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

And we're off again...

I might have the wrong person that I am thinking of thats why I put a ? In.

I am not interesting in outing other dogs members DS usernames mostly cos I don't give a fuck who they are. I judge people on their merits or lack of merits on here
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

And we're off again...

I might have the wrong person that I am thinking of thats why I put a ? In.

I am not interesting in outing other dogs members DS usernames mostly cos I don't give a fuck who they are. I judge people on their merits or lack of merits on here

Sounds entirely reasonable to me and fairly normal. I’ve a feeling a few people are going to try and somehow twist the car crash from today’s revelations and flouncing into being your fault. Same old story.

Don’t go changing Goodie despite all the moaners. You one of the few normal ones. :more beer:

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:49 pm

VelvetCat wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

And we're off again...

Spoon is crusty.

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sounds entirely reasonable to me and fairly normal. I’ve a feeling a few people are going to try and somehow twist the car crash from today’s revelations and flouncing into being your fault. Same old story.

Don’t go changing Goodie despite all the moaners. You one of the few normal ones. :more beer:

She is anything but normal. You don't get a reputation for being a bully if you aren't one. That is how she is remembered in the soap forum. She is in her element here as she can shit stir until her heart is content. Anyone who makes a joke of someone with severe mental health issues is scum and that is what GW is.

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Goodwife is a two faced cunt and always has been. The majority of the posts slagging off members of the soap forum, most of them she pretends to be friends with, are from her.

She thinks we don't know but we have always known.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

you were Goodwife on DS then were you?

posts like this really don't help your cause

Says stalker mod :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

can you expand on this

if reading and modding the forum whilst spending periods of time here is stalking then yeah guilty as charged
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

To someone I trust implicitly. They still interact so I’m fucked if I’m going to drop them in it and let them face the nastiness and vile they would get. People are free to think it’s bollocks but they’ve been doing it on multiple forums for years. DS and here aren’t anything new.

Grudge much?

Can't say I've noticed Animasana on DS so can't see they are much of a problem. :dunno:

Thats probably the point, for someone so vocal Ani is uncharacteristically quiet on there.
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Wed May 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

To someone I trust implicitly. They still interact so I’m fucked if I’m going to drop them in it and let them face the nastiness and vile they would get. People are free to think it’s bollocks but they’ve been doing it on multiple forums for years. DS and here aren’t anything new.

:roll: scraping the barrel, much?

The only reason I'm bothering answering is because I don't want the people I give a damn about here to be taken in by this shite.

I'm afraid the reality is actually very boring...

Since joining DS back in 2011, I have only ever had one account - *animasana*.

I have never made any secret here, of who i am on DS.

Since signing up to Dogs in 2014, I have only ever had one account - Vámonos (later shortened to Vam).

My Dogs username has never been a secret on DS.

I have no other accounts, either here or on DS, and my post count there is very low.

I'm in PM contact with around half a dozen people at DS, none of whom would ever accuse me of any skulduggery. Because no shrubbery exists, and because they would never be the type to blab about anything.

I have never Guest posted to myself or to back myself up.

I didn't call Holly a liar today (or ever), but I do think she is jumping to the wrong conclusions, and I have no idea why. Her choice, I guess...

... and just a quick shout out to the Guest who has been trying to convince Holly he/she wasn't me Guest posting - thanks for trying. It's appreciated :smilin:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Good to see you've recovered from the deep, psychological trauma you suffered last night :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Good to see you've recovered from the deep, psychological trauma you suffered last night :thumbsup:

Good to see you've recovered from yet another attack of the flounces, How many is that now? :whogives:

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

:roll: scraping the barrel, much?

The only reason I'm bothering answering is because I don't want the people I give a damn about here to be taken in by this shite.

I'm afraid the reality is actually very boring...

Since joining DS back in 2011, I have only ever had one account - *animasana*.

I have never made any secret here, of who i am on DS.

Since signing up to Dogs in 2014, I have only ever had one account - Vámonos (later shortened to Vam).

My Dogs username has never been a secret on DS.

I have no other accounts, either here or on DS, and my post count there is very low.

I'm in PM contact with around half a dozen people at DS, none of whom would ever accuse me of any skulduggery. Because no shrubbery exists, and because they would never be the type to blab about anything.

I have never Guest posted to myself or to back myself up.

I didn't call Holly a liar today (or ever), but I do think she is jumping to the wrong conclusions, and I have no idea why. Her choice, I guess...

... and just a quick shout out to the Guest who has been trying to convince Holly he/she wasn't me Guest posting - thanks for trying. It's appreciated :smilin:

Note to self: Say thanks to ownself more often...Life's short...
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

You are back too soon :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Junglejayne » Wed May 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

You are back too soon :shake head:

I've waited longer for a bus. :woteva:
Junglejayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive