DS thread #100

Big Threads

DS thread #100

Postby Rockstar » Wed May 30, 2018 1:29 am

Wouldn't it be amazing I may have a chance to be the OP in Part 100??? :canny:
Rockstar

Re: DS thread # 99

Postby Bogglebox » Wed May 30, 2018 3:43 am

Doctor Bench and Broken_Arrow were the same poster. Maybe the moderators have finally noticed this?
Bogglebox

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 4:01 am

Jeez jra dude, you really don't like bag heads, do you?!?

Here's the thing though, man to man.

Would you actually date a bag head? Say if you met them on here, struck up a bit of a rapport etc. No pms of course so would have to do it the old fashioned way.

I mean, I'm talking great personality, female (obvs!) and SMOKIN bod ... but left the bag on for all dates, conversations and other fun activities.

You'd always have that nagging feeling, like, fuck what if she is an utter munter :pukeup:

What you say? It's a no, isn't it? I can sense it.

Where's pigin guest anyway? He only made one post, but boy what a doozy it was.

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:57 am

Bogglebox wrote:Doctor Bench and Broken_Arrow were the same poster. Maybe the moderators have finally noticed this?

I don't think they were but nothing surprises me anymore after Lholmes being banned for using them. If the mods are cracking down on multiple IDs then Soapnut :gigglesnshit: , LaceyTurnerLover, CriticFAN and Nathan_Davenpor should be gone soon

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 7:30 am

From what I can gather Doctor Bench was banned for telling eastendersboi to go get himself tested for autism. Either way the soap forum won't miss him he was just another bully.

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 7:31 am

Rockstar wrote:Wouldn't it be amazing I may have a chance to be the OP in Part 100??? :canny:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Bogglebox » Wed May 30, 2018 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Bogglebox wrote:Doctor Bench and Broken_Arrow were the same poster. Maybe the moderators have finally noticed this?

I don't think they were but nothing surprises me anymore after Lholmes being banned for using them. If the mods are cracking down on multiple IDs then Soapnut :gigglesnshit: , LaceyTurnerLover, CriticFAN and Nathan_Davenpor should be gone soon

Are all those the same person?

Broken_Arrow had a former DS life as EastEndFan05. I could be wrong about him and Bench. Both nasty pieces of work either way.
Bogglebox

Postby Candace » Wed May 30, 2018 10:16 am

Loads have multiple accounts in the soap forum. It's a haven for trolls.

Sharon in Eastenders seems to attract the weirdest fans. The infamous Jade who colluded with a paedophile and Broken_Arrow who said he'd like to kill John Yorke being just 2 of them.
Candace

Postby VelvetCat » Wed May 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Only Cornish lesbian could write a essay on Thomas the Tank Engine :roll:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... clusive/p2
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 3:48 pm

VelvetCat wrote:Only Cornish lesbian could write a essay on Thomas the Tank Engine :roll:

The rugmuncher doesn't half waffle, but on this occasion she's right

The ones making dicks of themselves in that thread are Deep Plod and Midnight Farage. Imagine getting worked up about an updated version of a film for 10 year olds FGS

Pair of gammon-faced wankers :pointlaugh:

Postby Dean » Wed May 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Only Cornish lesbian could write a essay on Thomas the Tank Engine :roll:

The ones making dicks of themselves in that thread are Deep Plod and Midnight Farage. Imagine getting worked up about an updated version of a film for 10 year olds FGS

Rugmuncher? Really?
Dean

Postby Nucks » Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rugmuncher? Really?

Uh oh. Someone outed your DS account? :doomed:
Nucks

Postby Stephen Hendrys Mullet » Wed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rugmuncher? Really?

The only rugs Dean will be munching are the tattered bits of cloth in his bedsit when he’s run out of pot noodle.
Aside from a couple of cooing older ladies from various forums no woman the right side of 40 would touch our little Snooker Boy with a barge pole.
Stephen Hendrys Mullet

Postby Dean » Wed May 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Stephen Hendrys Mullet wrote:The only rugs Dean will be munching are the tattered bits of cloth in his bedsit when he’s run out of pot noodle.
Aside from a couple of cooing older ladies from various forums no woman the right side of 40 would touch our little Snooker Boy with a barge pole.

Your Mom loves my snooker cue... :leer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rugmuncher? Really?

Hes got a lot of accounts on ds. Trains still trivially annoying you snooker boy? :more beer:

Next

Return to The Archive