DS thread #100

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #100

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Only Cornish lesbian could write a essay on Thomas the Tank Engine :roll:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... clusive/p2

The rugmuncher doesn't half waffle, but on this occasion she's right

The ones making dicks of themselves in that thread are Deep Plod and Midnight Farage. Imagine getting worked up about an updated version of a film for 10 year olds FGS

Pair of gammon-faced wankers :pointlaugh:

Rugmuncher? Really?

Uh oh. Someone outed your DS account? :doomed:

Hes got a lot of accounts on ds. Trains still trivially annoying you snooker boy? :more beer:

jpnumbertwat is that you? Sounds eloquent enough to be so.

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Candace wrote:Loads have multiple accounts in the soap forum. It's a haven for trolls.

Sharon in Eastenders seems to attract the weirdest fans. The infamous Jade who colluded with a paedophile and Broken_Arrow who said he'd like to kill John Yorke being just 2 of them.

CriticFAN.. two .. after FAN is that Su11yx/Derek Faye guy who bullies Monalisa on social media.

Postby DS Burnside » Wed May 30, 2018 5:46 pm

There’s a poster called Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts. Not in the soap forum but their style is unmistakable and she admitted it over PM a year or so ago. She thinks no one blabs. :doomed:

Colour me not surprised in the slightest by certain revelations on here.
DS Burnside

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:50 pm

DS Burnside wrote:There’s a poster called Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts. Not in the soap forum but their style is unmistakable and she admitted it over PM a year or so ago. She thinks no one blabs. :doomed:

To whom?

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
DS Burnside wrote:There’s a poster called Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts. Not in the soap forum but their style is unmistakable and she admitted it over PM a year or so ago. She thinks no one blabs. :doomed:

To whom?

To someone I trust implicitly. They still interact so I’m fucked if I’m going to drop them in it and let them face the nastiness and vile they would get. People are free to think it’s bollocks but they’ve been doing it on multiple forums for years. DS and here aren’t anything new.

Postby Honest Guesty » Wed May 30, 2018 6:09 pm

VelvetCat wrote:Only Cornish lesbian could write a essay on Thomas the Tank Engine :roll:

Wow. And she never even once mentioned she was a cock-dodger!! :whistle: :pmsl:
Honest Guesty

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

To someone I trust implicitly. They still interact so I’m fucked if I’m going to drop them in it and let them face the nastiness and vile they would get. People are free to think it’s bollocks but they’ve been doing it on multiple forums for years. DS and here aren’t anything new.

Grudge much?

Can't say I've noticed Animasana on DS so can't see they are much of a problem. :dunno:

Postby Stephen Hendrys Balls » Wed May 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Dean wrote:
Stephen Hendrys Mullet wrote:The only rugs Dean will be munching are the tattered bits of cloth in his bedsit when he’s run out of pot noodle.
Aside from a couple of cooing older ladies from various forums no woman the right side of 40 would touch our little Snooker Boy with a barge pole.

Your Mom loves my snooker cue... :leer:

necrophilia your thing as well eh? ...
Stephen Hendrys Balls

Postby Give us a clue » Wed May 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

the other two accounts are? clues?
Give us a clue

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 30, 2018 6:31 pm

They post on here don't they? They change their username to remain undetected :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Give us a clue wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To whom?

the other two accounts are? clues?

Could be a very long list. :gigglesnshit:

'Animasana who has at least 3 different DS accounts'

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:

They post on here don't they? They change their username to remain undetected :gigglesnshit:

you were Goodwife on DS then were you?

posts like this really don't help your cause
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Don't you?

Postby VelvetCat » Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Honest Guesty wrote:

Wow. And she never even once mentioned she was a cock-dodger!! :whistle: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Goodwife » Wed May 30, 2018 6:40 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

you were Goodwife on DS then were you?

posts like this really don't help your cause

Says stalker mod :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive